Chapter 9: Another dream

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

You're dream was all white and a bit blurry and you hear bells ringing until you saw yourself wearing a white gown holding a bouquet of white flowers. Seeing you're friends also wearing cute white dresses also holding a small bouquet of flowers waving at you and congratulating you, you also saw boyfriend wearing all white suits and smiling at you, You are also holding your mother and father’s arm guiding you going through. There are kids wearing an angel costume walking in front of you spreading petals on the ground. When you look straight ahead you see the altar and the priest standing and smiling.

You: omo! is this my dream wedding? It is my dream wedding but who am I going to marry?

You saw a guy standing from the side of the altar and waiting for you're coming. But the problem is your dream is now clear but the face of the groom is blurry. While walking to the altar you are almost to the groom but suddenly….

-back to reality-

Ji Joon: Ha Yoo-shi! Wake up. (shaking and poking you)

You: hmmm..(still drowsy and still asleep)

Eun Ri: Ji Joon, I’ll do it.

Ji Joon: OK!

In Boyfriend’s case they are just looking at you sleeping.

Eun Ri: (take a deep breath and SHOUT) HA YOO-SHII!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!..

You: OMO!

You woke up because of the shout Eun Ri did to you and suddenly shocked because you saw Youngmin staring at you.

You: Aigoo! Why are you staring at me like that?

Youngmin: owh! Sorry if I scared you.

You: It's okay oppa. (then look at Eun Ri) Do you really need to shout Eun Ri?

Eun Ri: Sorry, it's just that you still not waking up and Ji Joon keeps on shaking and poking you.

You: owh! Sorry.

Rae Kyo: Lets all go to your house now, can we?

You: Nae~

Then you all walked going to your house. You’re with your friends chatting at each other and boyfriend is walking at the back, following you and having their own conversation.

~Boyfriend’s P.O.V ~

Youngmin: *arggghhh! I didn’t get a picture of Ha Yoo while she was sleeping! She is really cute when she is sleeping* (pout)

Jeongmin: Why are you pouting youngmin?

Youngmin: oh! N-nothing hyung, please don’t mind me.

Jeongmin: Owh! Ok, if you say so.

Donghyun and Minwoo are chuckling silently with kwangmin. They are looking at kwangmin’s phone.

Youngmin: (notice them chuckling) Hey hyung! Why are you three chuckling?

Donghyun: OH! Nothing..

Youngmin: I don’t believe you..chuckling with no reason, that’s crazy!

Minwoo: oh! Just show him..

Youngmin: show me what?

Kwangmin: here hyung! Look at this..(show you're picture while sleeping)

Youngmin: BWO!? How you get that?

Then Jeongmin and Hyunseong look at the phone and saw the picture also that made them chuckle.

Kwangmin: hyung, it’s a skill! (smirk)

Youngmin: send it also to my phone please twinnie. (puppy eyes)

Kwangmin: sure hyung! (smile)

Minwoo: mine too!

Youngmin: why you too?

Minwoo: well because Ha Yoo is really cute even if she’s sleeping. I will make this as my wallpaper.

Youngmin: Yahh! Me too.

Kwangmin: crazy hyungs!

Minwoo: just use it as a wallpaper too Kwangmin hyung.

Kwangmin: Yes! I will –evil-

DonghyunJeongmin, Hyunseong: We want it to, send it to us also.

Kwangmin: Nae~

Minwoo: Use it as a wall paper too.

Donghyun: Nae we will, right Jeongmin and Hyunseong?

Jeongmin and Hyunseong: Nae~

While Kwangmin is sending the photo to his hyungs then suddenly you look back at them. You are curious why there phone are all out in their pocket except for Youngmin he already hid it.

You: What are you guys doing?

Hyunseong: N-nothing.

You: Then why are you're phone all out on your pocket?

Jeongmin: N-nothing Kwangmin is just sending something to us.

You: What is it?

Kwangmin: None of your business.

You: owh! Okay. (pout)

After 10 minutes of walking you, your friends and boyfriend reached your house.

You: Umma, Unnie Im home.

Unnie: Umma is not home she went to the market.

You: Owh! Okay. By the way unnie we have visitors.

Unnie: Who?

You: My friends and Boyfriend.

Unnie: You have a boyfriend? Since when? (shocked)

You: Aniyo~ . Guys Please come In!

Boyfriend and you're friends come in with a chuckle.

You: Unnie please entertain them first ill just change my clothes.

While you are changing your clothes you're unnie prepare some snacks for them and Ji Joon helped.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___END OF CHAPTER 9___

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos.

Sorry for the short chaptie and i know it's boring..im really sorry..

 

BOYFRIEND FIGHTING!

Ppyong~ <3

Boyfriend W Academy!