Chapter 33: New Life w/o my old friends.

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

You woke up and did your morning routine. After preparing yourself you make a breakfast for yourself and for Boyfriend. After that, you decided to wake them up. You took a step forward from your door and…
 
“WAKE UP!!! IT'S ALREADY 6:59 IN THE MORNING!!!!! WERE LATE ALREADY!!” you shouted and Boyfriend
panicked.
 
“OMO!! We’re late! Coming through! Excuse me!” Boyfriend started preparing their selves hurriedly and you burst
out laughing. They all stop moving and give you a glare.
 
“BUAHAHAHAHA~!! Faster guys! Breakfast is ready!” you said in between your laughs while going downstairs.
 
“YAH!!” They all shouted.
 
“Just prepare guys! You still have one more hour to prepare” you shouted coming from downstairs.
 
You decided to watch TV and wait for them to finish preparing. Kwangmin was the first one to finish even his
breakfast he walked towards you seated beside you.
 
“Not sick anymore?” Kwangmin asked.
 
“Nope” you answered as you let out a sigh. “I miss the old you Kwangmin” you suddenly said.
 
“Eh?” He asked curiously.
 
“The old you, the cold hearted Kwangmin that doesn’t know how to smile or joke. In short the serious one” you said
with a smile.
 
“WHAT?!? You like that? Ask the author haha~!” Kwangmin said and laugh.
 
HaYoo: You are right about that, YAH!! Saranghae25!
 
Saranghae25: I have a name you know! and it’s………. okay nevermind!
 
HaYoo: Why did you change Kwangmin’s attitude anyway?
 
Saranghae25: Why? Are you falling for him with that kind of attitude?
 
HaYoo: Ofcourse not! And I will never!
 
Kwangmin: Saranghae25! What’s your name?
 
Saranghae25: pssh~! Don’t deny it HaYoo! You are busted! Hahaaha~!! Kwangmin why do you want to know huh?
 
HaYoo: Tch! I would never like that GAY!
 
Kwangmin: I’m not a gay! BRAT!... Just tell me saranghae25!
 
Saranghae25: Pss~! HaYoo! *mehrong* Kwangmin! Why?
 
HaYoo: Haist! Author just tell us your name. 
 
Kwangmin: It's annoying to call you ‘Saranghae25’
 
Saranghae25: Yeah! My name is… fine I’m Angel28! Hahaha~!!
 
Kwangmin: Are you CHOCOLATE FUDGE FREAKING kidding me Saranghae25? You're name has a number? -____-
 
Saranghae25: To let you know I’m that author too *mehrong* just look at that profile and you’ll see.
 
HaYoo: How come? We are your characters here. How can we see it?
 
Saranghae25: The author of this story is Angel28 okay. But the author of “Love begins with your cute smile” is my
sister got it? And I have a story on Angel 28 and it's “I Fell in Love with My Cousin” and the character is Kwangmin
and Youngmin ^^ So readers! Read it nae :D
 
HaYoo: Why am I not in the character list? T^T
 
Saranghae25: Aish! I can’t use your name again ^^
 
HaYoo: Okay! So guys! Read her new story nae~! And also read this story :D
 
Kwangmin: Yeah! Read it! I’m on the character list! Read it okay! Read it!
 
Youngmin: Why did I hear my name?
 
Saranghae25: you're late mister! Tss.. the convo is done!........... BACK TO THE TOPIC GUYS!!! :D
 
“WHAT? You like that?” Kwangmin asked shocked.
 
“I’m not saying that I like that, I just missed it you gay!” you said as you mess his hair.
 
Boyfriend finished preparing their selves and also finished eating their breakfast. All of you went to your school
and everyone started looking at you again with envious eyes.
 
“Why are they looking at me like that?” you asked curiously.
 
“PABO!! You're with us!” Kwangmin said and knocked your head.
 
“Ahhh~!!” you nodded with a smile.
 
The seven of you separated ways and went to your own places. The queenkas suddenly blocked your way.
 
“BACK OFF!” Youngmin said.
 
“Look youngmin, we’re here to talk to HaYoo for a second” Bora said with shining eyes.
 
“I don’t trust you” Youngmin answered. 
 
“Oppa, let me take care of this” you said and give him a warm smile. “Where?” you asked.
 
“Follow us” Bora said and leave.
 
“Take Care!” Youngmin said and you nodded.
 
You leave and follow the queenkas you stopped your tracks when the 5 of you arrive on the School Garden.
 
“What do you want?” you asked coldly.
 
“Look HaYoo were here to apologize for what we have done to you” Bora said.
 
“Are you serious?” you asked.
 
“We’re serious since we’re leaving the school for our new career” Hyorin added.
 
“New career? Huh?” you asked curiously.
 
“We are going to debut next month in Starship Entertainment, and we’re here to say sorry. Please forgive us we
don’t want an anti’s since we were going to debut” Bora continued.
 
“R-Really? CHUKKAE!!” you said as you hugged them.
 
“So this means were forgiven?” Bora asked nervously.
 
“Of course! And don’t worry I’ll be your first fan” you said with a smile.
 
