Chapter 31: 3 days with Boyfriend? O.o

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

Morning comes and you still have fever. You are too weak to move, when you move aside facing the right side you saw Youngmin sleeping peacefully and can feel his hot breathe. You get your phone on the table beside your bed and saw a message coming from Hye Seok.
 
To: HaYoo~
 
Saeng~! Oppa will not be going home for 3 days. Sorry I know you’re sick but I saw Youngmin, maybe
 he can take care of you when I’m not around. Why don’t you just call the others to help you if you're still weak? Don’t worry I give you permission for that but don’t you dare think on doing something stupid Arrasseo? See you after 3 days, my friends missed me so much and so is my girlfriend ^^..Take Care nae ^_^ 
 
From: Hye Seok
 
You let out a big sigh after reading his message and decided to reply him back.
 
To: Hye Seok oppa
 
Aish! Arrasseo, take care oppa!
 Why didn’t you tell me you already have a girlfriend eh? Aish! I’m not your little princess anymore.
Anyway okay I’ll try to call the others if I need them. 
 
From: HaYoo
 
To: HaYoo
 
Aniyo~! You're still my little princess don’t worry, well I was really planning that it’ll be a surprise but then my girlfriend told me to include her to my message. Okay! Paii now saeng my friends are calling me now.
 
From: Hye Seok
 
You received the message from Hye Seok and read it. You smiled a bit and put your phone back where it belongs. You started to get bored but Youngmin was still sleeping on your side. You get your phone again and started playing some songs.
 
“Wae jakku ureo saramdeuri bojanha nugunga nareul bomyeon nappeun nom gatjanha” you started singing the song Smile of B1A4 when Youngmin suddenly groaned signaling that he was awake already. You faked a sleep.
 
*She’s still sleeping, but who’s singing awhile ago?* Youngmin thought curiously. *Maybe just my dream* Youngmin thought and paused the song that was playing on your phone and suddenly….
 
*Eh!? She uses my picture as her phone wallpaper* Youngmin thought blushing. *I should stop blushing* Youngmin thought and leave your room. 
 
Youngmin decided to make breakfast for you and suddenly his phone vibrated from his pocket.
 
To: Youngmin
 
Youngmin-ah! sorry to cause you trouble but can you do me a favor?
Can you please take care of HaYoo for 3 days? Don’t ask me why haha~!
Invite the others too to help you with her or to accompany you. It's fine with me but please don’t do something stupid. I’m counting on you Youngmin-ssi! Gomawo, Take Care. By the way this is Hye Seok
 
From: Hye Seok
 
To: Hye Seok hyung
 
Eh? How’d you know my number? 
Anyway Arrasseo hyung I’d be glad too. Don’t worry I’m not a bad person. Take Care hyung!
 
From: Youngmin
 
To: Youngmin
 
I get your number in the internet hahahahahaha~! 
 
From: Hye Seok
 
To: Hye Seok hyung
 
What?!? Internet is sharing my number? What the Heck!? O.o
 
From: Youngmin
 
To: Youngmin
 
Just kidding dude! Don’t get it seriously; I get it from HaYoo’s phone last night. Anyway need to get going now. Take Care again ^^
 
From: Hye Seok
 
To: Hye Seok hyung
 
Aish! You fooled me! Arrasseo. Okay! Take care again hyung ^_^
 
From: Youngmin
 
After texting Youngmin hid his phone to his pocket with a wide smile.
 
 
*Does this mean I’ll be with HaYoo for three days?* Youngmin thought happily.
 
After preparing for your breakfast Youngmin went to your room holding a tray on his hand.
 
“HaYoo-ssi? Come on eat you're breakfast now” Youngmin said calmly while he put down the tray on your table.
 
“HaYoo?” Youngmin said while poking your forehead.
 
“EH? Why oppa? Something wrong?” you asked weakly.
 
“You still have fever, anyway eat your breakfast now and drink your medicine. I’ll just call the others since I think they didn’t attend school too” Youngmin said and call Donghyun.
 
You were about to get your food when suddenly your phone vibrated.
 
To: HaYoo
 
HaYoo-ssi? How are you? I miss you so much <3
 
From: Hyun Jin unnie
 
To: Hyun Jin unnie
 
Yah! Unnie where are you? I miss you so much! Me? I’m having a fever.
 
From: HaYoo
 
To: HaYoo
 
I’m here in my dorm, well umma didn’t tell you that she rent me some dorm to stay near my school.
Mwo? Fever? Gwaenchanna? Are you fine now? Who’s the one taking care of you? Aish! Get well soon saeng!!!♥
 
From: Hyun Jin unnie
 
To: Hyun Jin unnie
 
Arrasseo. I’m fine unnie no need to worry and it's a light fever only. Youngmin oppa ^^.. I will unnie Gomawo, take care unnie.
 
From: HaYoo
 
To: HaYoo
 
I will~ 
 
Oh~! Youngmin? Arrasseo. Where’s Hye Seok oppa?
Anyway saeng I have a very good news from you!
Guess what? I already have a boyfriend!
 
From: Hyun Jin unnie
 
To: Hyun Jin unnie
 
Hye Seok oppa? Molla he left and told me that he’ll not be home for 3 days.
Really unnie? Who? Who? Who? Who?
 
From: HaYoo
 
After sending that message you didn’t receive any message from Hyo Jin and just decided to eat your breakfast. Youngmin went inside your room and smiles widely.
 
