Chapter 36: Confession!!

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

Days pass by so quickly and it’s time. You stood up and did your morning routine.
 
*FIGHTING HAYOO!! DON’T BE SCARED YOU CAN DO IT!! REJECTED OR NOT ACCEPT IT!!* you thought with all your might.
 
You get the letter that was on your table and put it on your bag.
 
*I’ll do this before class starts* you thought and form a smile. 
 
You fixed yourself perfectly and leave your house.  You were the only one on your house since Hye Seok leave again but you decided to leave alone. You were walking back and forth in front of Youngmin’s locker holding a letter. You were really nervous if you were doing the right thing since your friends leaved already. You decided to confess on what you really feel. You were really nervous and just accept the fact that you know he’ll reject you because he just treat you as a friend only. You stop your tracks and were about to put the letter on his locker when…
 
“What are you doing?” Youngmin asked curiously.
 
“N-nothing” you answered nervously.
 
“What’s that?” Youngmin said and snatch the letter on your hand.
 
“Yah! Give that back!” you said trying to get the letter from his hand.
 
“Why? It was for me after all” Youngmin said and open the letter slowly.
 
“Fine!” you said and leave him with the letter on his hand.
 
Youngmin slowly opened the letter and was surprised.
 
Youngmin oppa
 
 My hand were shaking so don’t bash me if you find it messy. I’m really nervous you know? It's my first time. Guess this is it. I did this letter last 4 days ago and now I know.
 
~ Oppa, I know you treat me as a friend ONLY and I know that. And now I’m having the courage to tell you this because maybe I was really thankful I met you or it's because someone gave me this advice to tell this to you, and I won’t tell you who it is. So here it goes…. I………Like you oppa… no scratch that I……... Love you...I’ll accept it if you don’t feel the same way, after all I’m just your fan that can’t be yours ^^ Gomawo oppa for everything. Now you know what I really feel and maybe you were really boiling inside because of me. Sorry and sorry if you find it corny. I could just talk to you personally not doing this by letters. I agree to you oppa I’m corny but you know what they say “The corniest things in the world are the sweetest” but it looks like its not sweet coz I know you find it annoying. Thank you oppa for everything and thank you for being my friend and so are the others.
♥ Saranghae oppa ♥
 
                                                                                                                           Sincerely, Park HaYoo
 
After Youngmin read the letter you were surprised that he crumpled the paper and throw it in the trash bin. Your heart was thorn into a billion pieces. You cried on your secret place the whole day. You didn’t even attend classes. Boyfriend started to get worried about you. They went to your house but you’re not there. 
 
“Hyung! What do you think happen to HaYoo?” Minwoo asked worriedly.
 
“Aish! What could possibly happen? Where is she the whole day?” Donghyun asked worriedly.
 
“Hyung! Maybe she felt ashamed to me?” Youngmin suddenly said.
 
“Eh? What are you talking about?” Kwangmin asked confused.
 
“I saw her earlier in front of my locker, she was about to put a letter on it but..” Youngmin was cut off.
 
“Hyung! She already confessed?” Minwoo asked shocked and Youngmin nodded.
 
“So it’s you? The one she’s talking about someone giving her an advice?” Youngmin asked and Minwoo nodded.
 
“not only me, with Hyun Jin noona” Minwoo said.
 
“Wait! Are you saying HaYoo confessed to you?” Jeongmin asked and Youngmin nodded.
 
“This is so complicated! What had happen to her by now?” Hyunseong asked worriedly.
 
“Let’s just give her time to think, let’s go home” Donghyun said and went home with the others.
 
You decided to go home and buried your face on your pillow. 
 
“STUPID!! I thought you were going to accept it!! ACCEPT IT HAYOO!!! HE DOESN’T FEEL THE SAME WAY!! STUPID!!! MOVE ON!!” you said to yourself while punching your pillow.
 
You cried all night and think all over again and just accept the fact that he doesn’t feel the same way. You decided to cut your friendship with them and all your communications with Boyfriend. You change your looks to forget your past with them.
 
*It hurts to think that he rejected me but I shouldn’t have give up. I still have friends. I shouldn’t lose my hope. My first love and my first heart ache.* you thought and doze to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__END OF CHAPTER 36__
HUWAA!! THE CONFESSION LETTER IS BORING!! T___T I KNOW!! I'm sorry! *bows again and again* My headache really is killing me!! I'm very sorry!!
------------------------------------------------
What do you think??
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/08/06
*I don't own the pics^^ credits to the rightful owners*
Don't FORGET to LEAVE your SHINING COMMENTS AND TO SUBSCRIBE ON MA STORY ♥