Chapter 10: Talent show

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

After preparing Ji Joon and your unnie went to the living room and brought some snacks for you're friends.
 
Hyun Jin: Guys have some snacks first.
 
Eun Ri: Gomawo for the snacks unnie.
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~ Welcome. By the way what brings you all here?
 
Donghyun: Does this family doesn’t know us? (whisper to Jeongmin)
 
Jeongmin: I don’t know.
 
Minwoo: Noona! May I ask something?
 
Hyun Jin: What is it Minwoo?
 
Minwoo: owh! You know me?
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~ why?  Do you think I don’t know you?
 
Minwoo: Ani~ it's just you and Ha Yoo are different from other girls.
 
Hyun Jin: Why did you say that?
 
Minwoo: because you know were idols but you and Ha Yoo are not like the other girls who scream whenever they see an idol.
 
Hyun Jin: owh! Were not like a crazy fan girl who screams their lungs out whenever they see their idols.
 
Minwoo: Nae~ uhmm.. noona what is your name?
 
Hyun Jin: owh! Mian I forgot to say my name Park Hyun Jin imnida. –bow-
 
Boyfriend: Nice to meet you.
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~ nice to meet you all.
 
You are done changing you're clothes and run downstairs.
 
You: Unnie thanks.
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~ welcome. I’ll be in the kitchen, if you need something just call me.
 
You: Nae~, What will we do guys?
 
Jeongmin: I don’t know.
 
You, you're friends and Boyfriend are thinking what to do and Kwangmin started to talk.
 
Kwangmin: I know what to do!
 
Donghyun: What?
 
Kwangmin: I forgot.
 
Donghyun: yahh! Why did you forget it?
 
Kwangmin: Im sorry hyung.
 
You: what will we do?
 
Eun Ri: Let’s have a talent show.
 
Rae Kyo: yeah! I like that.
 
Donghyun: Okay let’s have a talent show.
 
You: I will be the Judge.
 
Minwoo: that’s not fair.
 
You: I don’t have a talent.
 
Hyunseong: Let Ha Yoo’s unnie be the judge.
 
Ji Joon: Good idea Hyunseong oppa.
 
Eun Ri: me too, I will be the judge.
 
You: Me too.
 
Ji Joon: Ha Yoo- shi not fair you will be the contestant too.
 
Minwoo: yes I agree.
 
You: I don’t want.
 
Rae Kyo: I will never talk to you if you will be the judge.
 
You: yahh! Threat again? Fine! –pout-
 
Eun Ri: Get ready after 20 minutes I will call Hyun Jin unnie.
 
You all nodded.
 
While Eun Ri is calling you're sister In the kitchen, you, you're friends and Boyfriend are thinking what talent they will show.
 
You: uhmm… Ji Joon unnie.
 
Ji Joon: Nae?
 
You: what will I present?
 
Ji Joon: hmm… think of something.
 
You: okay!
 
~IN THE KITCHEN~
 
Eun Ri: Hyun Jin unnie!
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~?
 
Eun Ri: we will have a talent show and we are the judge.
 
Hyun Jin: owh! Okay
 
Eun Ri: hmmm… unnie what is Ha Yoo’s talent?
 
Hyun Jin: owh! You don’t know?
 
Eun Ri: Ani~ she never talk or show to us her talent.
 
Hyun Jin: owh! Her talent is singing and dancing.
 
Eun Ri: Jinja? She can sing and dance?
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~
 
Eun Ri: I can’t wait to hear her voice and see her dance.
 
Hyun Jin: you’ll see later.
 
After 20 minutes Eun Ri and Hyun Jin went to the living room and started the talent show.
 
Hyun Jin: Who will be the first?
 
You: Boyfriend.
 
Minwoo: Not fair.
 
You: Waeyo?
 
Minwoo: We want you to be the first.
 
You: I don’t want, you first because you are many and im a solo.
 
Minwoo: Fine we first.
 
Hyun Jin: Okay Boyfriend is first and second is Rae Kyo and third is Ji Joon and fourth is Ha Yoo.
 
Minwoo: Why is Ha Yoo the last?
 
Hyun Jin: Let her Minwoo.
 
Minwoo: Nae~
 
 
The talent show starts and Boyfriend perform Don’t Touch My Girl. They sing and dance just like in their show and videos. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT9X4fE1z6M--> video of Don't touch My Girl). After they perform they bowed and smile. You all clap at boyfriends performance.
 
Eun Ri and Hyun Jin: WOAH! What an amazing performance! (Applause)
 
Rea Kyo and Ji Joon: YAH!  That’s not fair.
 
Eun Ri: Waeyo?
 
Ji Joon: well because they are already are performers.
 
Hyun Jin: It’s alright, Just do your best.
 
Rea Kyo and Ji Joon: Nae~
 
Eun Ri: Ok! our next performer is Rae Kyo.
 
Rea Kyo stand at the middle and started to sing, the song she picked is entitled THE CLIMB (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShaFa-pAA44----> video lyrics of the climb)
 
Rea Kyo: “It’s the climb!..-lalala-“  (sing)
 
After Rea Kyo performance, every one clap and cheer. Boyfriend is amazed by her performance so are the judges.
 
Hyun Jin: Thank you Rea Kyo! Now our next performer is Ji Joon.
 
Ji Joon walked in the middle and started to sing a Japanese song. The song she picked is entitled BE YOU'RE GIRL by Chieko Kawabe. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWVHcH5b6Ck----> BE YOUR GIRL)
 
Ji Joon: “ Maybe I wanna  be you're girl, maybe all I need is you! Ana ni mou soba ni ite mo konna ni mou ai sarete mo… -lalala- (sing)”
 
After Ji Joon perform she bowed and everyone claps and cheer. Boyfriend is amazed again in the performance but they are more amazed because she sang a Japanese song.
 
