Vows

Wrong Number

(This is from Nayeon's perspective)

I'm normally not a morning person but today is an exception, it my day today. So I throw my blanket of me, paying no attention to person sleeping next to me. "It my wedding day!" I said shouting at the top of my lungs, Tzuyu tried her best to ignore me by covering her head with the comforter but she not going to escape, I got on the bed and stood up. Then persisted to jump and down on the bed as well as shouting really loud. "Tzuyu get up it's my day today, it's time to get up it's are day today" after jumping for while I got tiered so I gave up. Besides she didn't get up anyway. So it time for more drastic measures, I got behind her and started pushing her. 

 

But not only was not moving an inch, she refused to wake up. Getting bored of trying to push her off the bed I sat there thinking of what do next. But there was no need because as I turned to look at her, she started move a little. "What time is it?" After saying that she leaned over to look at the clock on the nightstand by the bed. "It's five in the morning, why are you up?" As she fall back onto the bed, I got on top of her and then on laid down. "Today the day of the rest of are lives" i said that and then kissed her before laying back down "yes it is but can today not start for another three hours, I'm sleeping" 

 

Once she finished talking, she went right back to sleep. "No! now get up" getting off of her, I got down and headed towards the bathroom. "I'm going to wash up and put on something else for now, went I get back we're going to call the others over to start getting things ready."

A few minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and saw Tzuyu doing nothing but sleeping again. Just as I was about to start yelling, her phone went off "can you get it?" she said it in very low tone, so I almost didn't hear her. "You hear that but you didn't even say one word when I was trying to get you up before" she ignored me, so I went over and grabbed her phone. Which was sitting on the nightstand by the alarm clock, after unlocking it I looked to see who it was. 

 

It was a text from someone named Elkie, it was also in Chinese. So I had no idea what it said but there was something more important at moment, who is this girl and why's she texting her at six in the morning. As my mind started to drift off, Tzuyu got up and started walking towards me "so who is it?" I stood there as came up and took her phone back. Looking at the text, she tilted her head and acted like she didn't know what it said. "Do you know what it says?" Lifting her head up, she looked at me "ya I still remember how to speak and read all four languages, don't know why that stayed when a lot of other stuff didn't" lowing her head to look at the phone. She continued "but I don't know who sent this or maybe I do but just can't remember" waiting a few seconds I decided to ask "can you tell me what it says?"

 

She nodded and said sure, before reading it out loud "hey Tzu, I'm back in Japan for work. So why don't we hang out, can't to wait to see you again ;)" so she's old friend  her "are you going reply?" After saying that, she started typing a reply. "I'll just tell her that I'm busy but we can catch up soon" not liking the sound of the but ok "well that's done and it's almost seven, so let's call the others to start getting this day going" she came up and kissed me, which made my senseless angry disappear.

 

Once everyone was here, we started putting are makeup on and getting the dresses ready. We're not changing into them until we get to the place where the wedding is being held. "Only a few hours left are you getting nervous?" Sana asked as she was finishing my hair "not at all, I never been so calm in my life" once everything was done, we got in cars and drove towards the venue. "This place is really pretty" Dahyun said as we parked and headed inside. We enter the main building and talk to some employees who help us get situated. Walking to the back of building and went into two rooms to put are dresses on.  

 

Me, Sana, and Mina were getting ready in one room. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were in one right next to our. As we were about done, someone knock on the door and then asked "can I talk to to Nayeon?" It turned out to be Tzuyu "sure, what do you need?" I pulled up the sides of my dress and walked over to the door "I was talking with my mom and she wanted me ask if you would be ok with my parents, walking you down the aisle" I'm not sure what to say "I know you wanted your parents to do it but sense they aren't here I just thought it might be good idea" ya I did really want them to come, even after all that stuff happened but things change "tell her I would be honored to have them walk me down the aisle" she said ok and left.

 

I'm was left alone in the room to gather my thoughts but then suddenly the opened up revealing a woman never met before. She walked in and closed the door behind her "I don't believe we have ever met in person, my name is Chou Yuji" she put her hand out for me to shake it, I did and said "so you're Tzuyu's mom?" After letting go of my hand, she walked to the door "we can talk later on but now it time to get married to my little girl"

 

We walked until we reached a open area with an authentic teahouse, romantically situated overlooking a quiet pond. Winding paths lead to various gathering points and vistas, under spreading sycamores and old oaks. stopping at the end of row of chairs, standing behind the others and Tzuyu parents. Who were standing on each side of me, as I waited father back then the others. 2na went first, holding hands as they walked and then got into place. Chaeyoung was walking alone with Dahyun slightly father behind her "Dahyun what are you doing?" Tzuyu ask as everyone watched her go down the aisle while throwing flower petals in the air very dramatically and spinning around in circles. "I'm the flower girl, so I'm throwing petals" Chaeyoung was faster, so she got to end and stood by Tzuyu "isn't a little girl suppose to do that?" She finished and gave the basket to a person in front then stood by Chaeyoung. 

 

"There wasn't anyone to do it, so I got to do both" she said with big smile on her face, I started chuckled to me then stopped because I heard the music start. "You ready to go?" Mr Chou held my arm as Mrs Chou walked by my left side. While walking I looked towards the front and saw Tzuyu, she was always gorgeous but right now. She looks like a goddess, truly breathtaking in every meaning of the word. After we got to the end of aisle, they said a few words and went to sit down in the front row. I moved forward towards the alter and stood facing her, a few seconds later the minister started talking.

 

As the wedding progressed, we started exchanging are vows. Tzuyu went first because I was crying to much already "I vow to fiercely love you in all of your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have patience that love demands. To speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not. To live in the warmth of your heart and always call it home." After she finished I wiped my eyes and tried speak "I take you to be my best friend, my faithful partner, and my one true love. I promise to encourage you, inspire you, and to love you truly though good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you, to lift you up when you are down and to love you unconditionally though all of are adventures in life together."

 

I made it though somehow and I never stop crying even until the end "if there is anyone who does not believe these two should not be together, speak now or forever hold your peace" we held hands as he continued "you have heard the words about love and marriage, have exchanged your vows and made your promises, and celebrated your union with the giving and receiving of rings.

It is at this time that I now pronounce you husband and wife.

You may now kiss the bride!"

 

We kissed like never before it was great and I will never forget that day, no matter how much time passes by. 

 

[as the story starts to end, let's move on]

 

 

AN: A friend let me use there internet to update yay :) thank you for that :)

 

so yep it's finally done and it's really bad :(, I couldn't write this chapter at all. Everything I did didn't turn out well, might want to just skip it and go to the next chapter. 8 and 9 are up together sense I couldn't post for over a week. Thank you for the reading and please comment :)