Clock strikes

Wrong Number

(This is from Nayeon's perspective)

Tzuyu and I decided to go on a trip to see the lake, we just wanted some time to are selfs or more like I wanted her to myself for at a little while. Lake Kawaguchi is located in the border Fujikawaguchiko and Minobu, southern Yamanashi Prefecture near Mount Fuji. It wasn't to far so we just drove and didn't plan to stay in a hotel or anything. As we walked down by the water, it was very striking and beautiful place. 

 

"This is place is amazing" I turned to look at Tzuyu, who was staring off into space. "You ok? Your kinda spacing out" she turned in looked at me "I'm just taking in the atmosphere, besides nothing is more beautiful then you" why do you always have to say embarrassing things like it nothing "I agree" after chuckling a little we kissed and held each other while watching the sun set.

 

We about to walk back when Tzuyu stopped suddenly "what are doing?" She looks at me with eyes filled with love, then began getting down on one knee. She pulls out a small box from her coat pocket, taking a deep breath I stood there. "They say when people find the one, you just know it" she looks down and opens the box. Before I saw what was in it the box I took off the ring on my left hand and put it in my back pocket. 

 

Doing so made my memories of the past start come flooding back as she takes the ring and puts it on my finger "I've known you almost my whole life, but I've finally realized that the one, has been been by my side this whole time" we started crying together "my memories of the past may not be all there but what I feel in my heart is the all that matters" she moved a little because her leg was hurting, I asked if she was ok but she just waved it off and continued. "I love you, will you marry me?" 

 

Jumping into her arms I kept kissing her, after finally letting up I gave my answer. "Yes, a thousand times yes" she stood up and lifted me in the air then we started spinning around in circles. On the way home we held hands and talked about how we should tell the others. "We can invite them over tomorrow and tell them, what about your parents?" I went silent "it's fine, telling my parents is not going to be easy either" that's true after all I promise to not get in relationship with her. I'm going to talk to them tomorrow but for now, I'm it's just us and that's all that matters.

 

The next morning we were eating breakfast and we heard a knock at the door "can you get that?" I asked as she was putting the dishes in the sink, she walked to door and opened it. "Tzuyu!!! My best bud is getting married!!!" Chaeyoung said while hugging her, the others came in after her. "Congratulations, On getting engaged" is what they said while walking in "how do you know already?" I asked as I hugged them one at a time.

 

"Tzuyu told us before you went on your trip" Chaeyoung said as her and Tzuyu walked in the dining room, "I should have known" Tzuyu walked towards me and kissed me. We sat down and started talking a little, "so have you told your parents?" There were looking at both of us when they asked that. I turned to look at Tzuyu, who was sitting next to me. Putting my hand on her, she looks at me with eyes that told me, it's going to be ok. We continued talking for a while and we said goodbye, then they left. 

 

As weeks ticked by, days are filled with wedding preparation. Invitations mailed out, decorations details, and wedding cake ordered. Now the main focus is wedding dresses, both Tzuyu and I are going to wear one. Driving to the shop to look for the dresses, once we got there we went are separate ways. To not spoil the surprise, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Chaeyoung went one way. And me, Mina and Sana went the other.

 

After a few hours, we were down and decided to go out to eat. "Were you want to eat?" Chaeyoung wouldn't sit still, Dahyun was asleep, Mina and Sana were doing something. "Could you not do that in my car" Tzuyu always gets annoyed when people get the car dirty "like you haven't done it back here" come on Sana please don't say that, I started blushing so hid my face.

 

"So to answer your question this is where we're going to eat" wow this place looks expensive "my parents own it, so I get food cheep" you learn something new everyday "ya what about the rest of us, it's to expensive" after parking, Tzuyu turned to Chaeyoung "don't worry about it, I'm paying" we got out of the car and went in. After finishing eating, we got the bill "11,800 yen?!" Tzuyu put her card down and the waiter came to pick it up.

 

"It's not as much as I thought it would be" I'm never shocked anymore when it comes Tzuyu, after paying the bill. We left to head home, after dropping everyone off we said goodnight to each person and then went home. "Both are parents still don't know, we need to tell them" she grabbed my hand and carried it "I know" as waited at a stoplight we kissed.

 

[the sounds of a clock echoes until we get up]

 

"What time is it?" I get up to look at the clock beside the bed "it's already 12:00 pm" after shaking Tzuyu awake, she starting whining "what is it? I'm sleeping" I pinch her cheek, which caused her to slap my hand away "ow, that hurts" after standing up I started walking to the door "get up already are lunch is probably cold, so need to heat it up" saying that I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to see if the food was edible.

 

After checking the food which seems ok, I went to see if she was up. Walking up the stairs and to room I peek in and she her sleeping "come on Tzuyu, wake up" i went up to the bed then start shaking her, all the sudden she grabbed me and pulled me on to the bed. Then got on top of me "what are you doing?" she ignored me then laid down on top of me. "Why are you being so load, I'm trying to sleep" I began to push her off me then as she started rolling over, she wouldn't let go so I went with her. 

 

I'm on top her now "your heavy" I starting frowning and picked her cheeks "ow! Stop doing that" after letting go, she rubbed her cheeks. "Let's go eat" I got up then helped her up and we walked downstairs. 

 

We sat down in the dining room and started eating "hey, you know that clock behind you" I turned to look at it "ya, what about it?" Turning back to look at her she continued "where'd we get it?" thinking to myself, I tried to remember "oh, it's was a gift from Sana for are wedding" speaking of that I didn't finish my story "you want me to continue where we left off upstairs?" She looked up at me "I really don't want to do it in the dining room, wait until we go upstairs" sighing I replied "no I mean about are wedding, it almost are wedding day in the story" she looks down and back up "but I remember that I was there" she wants me to pinch her doesn't she "so you do that good, now where was I" pushing the plate forward a little I started talking.

 

[wedding bells and heartbreaker reunions are very counterproductive]

 

 

AN: this is the continuation of chapter 5, so I finished chapter 6. I know it probably should have put 5 and 6 together senses there so short but I feel needed to be apart because stitches was kinda depressing and clock strikes is more happy but it is what it is. Anyway thank you for reading and please leave feedback :)