Minwoo: woah! We still learning Japanese but now she! (points out Ji Joon) She already know Japanese now.
 
Ji Joon: Arigatoo Gozaimasu! –bow-
 
Then they clap again because Ji Joon thank them in Japanese.
 
Eun Ri and Hyun Jin: Okay! Our last performer is our very own Park Ha Yoo.
 
Eun Ri: What will you gonna do Ha Yoo?
 
You: hmm… just wait it's a surprise.
 
All: woooahhh!!
 
Kwangmin: Make sure Ha Yoo it's good.
 
You: I’ll try.
 
You brought a chair in the middle and start performing Ma Boy by Sistar. Someone raised his phone secretly to video you're performance. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovVfLancwys&feature=fvwrel----> Ma Boy *pic one of the performers and imagine it's HaYoo[you]*)
 
 You: “ Let’s go, S.I.S.T.A.R  sistar baby stop breaking my heart. Oh!  No you heard me no more next time I hope you got that boy… -lalala- (sing and dance with body wave)”
 
While doing you're body wave Boyfriend jaw dropped and also you're friends. They were so amazed.
 
Ji Joon: This is the first time I saw her sing and dance.
 
Rae Kyo: yeah! Me too.
 
Minwoo: Jinja? You have never seen her perform?
 
Ji Joon: Nae~ we even don’t know she has that kind of talent.
 
Youngmin: *She’s really good, oh wait not good but great, No, PERFECT!, She is PERFECT!* he thought
 
Eun Ri: Hyun Jin unnie wow she’s great.
 
Hyun Jin: Nae~  I know.
 
After you're performance Boyfriend is still jaw dropped after you bow they got back on reality. They stand and applause.
 
Youngmin: You're really great Ha Yoo.
 
You: Thank you oppa, all of you too.
 
Eun Ri and Hyun Jin talk to each other to see who is the winner. After they have talked they look at you all and will announce who is the winner.
 
Hyun Jin: Okay after we tell who is the winner Eun Ri will perform to us.., (chuckle) (all clap)
 
Eun Ri: What?! (shocked)
 
Hyun Jin: Just perform so that It will be fair to them, all of you're friends performed but you didn’t.(still chukling)
 
You: Hyun Jin unnie still not fair we all perform you must perform also.
 
Eun Ri: Ha Yoo is right! It’s not fair if I’m the only judge who will perform.
 
Then all of them nodded also.
 
Hyun Jin: Oh! Ok, I have no choice you caught me. (smile silly) But first, Eun Ri!
 
Eun Ri: Nae?
 
Hyun Jin: you go first!
 
Eun Ri: What?!
 
You: Eun Ri just go! (smile)
 
Then Eun Ri stand in the middle and called Kwangmin for help.
 
Eun Ri: kwangmin oppa! Can you help me?
 
Kwangmin: huh? What can I help?
 
Eun Ri whisper to kwangmin.
 
Kwangmin: Nea~I’ll help but I need Minwoo too. It’s a bit hard if I’m the only one. (called Minwoo)
 
Minwoo: nae~?
 
Kwangmin and Eun Ri whisper to Minwoo what will Eun Ri will perform and she really need their help. Minwoo agreed that he will help also.
 
Eun Ri: ok! I will start my performance with the help of the two oppas. (smile)
 
Eun Ri stand in the middle of kwangmin and Minwoo. Then Kwangmin and Minwoo started to rap. The song they are performing is MA BOY 2 by Electroboyz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qXcARbMmn8---> Ma Boy 2). Eun Ri will be singing the part of Hyorin. They all are amazed that Eun Ri can sing like hyorin and she really got that high tone. After Eun Ri perform they all clapped and cheer to Eun Ri. They also clapped for kwangmin and Minwoo for rapping and singing with Eun Ri.
 
Eun Ri: Thank you so much Kwangmin oppa and Minwoo oppa!(smile) OK! now I’m done performing it’s time for Ha Yoo’s Unnie, let us call Hyun Jin-shi!
 
Hyun Jin walked in front and started to sing and dance. Hyun Jin sang the song entitled HUG ME Once by Girl’s day (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TewTTAoofZc&feature=related---HUG ME ONCE). While singing and dancing
she also show her aegyo to all of you. Boyfriend’s reaction was just amazed by it. They all loved the aegyo of Hyun Jin just like the aegyo of Ha Yoo.
 
Minwoo: WAH! Is the Park family really that cute and great in making aegyo?
 
Ji Joon: Nae~ they are all great in aegyo, even their brother.
 
Hyunseong and Donghyun: OMO!
 
Youngmin: she’s also a great performer like Ha Yoo.
 
Boyfriend: Yeah! (they all agreed)
 
After Hyun Jin performance, they all clap and cheer. Hyun Jin said thank you with a cute smile. One thing they didn’t know is that someone videoed their performance both Ha Yoo and Hyun Jin’s performance.
 
Hyun Jin: now I’m done performing, it’s time to announce the winner. Eun Ri! (called Eun Ri)
 
Eun Ri: nae~
 
Eun Ri and Hyun Jin: OK! here we go, the winner of our talent show is….
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_END OF CHAPTER 10_
 
Sorry for the wrong typos and grammars and Sorry for a really long chapter! ^^
*it's weird to put a sistar video in this chapter and the sistar is the queenkas in this story..heheh! FORGIVE US we can't think of any songs while making this chapter* ^^
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^-^