Broken Ones

Wrong Number

(This is from Nayeon's perspective)

"No!!!" I ran towards her completely disregarding everything that was happening around me. I was almost there before slipping on the wet road, ignoring the pain i started crawling the rest of the way until I got to her side. After seeing her lifeless body laying on the cold ground, the shock and awe was over taken by my tears as well as my screams of sadness.

 

The rain started falling harder as if it was trying hide my despair, the lightning seemingly only amplified the screaming. I turned around to see where the others were, seeing them standing right behind me with  faces of regret and sadness didn't make the situation any better. "The ambulance in on the way but we don't know how long it will take" someone said but I don't who it was because I already turned back around.

 

Wiping my face off with my sleeve trying to see properly I noticed Tzuyu started reached out her hand in hopes to grab something so I grabbed it, holding it gently in my hands. "Everything going to be ok, no one will take you away for me ever again" as cringeworthy as it sounded I really felt that way. But as I continued the sound of sirens in the distance made me turn in the direction it was coming from but I couldn't see it so I turned back to her, suddenly Tzuyu lost all it strength in her hand and it grow even colder then it was "No, no don't you dare leave me again!!!" I put her hand up to me cheek, rubbing it with my other hand I started to cry yet again until someone came up behind and started pulling me away. 

 

"What are you doing let me go!!!" I said as I was struggling to break free, "we need to let the paramedics take her" after pushing Chaeyoung off of me I went over to the ambulance. They were already putting her inside so I stood there waiting, after she was in one of the guys looked at me. "I want to go with her" they said ok and i got inside, saying goodbye to others and they shut the doors.

 

Sitting by her I grabbed her hand and started caressing it. Before I knew it we were at the hospital, after following them in they stopped me and said I couldn't go any further. Making my way to waiting room I was greeted by the others "how did you get here so quickly?" I started hugging them one at a time. "The hospital isn't really far from where we were" after we chatted a little we sat down and waited.

 

Mina was holding Sana who was crying nonstop, Dahyun and Chaeyoung were just sitting there holding hands with a dazed look on there face. I sat back in my chair thinking what if she dies, life would not be the same. Most people probably think I'm crazy unlike the rest of them I haven't been around for while, the last time we saw each other besides tonight was on my seventeenth birthday. That was the best and worst day of my life, maybe this is karma for what my family did that day. But why is it not me in there instead of her, covering my eyes I started crying.

 

[after 3 hours of waiting the time has come]

 

The doctor came out and we got up to talk to him, "are you her family?" he asked but as I was thinking what to say Chaeyoung came up beside me "her parents do not live in Japan, she has no siblings, so we're the only ones she has right now." The doctor said ok and continued "We have done all we can do, it is up to her now" everyone starting hugging each other trying to get grasp on the situation, I walk up to him and asked "can we she her?" standing there waiting for his reply I began getting nervous. "She needs her rest so only one person can go in tonight" I turned around to look at the girls "you should go" Dahyun said as Chaeyoung held onto her.

 

"But what about you?" I don't even know if I wanted to say that "no, you should go we can head home, we want you to have some time alone, we'll be back tomorrow with her parents" after looking at the others they all nodded in agreement. I gave them a hug and said goodbye before heading to Tzuyu's room, walking in to her room I felt overwhelming sadness. The closer I got the more unbearable it became, after putting a chair beside her bed I sat down.

 

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you" I put my hands on hers and just talked "do you remember when you gave this ring?" I lifted my hand to proudly show it off "you probably don't, but I've treasured it ever seen the day I got it" deciding to act bold i got up from my chair and laid down beside her, wrapping my arms around her the best i could. "Do you want me to tell you the story about the ring? Sure you do, it doesn't matter if you can hear me. Just know I will always be by your side from now on" I kissed her cheek and began telling her my memories.

 

[story's are the gateway to knowledge so let's hear a story]

 

"Nayeon are you ready yet?" after finishing getting dressed I left my room to head down stairs to my birthday party. After going down stairs I started walking towards the backyard which is where we're having it but before I get there someone taps my shoulder. Turning around to see who it is I'm suddenly hugging one of friends, "happy birthday bunny" she said as I was wrapping my arms around her tightly. "Didn't you say you couldn't come?" we let each other go and went to the dining room to talk, we sat down and she gave me a small box.

 

"What is it?" I said as I was opening it up "it's my gift to you hope it to your liking" after the wrapping paper was off I opened the box and saw a really expensive looking ring "holy crap Tzuyu how much did this cost?" after closely expecting it there it no way that a real diamond "yes that is a real diamond and yes it did cost a lot of money" I can't believe she would get this for me It kinda looks like an engagement ri... no there is no way it is.

 

"Before you get to excited it's not what you think it is, it's a promise ring" so she can read minds now go figure, I put it on my ring finger and admired it for a few seconds. "Thank you it is really pretty" I got up and kissed her cheek before sitting back down. "Your welcome, so let go have some fun" she got up then stood beside me after I got up she put her arm around me and we walked outside. 

