Tainted Souls

Black Widow

She felt a hand wrap on her waist and thought for a second. She panicked a bit but remembering what happened made her nerves calmed. She turned around and saw a beauty sleeping peacefully. She observed her, she was indeed tempting. Her eyes were closed but Eunwoo could still see how beautiful her eyes were. It was gray but not as gloomy as the gray skies, her lashes were long, tall nose and lips so kissable that Eunwoo couldn’t help but bite her lower lips.

She scooted closer to Kyulkyung, she ran her hand through her face. Indeed vampires are good looking like what the book says. She could feel Kyulkyung’s steady breathing, she couldn’t believe that they were like humans too. She couldn’t help it, she wanted to taste Kyulkyung now. She tried to kiss her but was stopped when she hear her speak.

“I know what you are trying to do”

Eunwoo got startled as Kyulkyung was already awake. She opened her eyes and Eunwoo feel in love with her again.

“Good Morning” Eunwoo greeted.

“Good Morning my bride!” Kyulkyung greeted back.

“What?” Eunwoo was flustered by Kyulkyung’s response. The latter ran her hand through Eunwoo’s face and smiled at her.

“Starting today you are officially my bride.”

Eunwoo didn’t know what magic Kyulkyung did to her but she just nodded. She’s been waiting for this kind of adventure and here it is, she was given an immortal tempting lover.

“Go wash yourself for breakfast” Eunwoo just nodded again.

Eunwoo refreshed herself with a cold shower, the heated night between her and Kyulkyung made her body so hot that she thought she had fever. Her eyes wondered and were impressed as to how Kyulkyung house look like a human's house. She was amazed as to how grand Kyulkyung’s bathroom looks like. She opened the drawer and saw a note that she could wear those clothes that were prepared.

She finished prepping herself and saw someone waiting from the door. By the way she looks, she assumed that she was Kyulkyung’s house helper. She then wondered if she was a vampire too. Eunwoo being the usual curious girl asked her and answered yes.

“You are not going to me dry right?” Eunwoo asked…the helper laugh.

“I don’t want to be killed by young lady Kyulkyung”

Eunwoo’s amazement went higher. She didn’t expect that Kyulkyung would this be honorable and rich. She was lead downstairs and saw someone sitting in the middle.

“Woah”

Her jaw dropped by the girl’s beauty. She assumed that she was a vampire too. Kyulkyung was sitting on her right and the girl was busy reading the newspaper. She was confused as to how everything looks normal.

Kyulkyung saw her and gave her a big smile. She asked her to sit beside her and introduced the person that was reading the newspaper.

“Unnie, this is Eunwoo…Eunwoo this is my older sister Soyee unnie”

Eunwoo greeted her with a bow. Soyee put her newspaper down and smiled back at Eunwoo. Her eyes were crystal green. Eunwoo thought how unfair life is. How could vampires have beautiful eyes when her, humans have the ordinary ones.

“On behalf of my younger sisters, I apologize.” Soyee said. Eunwoo was baffled as to why Soyee was apologizing.

“Kyulkyung told me that Siyeon, our younger sister almost drink your blood and I apologize to whatever Kyulkyung has done to you.” Soyee explained.

“Unnie!” Kyulkyung protested.

“Haist…why so noisy this early.”

Eunwoo shifted her gaze to the person who just spoke. She remembered her, she was the one who almost killed her last night. However, she was thankful to her somehow as she was the key for her and Kyulkyung’s meeting.

“You woke up late Siyeon.” Soyee said.

“Unnie, vampires should be sleeping in the morning.”

“How many times did I tell you that we are not like them?”

“Wow, I thought you will scold Kyulkyung unnie for letting a human live but I ended up being scolded.”

“Again, I want to remind you that we are not like them and to miss Eunwoo, please keep what you know as a secret.”

Kyulkyung squeezed Eunwoo’s hand. She knew that she was baffled and don’t understand what was really happening. They finished breakfast and Kyulkyung said that she would take Eunwoo too work.

She was then again impressed by the wide collections of cars park outside their doorstep. Her jaw dropped as to how rich Kyulkyung family was. She was assisted to sit in the front passenger seat and headed off to her office.

“Uhm…Kyulkyung, can I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Are vampires usually this rich?”

Kyulkyung laughed at Eunwoo’s silly question. She expected her to ask that, she couldn’t blame her either as the only way she probably knew about them was through books and movies.

“Like what Soyee unnie said, we are not like them”

It was a simple answer but seemed to have a different meaning. Eunwoo just nodded. She didn’t want to ask further. They reached the office and Kyulkyung kissed her goodbye.

Eunwoo stayed for a bit and waved goodbye to Kyulkyung’s car. She was about to go inside her office building when someone suddenly appeared in front of her.

“Hey!”

“Holy mother of nutella! You scared me”

“Are you a vampire too?”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I saw you went out from their mansion, did she turned you into a vampire now? Show me your marks!”

“I don’t know what you are talking about”

Eunwoo tried to escape the girl but she was stopped again. The girl tried to stop Eunwoo and was blocking her way. Eunwoo tried to ignore but she would not let go.

“You know I’m about to be late, please step aside.”

“My name is Sungyeon and I’m a vampire hunter and I’ve been watching them but I haven’t get enough that they are”

“Maybe that is because they are not”

“No…listen to me. They will kill you soon and that’s for sure.”

Eunwoo was somehow bothered with what Sungyeon said but she trust Kyulkyung. She promised them that she would not tell anybody and she was willing to hold that secret until death. It was her only way to see Kyulkyung again and speaking of seeing her she realized that she didn’t have her phone number.

With that thought in mind, she bumped Sungyeon and didn’t bother to say sorry. How could she contact Kyulkyung when she doesn’t have her number? She doesn’t even remember their house. She hates herself for not being good at this. She reached her desk and sulked at the thought that she might not be able to see Kyulkyung again.