Chapter 8: She will ignore us!

Déjà Vu: True Love?

 

You didn’t notice someone is following you and suddenly you bump on someone and you fell. 
 
You: Ouch!
 
Bora: hey! Look were you are going !
 
You: (stood up) Mianhae –bow-
 
Youngmin: Woooah!  Why are you calling Ha Yoo a ?
 
You: youngmin oppa why are you here?
 
Bora: Hey ! Why are you calling him an oppa?
 
You: Mianhae –bow-
 
Youngmin: Ha Yoo don’t say sorry to her and you (points at Bora)
 
Bora: Waeyo?
 
Youngmin: Don’t call Ha Yoo a .
 
Bora: Wae? But it's true she is a .
 
Youngmin: No she’s not
 
You: Stop it! (teary eyes)
 
Bora: Shut up .
 
You: Bora I’m sorry, it's my fault I’m not looking where am I going. –bow- can you please leave now?
 
Youngmin: I said don’t say sorry to her.
 
You: Youngmin oppa please stop it I don’t want a fight.
 
Bora: Why don’t you leave Boyfriend alone if you don’t want a fight.  (raise an eyebrow)
 
You: Nae~ I will. Please stop this now.
 
Youngmin: Ha Yoo-shi. Don’t listen to her.
 
Bora: okay! You can leave now Ha Yoo.
 
You: Nae~ , I’m sorry again Bora –bow-(didn’t listen on what youngmin is saying)
 
Boyfriend and you're friends came.
 
Donghyun: What just happened? Did we miss something?
 
You: Ani~ Donghyun oppa. I’ll leave now.
 
Youngmin: Ha Yoo-shi please don’t leave.
 
You didn’t listen to youngmin you just continue walking away and your friends follow you.
 
Ji Joon: What happen Ha Yoo?
 
You: Nothing unnie.
 
Eun Ri: But why are you crying?
 
You: I’m not crying. Please go to boyfriend now I want to be alone.
 
Rae Kyo: Nae~ just call us if you need something.
 
You just nodded you're head and you're friends leave you alone. You're friends went to boyfriend and ask Youngmin what happen.
 
Ji Joon: What happen Youngmin oppa?
 
Youngmin: Ha Yoo will ignore us.
 
Ji Joon: huh? What do you mean youngmin oppa?
 
Donghyun: What do you mean Youngmin?
 
Youngmin: She will ignore Boyfriend.
 
Kwangmin: What!?
 
Youngmin: She will ignore Boyfriend. You heard it loud and clear Kwangmin
 
Hyunseong: Guys stop it. 
 
Jeongmin: Tell us what really happen.
 
Youngmin: Nae~ When Ha Yoo is walking I followed her and suddenly she bump on Bora, then Bora called Ha Yoo a and I enter their conversation.
 
Minwoo: What did you say hyung?
 
Youngmin: I just say that don’t call Ha Yoo a and Ha Yoo call me and Bora said to Ha Yoo why is she calling me an oppa then Ha Yoo starts saying  sorry to Bora and I say to her that don’t say sorry to her.
 
Jeongmin: then?
 
Youngmin: We started scolding each other and Ha Yoo stop us. She said to Bora if she can leave, Bora answered to Ha Yoo she should leave us alone if she don’t want a fight and Ha Yoo agreed.
 
Donghyun: is that all?
 
Youngmin: Yes~ and for that I don’t want Ha Yoo to ignore us.
 
The bell rang and it’s time for the afternoon class. While you, you are just staying on your homeroom waiting for the others to come. 
 
You: Annyeong Ji Joon unnie, Eun Ri, and Rae Kyo. 
 
Friends: Annyeong Ha Yoo-shi.
 
You notice the Jo twins and Minwoo coming by and just walk pass through you looking down.
 
Youngmin: *I can’t ignore her*he thought (sad)
 
Kwangmin: * we just became friends again, but now she needs to ignore us because of that Pabo Bora, why did she need to threaten Ha Yoo* he thought (bit pissed and sad)
 
Minwoo: *I miss her smile* he thought (sad)
 
You: So you 3 will just pass through me like that without any greetings. Okay! If you want to ignore me fine I’ll ignore you also.
 
Minwoo: (shocked o.O) *Is she talking to us? NAE~ she’s talking to us* he thought
 
Kwangmin: Bwo? we thought you're going to ignore us?
 
You: You want?
 
Kwangmin and Minwoo: Aniyo~
 
You: Okay~ (smile)
 
Youngmin: (run towards you and hugged you) Ani~ please don’t ignore us.
 
You: ahh! Youngmin oppa I can’t breathe.
 
Youngmin: (broke the hug) Sorry .
 
You: Nae~ it's okay oppa. (smile)
 
Kwangmin: I thought you're going to ignore us.
 
You: (smirk) you just thought.
 
Minwoo: How about Bora’s threat? What will you do if she saw you again with us?
 
You: The threat? Hmmm… Im not scared. Just let her threat me I don’t care she always say that to others. What can I do? If I ignore you all, you will still keep on talking to me and keep on being friends with me.
 
Minwoo: Nae~ you're right.
 
Ji Joon: That’s the Park Ha Yoo we know.
 
Eun Ri and Rae Kyo nodded their heads.
 
You: I know I’m a cry baby but you know when someone made me cry you know what will happen to him or her. (smirk)
 
Kwangmin: Aigoo! 
 
You: Waeyo Kwangmin?
 
Eun Ri: You forgot Ha Yoo?
 
Kwangmin: Please don’t tell her. (face palm)
 
You: What? Don’t tell me what?
 
Kwangmin: Nothing just forget it.
 
You: owh! I remember it now. You're the first boy who made me cry.
 
Kwangmin: Aigoo! *Why did she remembered it.*
 
You: No worries Kwangmin you're not included but don’t do it again or you will taste Park Ha Yoo’s revenge.( smirk)
 
Kwangmin: Nae~
 
Minwoo: hahaha~  Kwangmin is scared.
 
Kwangmin: No im not!
 
Minwoo: Jinja? So you want to taste Park Ha Yoo’s revenge.
 
Kwangmin: Aniyo!
 
All of you laugh on Kwangmin reaction and all of you started to .
 
Then you're other classmates came with your teacher. Classes started, as usual you’re getting sleepy again so you slowly rested you’re head at your desk and close your eyes. You dreamt of something weirder than you're first dream. Your dream was….
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
___END OF CHAPTER 8___
 
Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos!
 
Sorry for the boring chapties... i can't think well...