Cry Out

Wrong Number

(This is from Tzuyu's perspective)

I started walking away from the door but the second I did, someone started screaming at the top of their lunges. So I ran outside to see what was wrong and saw Nayeon getting out of her car "was that you?" She shook her no "it came from that direction" as she pointed towards a home about two houses down from are place, the screams continued and it was definitely coming from Dahyun's house. So me and Nayeon, started running towards her place to see what was going on. Once we got there, the door was left wide open and there was no lights on. After knocking on the door, we walked in and saw her sitting on floor with arms wrapped around her legs, crying uncontrollably while talking to herself. "Dahyun are you ok? What's wrong? Did something happen?" Nayeon kept asking questions as we started moving towards her. The closer we got to her, the more we could hear what she was saying and as we were listening. Everything started to make sense "why does it always end this way? I know I've made mistakes but..." her crying drowned out the rest of what she saying but I've heard a nuff to know, what I need to do now. 

 

"Can you take care of her while I'm gone?" As I said that to Nayeon, she turned her head towards me and asked "where are you going?" After bending down to kiss her, I got up to head towards the door but before leaving I turned to say "to try and reason with a " then she got up for a second to throw me her keys "take my car, it'll be easier to find her that way" I said thanks and left, shutting the door behind me.

 

After driving around for a few hours, I finally found Chaeyoung at sumida park on the bridge, looking out at the water. Parking on the side of the road, I got out of the car and started walking down the sidewalk towards her "it was not easy finding you" don't know if she ignored me or just didn't hear but she talking about something else "this place kinda reminds me of the old broken down bridge, back in are hometown" I decided not to say anything and listen for now "on my sixteenth birthday, all six of us took a bunch of paper and wrote down are wishes on to it" she wiped her eyes but it didn't seem like she was crying "then we went to the bridge and made them into random designs before throwing them off into the water" walking up beside her, she turned to look at me "how did you find me?" putting my arms on the railing and l started looking over into before replying "trial & error" that all I said before turning towards her, only to she walking away. 

 

"Why are doing this to her?" She stopped but didn't turn around "this is all your fault!" Is what she said as I got closer, before finally tuned around to look at me "why is it that the only way for me to find happiness is for you to through hell!" tears started falling down her face "you two are very similar, your both pushing each other away when you should trying not fall apart" she rolled her eyes as if I was lying "stop acting like a spoiled brat and start listening to me!" She seems to getting angry which is good "you are last one that should be judging me!" yep she mad "why is that?" After calming down she continued "because of how you just stayed with her even after everything that she put you through, then there me who betrayed your trust and told nothing but lies" they are definitely made for each other "Then why did ask her to marry you and besides I've forgotten about that a long time ago, maybe it's time for the both of you to do the same" she was about to walk off again but I stopped her "after talking with Dahyun, I just want to move on and for everyone to stop talking like I'm still in the hospital about to die" letting go of arm, she stood there and listened "I know I haven't really helped with the way I've been acting, but constantly forgetting things and having to reminded about every little thing that happened in my life has been driving me crazy, so It just wouldn't let me move on" moving in front of her, she refused to look at me or say anything "and because of that we're doing nothing but drifting farther apart, I'm sick tried all of this crap and I just want it go back to the good old days when we were all friends" 

 

After finishing, she finally responded "I'm the same as you but how do we just forgive and forget, like nothing ever happened" I sighed before answering "we don't have to pretend like it didn't happen but we can't let it control are lives anymore" I went up and pulled into a hug "I'm really sorry" she said as she's started hugging me tighter and began to cry "there nothing to be sorry about, things don't always happen the way we want them to but we have people that love and that's all that matters" she continued to cry for sometime, I think she was holding it in for a long time now "let's go and talk to Dahyun" after saying ok, we walked back to the car then got in and started driving to her house. 

 

While on the way there, I decided to just talk and try to find out more about what she was thinking "before I came to look for you, me and Nayeon went over to your house, because we heard Dahyun freaking out" so you're going to ignore me or just not talk at all "do you know why?" she leaned back in her seat then started talking "nothing really but I did leave a note and telling her some stuff" after saying that we reached her place, so I parking in front of the house and got out to walk up towards it but before leaving I turned around to say "wait in the car for a few, I'll call you when it time" then I started walking up to the door, after getting there I knock twice and waited for someone to open the door. About a minute later it opened up "Hi honey, did you find her?" Nayeon answered the door, I kissed her before answering "yes, she waiting in the car, where's Dahyun?" She closed the door behind her and says "she upstairs sleeping" I said ok then pulled out my phone to text Chae and tell her to come in. The door opened up a few seconds later "Dahyun upstairs a sleep but it might be a good idea to go up and try talking to her" after saying that, she told ok, then went upstairs towards her bedroom.

 

"Hopefully they can work things out" we started hugging as she was talking but before I said anything back, we heard people yelling and throwing stuff around. "Get the out of here, I don't want to see you ever again" after what sounded like Dahyun saying that, she slammed the door shut and Chaeyoung came back down stairs. "That probably wasn't such a good idea after all" as she said that I decided to go up to see her "let me try and calm her down" is what I told her, patting her on the back as I walked by. While standing on the stairs, Nayeon came up behind and hugged me then said "good luck, also don't talk no for answer" after turning around to kiss I told her that I'll do my best and went upstairs.

 

Once I reached the bedroom, Dahyun started talking before I've even said anything "I don't want to talk with you either Tzuyu" not sure what gave me away "you're so mean to me" was going to try and open the door but decided against it "well I'm not in the mood for talking anymore" can sense the anger in her voice, so it was probably for the best "that ok, because I wanted to talk to you" I told her before sitting down by the door and put my back against the wall "we already did" she is right but "that was then and this is now" as I sat waiting for a response that never came, Nayeon walked up to me and asked "how it going?" might as well tell her the truth "it's going great, you going to head home?"

 

She looked at me with eyes full of dot but didn't say about it and just answered my other question "ya, Chaeyoung fell a sleep on the couch" I said ok, then she bent down to kiss me then whispered in my ear "don't be all night or I'll get lonely" after that she kissed me again and then left before Dahyun finally said something "how long are you planning to camp outside my room" well she talking, so we're making progress "as long as I have to" is all that was said before asking about the others "what about Nayeon and Chaeyoung?" She isn't saying much but it's better then nothing "She went home and Chaeyoung asleep on the couch" after telling her that, she made a noise as if was announced by my answer before asking "so what is it going to take for you to leave me alone" trying to help someone that doesn't want to be is really hard work "just a conversation is all" as I finish the door suddenly opened up, she came out and stood in the doorway "fine" is all that was said as I got up to go inside the room.

 

"This isn't a trick is it?" Who knows what she'll do to me, especially since the beauty is asleep and the beast is awake "Just get your in here!" She kept kicking me while saying that, then shut the door behind her and went towards bed to lay down "Your in now, so start talking." I walked towards the bed to sit down, as we started talking about everything, the time got the better of us. Because we fall asleep at some point and were woken up by a very angry cub.

 

[misunderstanding and mistakes are one an the same]

 

 

AE: kinda of a bad place to end on but now it's Chae's time to shine :) Thank you for reading and please comment:)

Also Thanks everyone for over a 1000 views and 30 subscribers:) I can't thank you a nuff, I'm very happy with all the support and thoughtful comments:)