“What’s with the smile oppa?” you asked eating your food.
 
“Eh? Nothing” Youngmin said as he blushed a little.
 
“Anyway, did you cook this food oppa? It’s daebak!” You said cutely.
 
“Are you really sick? Why are you so hyper?” Youngmin asked curiously.
 
“Eh? Why? Do you mean even if I’m sick I should just lay on my bed and do nothing? That’s boring you know” you said sarcastically.
 
“Owh! Sorry, anyway are you really like this if you're sick? I mean are you really hyper even if you're sick?” Youngmin asked straightly.
 
“Aish! That’s why I’m always saying that ‘Be curious if I’m quiet’” you explained.
 
“Ahh~! But why? Aren’t you feeling dizzy or something?” Youngmin asked continuously.
 
“I’m actually feeling dizzy but I don’t want to be affected by it” you answered still eating.
 
“Okay!  I think you know that Hye Seok hyung leaves for 3 days and he texted me to take care of you” Youngmin said between his cute eye smile.
 
“Y-yeah! But I felt guilty; you did a lot to help me. I can take care of myself don’t worry” you said as you look down.
 
“Gwaenchanna, Minwoo was really excited when he heard about it. The others are on their way now.” Youngmin said as he
ruffled your hair. 
 
“Bu-“ you were cut off.
 
“No more buts okay! Finish your breakfast now” Youngmin said and sat on your bed side.
 
“Oppa, Gomawo” you said as you give him a warm smile and he just smile back.
 
“HAYOO!!!!” Someone shouted coming from downstairs.
 
“What? They are here already?” You asked in a shocked tone as Youngmin looked at you with the same expression as yours.
 
Minwoo run towards your room and burst out on the door with a wide smile.
 
“Eh?” you asked curiously looking at Youngmin then to Minwoo then back to Youngmin.
 
“Sorry HaYoo-ssi, but Minwoo is like an animal who just came out from his cage, we can’t stop him. He bursted out on your front door without knocking” Jeongmin explained.
 
“Aigoo! Better put Minwoo oppa back to his cage” you said jokingly.
 
“YAH!!” Minwoo yelled and pouted and all of you started laughing.
 
“HaYoo-ssi Gwaenchannayo?” Hyunseong asked worriedly.
 
“Gwaenchanna” you answered with a smile.
 
“Hyung! She doesn’t look like she is sick. Look at her so blooming” Minwoo teased.
 
“Yah! I’m sick you know! I’m just strong coz I don’t mind it” you defended and stuck your tongue out.
 
“Ahahaha~! Minwoo! It means you're weak, look at HaYoo she can fight her sickness unlike you, always laying down on your bed hugging your Mickey Mouse stuffed toy” Kwangmin teased.
 
“Yah! You're like that too Kwangmin!” Minwoo defended and pouts.
 
“No I’m not” Kwangmin defended.
 
“Yes you are” Donghyun joined.
 
“YAH HYUNG!! NOT FAIR!! Youngmin hyung help me here!” Kwangmin shouted as he pouted.
 
“Oppa, haha~! The house is getting noisy again and thanks to the six of you” you said and give him a soft smile.
 
“Welcome HaYoo-ssi” Youngmin said and helped Kwangmin to defend himself.
 
 You really feel dizzy and decided to went back sleeping again letting the six of them debate who’s like this or that. Hyunseong noticed you and made the others quiet.
 
“Shhh! She’s sleeping” Hyunseong said.
 
“Aigoo! She’s really pretty.” Jeongmin added looking at you.
 
You were sleeping peacefully when you dreamt of something.
 
~Dream~
 
You were walking back and forth in front of Youngmin’s locker holding a letter. You were really nervous if you were doing the right thing since your friends leaved already. You decided to confess on what you really feel. You were really nervous and just accept the fact that you know he’ll reject you because he just treat you as a friend only. You stop your tracks and were about to put the letter on his locker when…
 
“What are you doing?” Youngmin asked curiously.
 
“N-nothing” you answered nervously.
 
“What’s that?” Youngmin said and snatch the letter on your hand.
 
“Yah! Give that back!” you said trying to get the letter from his hand.
 
“Why? It was for me after all” Youngmin said and open the letter slowly.
 
“Fine!” you said and leave him with the letter on his hand.
 
Youngmin slowly opened the letter and was surprised.
............................................................................................................................
..................................................................................
............................................................................
……………………………………………
……………………………..
……………..
 
After Youngmin read the letter a big smile form on his face and…
 
“What was that?” you suddenly woke up from a loud shout.
 
“Sorry HaYoo! Minwoo is so noisy he even woke you up. Sorry again get back from sleeping now” Donghyun said while holding Minwoo’s mouth prevent him to shout again.
 
“Gwaenchanna oppa, what are you doing anyway?” you asked.
 
“He started tickling us so we just want some revenge” Donghyun said holding Minwoo’s hand.
 
“Yah hyung! Let go!” Minwoo shouted.
 
“NO!! GET HIM!!” Donghyun shouted as he continued to tickle Minwoo.
 
You were watching them when your phone vibrated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__END OF CHAPTER 31__
What do you think??
I think this chapter is very LAME... I'm really out of imagination -___-
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/08/02
Don't FORGET to LEAVE your SHINING COMMENTS AND TO SUBSCRIBE ON MA STORY ♥