Negative 20

Black Widow

They were all seated together in the dining room. Silence was eating them up as no one dares to talk. Siyeon who joined them later on was just observing the absurdness of the situation. She did not expect that this would lead to this and her uncle had planned on what to do.

Kyulkyung was just spacing out. She as well did not expect this to happen all of a sudden. She was just told of this unlovely curse and now a girl that she’s expected to marry is in her home making the things worst. The only thing she could think of is Eunwoo and she is all she cares for right now.

“This is absurd!” Soyee declared.

“Then what do you suggest?” her uncle replied.

“How can you do this to us?” Soyee said raising her voice. She couldn’t believe it. Her uncle had brought a girl that will make the situation worst for Eunwoo and Kyulkyung.

“I’m not here to ruin anything” Tzuyu said all of a sudden.

“What?” Siyeon snapped.

“I’m here to help” Tzuyu replied.

“Are you kidding me? By appearing here you already ruined Kyulkyung’s relationship. And how would you help? By making one human crumpled in pain?” Siyeon barked.

She was clearly annoyed by the situation that they were all in. She wanted to help but she couldn’t find any way but one thing she knew that Tzuyu being around will make things worse. The new vampire sighed as she felt unwanted but was helping them really her intention? Or she was taking advantage of the situation.

Tzuyu knew all of them even before. She actually grew up with them, her family knew about their clan’s decision not to drink human blood. It created a chaos and the family needed to leave the place.

She was a year younger than Kyulkyung in vampire age. She looks up to her. She was her first love and no one knew about that except her. She was devastated upon learning that Kyulkyung and her family left.

Now, an opportunity opened but how cruel fate could be. The girl she loves is in love with someone else. Would you blame her for grabbing this opportunity? Would you blame her for wanting to be love by someone she loves?

If she’s here to really help or not, only Tzuyu knows what the intention really was.

-0-

Kyulkyung was staying outside the balcony getting fresh air. Her mind is still clouded with worries and everything. Her train of thoughts went on halt when she heard the door creaked. She felt a presence coming towards her, she smell the same kind of thirst that she have – it’s Tzuyu.

“I hope you don’t mind me joining you?” Tzuyu asked.

“You are already here, I can’t say no anymore” Kyulkyung replied.

“You seemed to be more welcoming than of your sisters”

“You’re a guest and it is just right for me not to bark at you.”

“Thank you”

“Don’t mention it”

The grayed eyes vampire went back to her thoughts. Her aura eludes of those like a -20 degree Celsius coldness and Tzuyu couldn’t help but to admire her more. She has a cold aura but very warm. No wonder, why a lot of people likes her.

“I hope you really don’t mind me being in her, and by that I mean being in your life”

She did not receive a response. Kyulkyung was just staring at the scene in front of them. The wind blew and that added the unpleasant aura between them. Kyulkyung was being nice but with Tzuyu around things would be more complicated. How she wish she knew here in a different time and situation.

-0-

Siyeon was outside Sungyeon’s office building. She was leaning on her car and playing with the car keys with her fingers. She was staring at the floor and did not notice Sungyeon approaching.

She was really spacing out and this surprised Sungyeon.

Sungyeon noticed this and slowly went in front of the blue-eyed vampire. She snapped her finger and Siyeon slowly lifted her head. Sungyeon’s heart skipped a beat with that, she have to admit it, Siyeon looks extremely good looking especially when her hair hang loose upon raising her head. She snapped back to reality and talked to Siyeon,

“Are you okay?” she asked the young vampire.

“Yeah” her dry reply.

Sungyeon just shrugged her shoulders and followed Siyeon who was entering her car. She fastened her seatbelt but saw that there’s something bothering her. Siyeon was literally spacing out and her driving would cause an accident.

Siyeon was about to turn on the engine but was stopped by Sungyeon. She looked at her and Sungyeon’s eyes showed concerns and love…wait, she saw love in Sungyeon’s eyes. She’s beyond confused now.

“I think I can’t let you drive now” Sungyeon said.

“Why?” Siyeon replied.

“You are clearly bothered, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing”

“Your lying skills are rusting I guess”

“You are a mind reader now?”

“No, we humans have this thing called “intuition” you know.”

“Alright, I can really not win against you.”

“You once did I guess”

“When?”

Sungyeon looked at Siyeon and the intensity of the stare could lit up a whole city. Sungyeon broke the stare and said something in a very low tone.

“What’s that?” Siyeon asked.

“Nothing”

“I am sure you said something”

“I said you can go ahead and drive”

For the first time in a while that handsome smile of Siyeon appears. She drives and let Sungyeon think that she did not hear her. Though she’s bothered her skills as a vampire is still strong.

She clearly hears it, she heard Sungyeon said “when you finally won my heart”.

------0-------

A/N: Hello!  
It's been a while right? Waah this story is really long over due. I would just like to thank you for waiting patiently for an update. Not just with this story but also with my other fics. My hands are full right now and I can't really commit into writing an update like before. 

There you go, a little background of who Tzuyu is and what is her role. Yeaps, a typical love triangle but hey look at Siyeon and Sungyeon. Aren't they cute?