When the Sun Goes Down

Black Widow

“No!” Eunwoo screamed. 

The night was still deep and the crickets were the only ones filling the silence of the night. Her screams echoed but no one seemed to notice.

“Kyulkyung….No…Please” She was pleading, her tears started to fall.

“Kyulkyung…” she cried.

“Eunwoo”

“No…please don’t do this” Eunwoo pleaded again.

“Eunwoo!”

“Kyulkyung…No!”

“EUNWOO!”

Kyulkyung had no choice but to shake Eunwoo’s whole body. The girl had been calling for her name. Eunwoo’s eyes were still closed which made it hard for Kyulkyung to read what was happening. She assumed it must be a bad dream.

Eunwoo was crying and kept on pleading. Kyulkyung stood her up and bit her shoulder blade. She heard a soft groan but that shoot Eunwoo’s eyes open. Eunwoo’s eyes widened from the pain but hugged Kyulkyung after realizing that she was in front of her.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kyulkyung asked.

“I had a bad dream about you. We were in picnic and all of sudden people came to kill you. They killed you” Eunwoo shared her dream with Kyulkyung. Eunwoo was still shaking from her bad dream.

“I knew it, I should have not tell you Somi’s story”

“You are not going to die right?”

“Your imagination is going too far you know”

Eunwoo did not reply and just engulfed Kyulkyung with another hug. She didn’t know why but that dream was haunting. She wished it will never happen and just wanted to be in Kyulkyung’s side forever. She suddenly thought of how complicated there love was. She is a human and Kyulkyung is an immortal. She will die, Kyulkyung will not. She cried again with that thought and Kyulkyung’s heartstring was being pulled big time.

She broke the hug and wiped the tears on Eunwoo’s face. She stared at her and kept smiling at Eunwoo. She let Eunwoo’s sob subside before crashing her lips with Eunwoo. She let Eunwoo feel her warmth and love. Eunwoo was starting to feel better and she melted with Kyulkyung’s kiss.

Kyulkyung laid her down again and shower her with kisses. She kissed Eunwoo’s forehead longer and assailed Eunwoo’s kiss, it was a little rough but Eunwoo swear that she could feel Kyulkyung’s soul into it, she’s not sure if vampires has soul but who cares. What she knew is Kyulkyung love her and she could feel it all in this kiss.

They needed to break the kiss for air. Kyulkyung stared at Eunwoo’s eyes, smiling at her which Eunwoo responded with a smile too. Kyulkyung caressed Eunwoo’s face with her thumb while Eunwoo’s hand was playing with the same hand.

“Don’t think of anything else and just think of me okay?”

Eunwoo just nodded. Kyulkyung gave her another peck on the lips. She asked Eunwoo to sleep again which the other girl seemed to agree on. She drifted back to sleep while Kyulkyung was hugging her from behind. She pulled Kyulkyung’s arms encouraging the other girl to wrap tighter around her waist and Kyulkyung kissed her in the cheek before drifting off to the dreamland.

-0-

She was on top of Soyee, both panting heavily. She thought it was the end of her when she saw the anger on her eyes. She still could not fathom away the fact that she angered a vampire because of her desires. She a vampire-addict couldn’t believe that her fantasies were starting to became true.

Hana is a girl like many other had fantasies of loving some immortal beings. Blame her family for being so inclined in dark magic and such. She is an avid fan of vampire stories and all. She likewise others dreamt of having a vampire as a lover.

When she was Soyee for the first time she could tell that the girl was different from the rest- of most humans. She stalked Soyee and proved her thought that she was different. She then started to plan of fulfilling her fantasies which she finally did but does not know what will happen next.

Her she is, on top of the fully clothed Soyee. Her body perspire heavily despite the cool air that the AC was giving, probably with the fire that both of them feel as of the moment. She was starting to get tired but the vampire was far from that.  

Hana lose count of how many times she reached her peak and how many times Soyee sent her into a blissful moment. She wanted this but Soyee was getting rougher and rougher and it hurts her inside. She sort of regret angering the vampire.

She looked at Soyee and as their eyes lock, she saw that the vampire was apologetic probably because of how rough she was a while ago. Her thumb played with Soyee’s cheek, staying like that for a while. She kissed the vampire and she felt a different kind of taste in the vampire’s lips. She liked it, she could not explain but the fire that Soyee transmits of more gentleness…care…love.

“I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you” Soyee said after breaking the kiss. Hana just smiled at her.

The shorter girl rested her head on Soyee’s shoulder again and as the latter caresses her hair, Hana drifted to sleep. She does not know but she feels safe in Soyee’s arm.

-0-

Sungyeon was in agape trying to process what just happened. The girl she hated the most just kissed her and pretended to be her girlfriend. Siyeon actually just save her from embarrassment.

“You should come up with a more great excuse”

Those were the words Siyeon said before they parted ways and here she is contemplating if she would hate her more or thank her for saving her.

Now she was walking mindlessly in the middle of the mall, luck was not really on her side as she saw another group of colleagues walking towards her direction. She tried to go back but saw the same group of colleagues from that direction. She was cornered and she swears she wanted to dig a hole to where she stands to escape her officemates.

“Oh Sungyeon!” one of her officemates greeted.

“Hi” she greeted shyly.

“What are you doing here?” the girl continued.

“She’s here for a date! Did you know that our dear Sungyeon-ie is dating a hottie?” replied by one of the officemate on the other end. She was standing in between them.

“Really? Since when?”

Sungyeon didn’t know what to do. She wanted to call for help but she does not need to as Siyeon was approaching her with two cups of coffee in her hands.

“Here you go baby, oh…another set of friends?” Siyeon asked handling the cup of coffee to Sungyeon.

“Yes we are her friends” the same girl, new to Siyeon’s eyes said. The girl put her arms around Sungyeon.

Siyeon smirked and walked closer to Sungyeon. She ran her fingers through her hair again and she knew the girls around Sungyeon were amazed.

“If you are really friends…” Siyeon started. She removed the hand of the girl on Sungyeon.

 “You would know she’s dating” she barked at them eyes widening in annoyance to those officemates who were just there cause she is with Siyeon.

She held Sungyeon’s hand and dragged her towards the other side of the mall. She made sure that Sungyeon’s face remained rooted on the place where they left her.

The two of them continued to walk until her officemate were out of sight. Siyeon finally let go of her hand and she looked at Sungyeon with a judging face.

“What?!” Sungyeon asked.

“I can’t believe that a vampire hunter like you can be bullied that easily.”

“Excuse me?”

“You howled at me as if I’m the baddest person in the world and yet you let those humans treat you like a trash?”

“Cause I have no time wasting my energy to them”

“Wow, cocky eh”

“You know, thank you okay but I don’t need a life lesson right now”

“Okay as you say but I don’t think it will be a good idea to part ways now”

Sungyeon gave Siyeon a confused face which Siyeon responded pointing at her back. She saw her officemates going to their direction yet again. She huffed, she can’t believe this is happening. Siyeon walked closer to her and lift her chin to align their sights. Sungyeon’s got flustered yet again when she felt Siyeon’s lips on hers.

----0-----

A/N: Surprise! Kyulkyung is not dead ^_^ Blame Eunwoo for her wild imaginations hahahaha. Anyways, I thought I just needed that in order to make the story more fun and I sort of want to hear you scream at me hahah. The story is coming to an end then after this I will focus on E905. This story has been long over due but thank you so much for your patience. 

Please do share your thoughts, you can also CC me.