Chapter 36: My true feelings!

Déjà Vu: True Love?

You woke up early and did your morning routine. After that, you decided to cook breakfast. After cooking you just let Boyfriend sleep all day since there was no school for three days but then you received a message from the class president.

To: HaYoo
 
Class resumes tomorrow
 
From: S.A President
 
After reading the message you let out a sigh and Boyfriend woke up too.
 
“What the?!? Waking up at the same time?” you said shocked.
 
“I was the first one to wake up and I decided to wake them up” Hyunseong said and you nodded.
 
“Breakfast is in the table, just eat it I’m done” you said and relax yourself on the couch.
 
After Boyfriend ate their breakfast, they went to the living room and sat with you. When the doorbell rings…
 
“Coming!” Minwoo shouted.
 
“WONNIE!!” A girl shouted.
 
“WOAH!! NOONA!!! With Gongchan hyung?” Minwoo said in a shocked expression.
 
“Shhh~! It’s a surprise to HaYoo okay, be quiet.” “Stay here first Channie oppa” Hyun Jin said and went inside with
 
a smile.
 
You turn your head and saw your unnie standing on the door with a smile.
 
“UNNIE!!” you shouted as you run and hugged her.
 
“I missed you” Hyun Jin said and hugged you back.
 
“Me too~! Unnie, before I forgot haha~!! Who’s your boyfriend?” you suddenly asked.
 
“OJIK NAN NOEUI BOYFRIEND EH EH EH!” Boyfriend started singing and the two of you laugh.
 
“OPPA! Come on inside” Hyun Jin shouted and there was a tall guy with a cute eye smile went inside our house.
 
“OH MY CAT FISH!! GONGCHAN OPPA!!” you said as you hugged him.
 
“Yah! Saeng! He’s mine! You have Youngmin!” Hyun Jin said that made you and Youngmin blushed.
 
“Buahahahaha~! This two really blushed a lot” Jeongmin teased.
 
The nine of you started to entertain each other when you suddenly remembered your text to your unnie yesterday. 
 
“unnie! Come on! Let’s go to my room” you said and went to your room.
 
“Excuse us first, Channie oppa stay here first” Hyun Jin said and followed you.
 
~In Your room~
 
“Why saeng?” Hyun Jin asked and seats on your bed.
 
“Remember yesterday? That I’m sure about it?” you said.
 
“yeah! What about it?” Hyun Jin asked.
 
“Park HaYoo is in love” you said with a smile.
 
“Really?!? CHUKKAE SAENG!!” Hyun Jin jump in excitement.
 
“Thanks unnie” you said and hugged her.
 
“But with whom” she asked.
 
“Twins!” you answered.
 
“MWO!? To the twins?” She asked in a shocked tone.
 
“Yah! Of course not! One of the twins” you said and laughed.
 
“Let me guess, Youngmin?” she said and you nodded.
 
“OMO!! My saeng is growing up” Hyun Jin said and hugged you.
 
“So when do you plan on confessing?” she asked.
 
“I don’t know, I don’t have courage” you answered and your smile faded.
 
“Don’t worry saeng take your time okay, Think on how will you confess first” Hyun Jin said and smiled at you.
 
“I will thank you unnie” you said and smiled at him.
 
“Saeng! Did you already have your first kiss?” Hyun Jin suddenly asked and you nodded slowly.
 
“I thought you still didn’t have it?” Hyun Jin asked confused.
 
“That’s my secret unnie!” you said and gave her a wonderful smile.
 
“Who’s this lucky guy?” Hyun Jin asked.
 
“He’s blonde” you gave out a clue.
 
“OMO! Saeng!! CHUKKAE!!” Hyun Jin said and smiled widely.
 
The two of you chit chat the whole day and didn’t notice the time.
 
“Saeng~! We’re going home now okay, take care and good luck. I’ll go pay a visit here on your Prom okay” Hyun Jin
said and bid goodbye with Gongchan.
 
“A Sophomore student has a prom night?” you shouted and Hyun Jin nodded.
 
You went inside and sat on the couch.
 
“HaYoo-ssi! Saturday the performance in Music Bank was postponed” Youngmin said and you nodded. 
 
“Well, Gongchan oppa and Hyun Jin unnie are already official so it's okay” you said with a smile.
 
“HaYoo-ssi! Friday the deadline of the music project was cancelled. Seongsianim said they’ll not continue it anymore”
Minwoo said with a smile.
 
“What’s going on? Why is everything postponed?” you said with a smile but accepted it.
 
“Let’s just go to sleep” Kwangmin said and run to your room to prepare their beddings.
 
All of you agreed and went to dreamland.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__END OF CHAPTER 36__
HUWAAA!! I think this will be my last update TT___TT since I don't have readers anymore... YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION ♥ But it seems I lost you all T___T
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think??
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/08/05
Don't FORGET to LEAVE your SHINING COMMENTS AND TO SUBSCRIBE ON MA STORY ♥