 

We separated and started hanging out with everyone at the party. After a few hours of eating, dancing, and just having fun they meet up again in front of the buffet table. "Haven't you had a nuff to eat" she said why'll wrapping her arms around my waist, "no not really" as I started to walk over to a table to sit down you followed me with out letting go of my waist. "It's time to let go now" after finally letting go we sat down and I started eating when you pulled out your phone to take a picture. "Do you mind I'm eating here" you ignored me and started taking pictures "you look cute when your eating, your adorable bunny teeth show" 

 

after taking a bunch of pictures you started looking through them on your phone and then started laughing uncontrollably "it not funny" I said trying hide my blushing face from view, "it's fine I'm done taking pictures you can stop hiding now" after putting her phone down she sat back in her chair. "Now what should we do, oh I know it's cake time I'll go get it" she grabbed her phone then got up and ran into the house. After thinking she's just going to eat the cake herself I followed her but stop because my dad was talking to her so I hid and try to listen in on conversation.

 

"So are the one dating my daughter?" why'd he ask that and besides I'm not dating anyone "no I'm not besides I'm already dating someone" ya she going out with Dahyun I think "you shouldn't lie to me" but she not maybe I should go over there "not trying to be rude but you're wrong about us we are just friends" you could have at least said it a better way , but why am getting so angry all the sudden. It not like she's lying, "your a horrible liar you know that being said I'll take your word for it" after saying that he left leaving Tzuyu standing there. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, "what are doing back there you sacred me" she says but from what I can tell she didn't even flinch, Tzuyu's is really hard to scare. 

 

"So what were you talking about with my dad?" already know but I want her to tell me "nothing much, just how he thinks we're getting married" before I starting freaking out I let go of her right away all most falling over in the process,  moving in front of her I put my hands on her shoulders "you did not talk about that did you? From what..." why did I fall for that "next time try hiding somewhere people can't see you in the mirror" after letting go we started walking and talking.

 

"Honey it time for cake come out side" we walked outside and headed towards the table everyone was sitting at, I went up an sat in front of the cake. 

 

"Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Nayeon
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too." 

 

After they stopped singing I blow out the candles and made a wish, "so what you wish for?" Tzuyu was standing right beside me when she said that. "You can't say or it won't come true" she bent down and started whispering something in my ear "is it the same one as last year?" before I could answer she kissed my cheek and left. Everyone just stood there looking at me, in an attempt to break out of the awkward situation, I told everyone to dig in. Getting up from my chair I saw Dahyun dragging Tzuyu away, she probably wasn't very happy with her.

 

Finishing my cake i saw my dad talking with mom, so I headed over to see them. "Hey what are you talking about?" my mom hugged me, then my dad did too. "Nothing much but what is that on your left hand?" after lifting up my hand I showed them the ring "oh this it a gift that Tzuyu gave me it really pretty right" for some reason my dad seemed to be getting really mad "honey what did she say when she gave you this ring?" this conversation was getting kinda confusing but I answered anyway "nothing much just that it was a promise ring and that really it"

 

My dad stormed of as we stood there my mom said "we should follow him in case he does something stupid" we followed him around while he seemed to be looking for someone, then all the sudden we saw him arguing with someone. As we got closer I realized it was Tzuyu "not only did you lie to me about dating my daughter by you have the guts to propose to her when she is only seventeen years old" what is he talking about she didn't propose to me, Tzuyu wasn't saying anything so dad was getting even angrier so I went up and stood between them "get out of the way Nayeon!" standing there I started shaking a little because I've never seen him this mad before.

 

"It's just a promise ring dad she didn't propose to me, you don't need to be angry at her" that seems to calming him down a little "I want her out of my house now!" turning to my mom who just gave me that didn't work face then I turned back to him "she didn't do anything wrong she my friend" he pushed me a side and got closer to Tzuyu who was standing there saying nothing at all "if you come back here ever again I'll have you thrown in jail I don't care if your a miner" she looked at me and then headed for door before leaving she turned my way and said "If we meet again in the future will you marry me?" I started running over to hug her but before I got there I was dragged away so decided to just say it out loud.

 

"Yes I will marry you" you smile at me then left, my parents made me go to a university in Japan after graduating high school and I never saw or heard from of you again. Well until you called me that is...

 

[broken dreams or broken promises  what is worse?]

 

Suddenly I was bought back to reality as there was really load noises going off "what is going on?" after getting up from the bed I looked at Tzuyu but something was wrong, I rushed out of the room and went towards a nurse walking be. A few seconds later tones of people started running towards her room "we have a code blue get the defibrillators ready she going into cardiac arrest" they told me to wait in the hall as they tried to save her, breaking down I put my back against the wall to try an support myself while crying.

 

After what felt like a life time had passed I got up and walked towards the doctor who was calling me "she is stable but she not doing well and we're not sure she is going to survive the night" I tried to stop my tears but couldn't. Falling to my knees I lost it once more, after finally getting a hold of myself I got up and asked the doctor if I could see her. "Yes, you should say you're last goodbyes. Is there anyone else we should call?" after telling them who to call I went in to her room and got in bed not caring even if it was ok to do.

 

Holding her in my arms I told her everything "love is something that people try to find there whole life but I knew you were the one for me the moment you showed up at my door back when we were in junior high" I started caressing her face and tried to stop myself  from losing it completely as I continued talking "if you are going to leave then I'm going with you" after sitting up a little I started thinking that haven't  given two of my first times away so I'm going to change that, not thinking anymore I got on top of her then started kissing her as well as other things.

 

[death is life but is dying with your love part of it too?]

 

AN: I'm really sorry this chapter was kinda bad and boring:( I wanted to do more but it go well and yes I incapable of writing long chapters this one is short again:(

Anyway thank you for reading and make sure to leave feedback please:) see you next time