Lie to Me

Wrong Number

(This is from Chaeyoung's perspective)

As we walked down the aisle toward the front row, the previews of movies were already playing on the screen. There was usually three of us but ever since Tzuyu left, it's just been me and Dahyun. After sitting down in are seats, I cast a glance to my left and see Dahyun messing with her phone like always. "What you doing?" A question I seem to be asking far to much these days "nothing, just checking my messages" she always says that and when I try to look at her phone, she hides it from my view "do you need something?" 'If you don't want me look just say so? Is all I was thinking, while shacking my head no to her irritated sounding reply. My questions are irrelevant anyway, because the answers are so blatantly obvious to everyone. She wants to hear from Tzuyu, even if they broke up several months ago. No one has seen or heard from her sense she left on world traveling, maybe it would good to hear from my friend once again but I'm not sure if my girlfriend will stay with me if she does.

 

Once the movie was over, we walked out of the building holding hands and as I leaned into kiss her lips. She moved at the last minute, causing me to stumble and almost fall but I grabbed onto her jacket which prevented me from falling down. "Are you ok?" Is what she said; even though it seems a little redundant now "I'm fine, just tripped over something" after helping me stand up straight, she gave me one of her gorgeous smiles, I always get weak at the knees when she does that.

 

Before going home, we decided to get a bit to eat at are favorite restaurant. It was Saturday night, so Vatos was kinda packed with people. Sitting by the entrance, we waited for about 15 minutes, then the waiter came to show us to are table. After ordering the food, we started chatting and I began talking about Tzuyu. Why did I do that? I'm not really sure but when Dahyun heard me say her name, she finally put down her phone and gave me her full attention. We stopped talking once the food arrived and I started getting wrapped up in my own mind, thinking why am I here with you and why do I love you so much.

 

On the ride home, silence filled the car. No one said anything and Dahyun did nothing but stare at the phone the entire time. She only turned her head once we were in front of place. "Thank you for a wonderful date" she said as her lips kissed me on the cheek and then she step out of the car "love you and goodnight" I tried to tell that with a big smile but my heart wasn't into it. Shutting the door, she looked me in the eyes and smiled before saying "I love you too." My fake smile faded away as she walked towards the front doors of her house, turning around only for a second to wave goodbye. I've never realized seeing a door shut could hurt so much, 'I love you too. Why'd you have to lie right to my face like that, if you don't have feelings for me that's ok but don't lie to me.

 

[Let's go back and see how things turn out]

 

"So we continued dating and things seemed to be going well for us but I guess I was blinded by love and couldn't see what she was going through" putting my back against the wall again, Tzuyu looked me with her usual puppy dog eyes and waited for me to say something or she was trying to figure out what to say herself. Right before we started talking, the door opened up and we both turned to see Dahyun standing in front of us. "I'm going home" she just said that out of nowhere. What is that supposed to mean? I turned towards Tzuyu, who looked like she fully understood what she was saying. But instead asking her, I turned to Dahyun and said "your already home though" the only response that was given is head shack and worrying smile. As her start to tear up, I'd finally figured out what was happening. "No!" Is all that came out of my mouth, after getting up from the floor. I moved towards her and grabbed her shoulders but she just pushed me away and slammed the door in my face.

 

Tzuyu came up and put her hands on my shoulders but I pushed them away. "This is all your fault!" Not turning around to look at her I continued ranting "we wouldn't be going through any of these, if wasn't for you!" Why are not stopping me "I hate you!" This is all a lie "you should have never came into are lives!" Tell me to stop, please! "I wish you'd never have came to Japan at all!" After stopping myself from continuing on more, I looked up and saw Dahyun standing right before me with a incredibly angry expression on her face. Then suddenly she sparked me in the face as hard as she could and as the pain from the attack shot though my face. She started yelling "WTH are you saying! How dare you say that to her!" Before responding to her comments, her finger started pointed towards the spot where Tzuyu was standing but after turning around to look her way, she already gone "go after her now!"

 

Without saying another word to what was said, I started running after her and right as she was about to open the door to leave. I grabbed her hand and pushed the door shut "please forgive me for what was said" she refused to look at me "I'm so sorry, I just got mad at myself and the situation were in" tears began falling and my voice started failing me "...I'm sorry" falling to my knees, I tried wiping away the tears but they weren't stopping, then Tzuyu started to say something "you don't think I know that" know what? Is she referring to what was said before? "Ever sense the accident, I've been nothing but a burden to everyone" as she continues talking, I got up and stood in front of her "maybe it be better..." then as she was about to finish her sentence, I interrupted her "never say that again! You have done nothing wrong!" After that, Dahyun came up from behind me and hugged her "I'm so sorry for getting you involved with this" she said that while rubbing her back and then kissed her forehead. The word jealous never crossed my mind at that point, other things were a lot more important to me right now. "Why don't you head home to see Nayeon, she probably missing you and just tell her that we're trying to work it out on are own" after saying that, Tzuyu left and went home. 

 

Then as Dahyun shut the door, she said "this doesn't change anything" so we're not going to talk at all are we? As she walked by me, I guess she read my mind, because what was said next "we don't need to talk anymore, this is the best for all of us" watching her walk towards the stairs, i wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out and right before Dayhun went upstairs, she turned and said "also for the record, I've never lied to you" after that I was left alone to gather my thoughts and figure out what I was going to do. Should she go or not? Maybe this is for the best and maybe this was needed all along. Is what I was thinking to myself but as the words keep ringing in my ears and sound stuff hitting the floor. My desire to move on didn't seem to go anywhere but the thoughts never escaped my mind or my heart. She said that lies didn't happen but why am doubting her so much and why do I feel the need to talk to Tzuyu right now. Maybe it's guilt or maybe she's the only person that can help up though this hell, even after all that crap I said before she left.

 

Walking upstairs towards her room, I noticed that the light was off and the door was wide open. The closer I got to the room the more it felt like something was wrong or something bad was going to happen. Once finally there, I peaked into the room and the lights but was greeted with an empty room and no sign her anywhere. My mind went blank as I moved towards the bed and fall down onto it "is this really for the best or are we so broken and lost that we cannot be put back together" I've never been one to talk to myself but this time I'd like to make an exception and I've always been a crybaby but this is all I can do right now so please forgive me "I love you Dayhun." As tears can poring down, that all I said repeatedly, no one was around so it's my time to cry my heart out and yes I'm fully aware that I've got no one to blame but myself.

 

 

AN: I'm finally back everyone^_^ and yes I know I've been gone for a month and all we get is 1500 words;_; I'm really sorry for that, I'm just really busy now a days ~_~. Anyway thank you for reading and please comment to tell me if you like it or hate it ^_^, chapter 15 will be out soon I hope. Thank you everyone^_^