Don't

Wrong Number

(This is from Chaeyoung's perspective)

After waking up to nothing but darkness, I decided to look around and try to find someone. The kitchen, dining room and the living room which I'd just left was completely empty. So going upstairs seems like the only logical thing to do, walking down the hallway. I saw one of the rooms has a light shining out from under the doorway, it turned out to be coming from Dahyun room. Standing in front of the door, I was about to knock but decided not to and just opened it up slowly, trying not to disturb her if she was asleep. But what I saw inside the room, made me unbelievably angry. So after kicking the door open, I started yelling "wth is going on here!" They both jumped up from the bed and looked at each other with eyes full confusion, before turning there attention to me. "Why are you two in bed together!" After saying that Dahyun stayed quiet but Tzuyu got up and came over to me, then said "before you start overreacting more then you already are, let me explain first" sense are friendship is everything to me, I should at least hear her out "ok" she took my responds as a yes and then continued "well after she finally let me in the room, we started talking about a bunch of things and time got away from us; so we ended up falling asleep on the bed together and that is all" once Tzuyu finish I was going to say something but Dahyun came out of nowhere and stood in between us, then started yelling at me "she doesn't have to explain sh*t to you, wether we ed or not is none of your business!" Not knowing how to respond to her, Tzuyu did it for me "wtf are you saying and don't make this all my fault" she just brushed it off as nothing, then acted like I should say something but I'm not sure what.

 

"Tzuyu, why don't you head home and let us talk alone" is what I decided to say but Dahyun didn't seem to like that idea, because as she started walking to the door, Dahyun grabbed her hand and pulled her back towards herself. "Your the one that should be leaving!" after saying that she tried wrapping her arms tightly around Tzuyu waist but was easily pushed away, so then she started pouting. "You and Chaeyoung need to talk, so I'm going home, my wife is probably starting to worrying about me" Is all Tzuyu said and quickly hugged Dahyun, then walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder "just be there for her" one sentence is all I got before she walked off. After she left I didn't move one inch, I just started staring at Dahyun, who was glaring back. Then the silence was broken by her somewhat angry voice "if you're not going to leave, start talking" after trying to calm myself down, I finally replied "You probably don't want me here and you're anger is understandable, but can we try to get past this?" She gave a heavy sigh, then went to sit at the edge of the bed, before speaking "When I came home and saw that note, do know how I felt?" The way Dahyun said that, made my heart drop and prevented my voice from coming out; so I was just standing there in some kinda daze, unable to do anything but listen as she continued "It was like my heart was going to explode, but maybe this is karma coming back to bite me in the ."

 

I know there nothing I can say to calm her down, so as we're both about to cry, I tried to just say something "I'm sorry" why am I so pathetic and why can't I tell her how much she means to me "No! There is no more, I'm sorry for us" please don't let what she said; mean what I'm thinking it means "what are you saying?" even if it's that, I needed to know.

 

"I can't do this right now" She trying to run away, by saying that but I'm not going with a fight this time "please just listen to me" she ignores me as I walked up to grab her hands and started pushing me away, so I tried pleading with her "we can work this out" but she got up and headed towards the door, while trying to push me towards it "leave me alone, I need time to think" after saying that, she opened the door but it was pushed shut because of me "why can't I stay with you? let's just talk and we can move on" my pleading doesn't seem to be getting though to her "this isn't something that we can just get though" that's all Dahyun said; she stopped trying to get me out and went over to sit on her bed.

 

As I stared at her sitting there, my body started moving towards her and even though my voice was giving out, I was somehow still able to talk somewhat "But I love you and want to be with you forever" standing right in front of her, she lifted her head and started yelling "what if I don't want that!" Tears were falling like water falls as she said that; but it still hurt "What?" one word responses seem to be all I can do and I'm sure it was just her frustration getting the better of her, because of what she says next "Your confusing me and I can't think straight right now, so just go" she got up and did her best not to touch me as she walked towards the door to open it, I turned to look at her and just tried to say something "but..." she interrupted the second I started talking "just go!" Her tears didn't stop, so the voice was weak as she said that but I did what she told me to do. Right before leaving, I stopped in front of her and kissed on the forehead, then left the room. As she shut the door behind me, my thoughts started taking over and then for no reason. Tzuyu was standing right beside "how's it going?" her words were nice but they don't help much and didn't stop my tears from falling, as she saw me break down. No other words were said, she just pulled into hug and I just kept crying for sometime.

 

Once l've finally calmed myself down. We went to sit with are backs against the wall, looking directly at the door to Dahyun's room and as we sat for a while saying nothing, the complete silence was beginning to drive me crazy, so I started to talk about random stuff "isn't Nayeon going to get mad at you for not being home?" She didn't say anything and handed me her phone, which was open to a text message from NaBunny, that said 'if you don't fix this, then we're going to have problems ^_^ so stay until you do or you're not getting any, Love U <3 ^_^.

 

After giving her phone back to her, silence came once again but this time it was Tzuyu that started talking "when me and Dahyun were talking, she brought up the past a lot and maybe that could help you as well" what is she talking about?this is making me even more confused, didn't she say that we shouldn't let are past define us? So I asked "but you said the complete opposite the last time we talked" I turned my head a little to see what she was doing, as she shook her head a bit and looked like small puppy trying to figure out what to say or do next. Then after a few seconds past, she moved to face towards me and said "tell us a story of your happiest memory" all I could think to myself was how is that supposed to help? But she didn't look like she was joking, so I turned towards her and began talking about when me and Dahyun started dating.

 

[happy times are often overtaken with sad ones]

 

 

AN: it took a lot longer then I wanted it to :(, but here it is. I very busy right now and I'm so sorry for the delay and I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long :) anyway thank you for reading and please comment ^_^.