“Really? Thank you! Thank you! Don’t worry You’re invited on our Debut performance we’ll give you a backstage
pass” Hyorin said with a smile.
 
“REALLY? Wait! You said Starship Entertainment right? The same agency as Boyfriend? What is the name of your
group?” you asked excitedly.
 
“Well, yeah! Starship Entertainment the same agency as Boyfriend. And they will be performing with us on our
debut. And our group name were ‘Sistar’” Bora said.
 
“That’s good for you guys! CHUKKAE!! Wish you all the best!” you said with a smile.
 
“Thank You HaYoo! Friends?” Bora said and offered you a hand shake.
 
“FRIENDS!” you said and hand shake with her with a smile.
 
The bell rings and Sistar walked you to your room and everyone started to get curious. 
 
“YOW GUYS!! DON’T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HAYOO!” Bora threatened.
 
“Eh?” you asked Bora curiously.
 
“We’re friends and we’re here to protect you now” Bora said and winked.
 
 
“Ahh~ thanks” you said.
 
“Okay! Bye HaYoo!” They said and leave your room.
 
*What on chocolate earth is happening lately?* you thought with a smile.
 
“Gwaenchanna HaYoo?” Youngmin asked worriedly.
 
“Gwaenchanna oppa don’t worry” you answered with a smile.
 
“HaYoo! What on mother strawberry cupcake earth does that queenkas ate and they turn into an angel?” Minwoo
asked curiously.
 
“You’re making me hungry oppa! Molla” you answered with a smile.
 
“It's glad to know you're friends with them now” Youngmin said and pat your head.
 
“Nae~ Anyway oppa, Do you know that they’ll going to debut?” you asked.
 
“asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl…. Are you vanilla freaking kidding me HaYoo?” Kwangmin asked in a shocked
tone.
 
“Why are you all saying flavors? Nope I’m not!” you answered with a smile.
 
“On what agency?” Minwoo asked.
 
“Starship” you answered.
 
“WAFFU!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING CHEESE KIDDING ME?” Youngmin asked.
 
“Stop with that expression! That..that! Flavor thingy!” you shouted.
 
“Don’t be mad at us! THE AUTHOR DID THIS!” Minwoo pouted.
 
Saranghae25: I’m here again? What the MILK!?
 
Minwoo: you started it noona! –pouts-
 
Saranghae25: For Cappuccino shake!! I’m 14! (if you didn’t get it it's “For God’s sake”) 
 
Minwoo: Then call me oppa then hahaha~!
 
Saranghae25: The readers are getting annoyed now. Your always putting me on your conversation.
 
Youngmin: Stop the flavor thingy kay saeng?
 
Saranghae25: Kay! BACK TO THE TOPIC!!! :D
 
“Stop with that expression! That..that! Flavor thingy!” you shouted.
 
“Don’t be mad at us!” Minwoo pouted.
 
“Am not” you smiled.
 
“Are you really serious about that HaYoo?” Youngmin asked and you nodded.
 
“Woah! Manager-hyung didn’t tell us that coming” Kwangmin said.
 
“And Bora said that you’ll be performing on their debut stage” you said with a cute smile.
 
“asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl….FREAKING CHEESECAKE!! With them?” Kwangmin asked shocked again.
 
“A FRUIT SALAD YES!!” you answered irritated.
 
“What’s with the fruit salad?” Minwoo asked.
 
“Molla~! I want it!” you said and sit straight.
 
“FOODS!!” Youngmin shouted and run out the room to go to the cafeteria.
 
“YAH! Where are you going?” you asked in a loud tone.
 
“Cafeteria” Youngmin answered.
 
“The teac-“ you were cut off.
 
“NO TEACHERS!!! THE CLASS WAS SUSPENDED!!! FOR 3 DAYS!!! THE TEACHERS ARE ON THEIR TRIP IN
JEJU ISLAND!!!!” The S.A President shouted on the microphone.
 
“C’mon!!” Kwangmin said and dragged you to the cafeteria.
 
“Why are we here?”  you asked curiously.
 
“We were talking about foods awhile ago! So come one! Youngmin’s hyung treat” Kwangmin cheered and you and
Minwoo joined. 
 
“MWO?!?” Youngmin stopped being hyper.
 
“Your treat hyung!” Minwoo shouted.
 
“FINE!! But not here” Youngmin said and dragged you out of the school.
 
*WHAT ON MOTHER MASHED POTATO IS HAPPENING!?!? IS THIS MY NEW WAFFLE LIFE? A WAFFLE
LIFE WITHOUT MY OLD FRIENDS. They are all dragging me wherever they go! Am I a dog?* you thought as you
just let out a sigh.
 
“HYUNG!! WAIT FOR US!!” Minwoo shouted all his lungs out.
 
The 4 of you arrive on the Ice cream parlor and went to a vacant sit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__END OF CHAPTER 33__
What do you think??
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/08/02
*Three updates in one day!! That's new!! *throws confetti*
Don't FORGET to LEAVE your SHINING COMMENTS AND TO SUBSCRIBE ON MA STORY ♥