Chapter 45: Prom

Déjà Vu: True Love?

CNU opens the car door as long as you arrived at the school gate.

“Tell unnie to fetch me at 10” you smiled.

“WE are going to fetch you again” Jinyoung said.

“Come on?” Gongchan asked and escorted you with Baro.

Gongchan is on the right and Baro is on the left.

“This is awkward” you sighed.

“Why? Can’t resist us? We’re too handsome?” Baro joked.

“Yeah?” you answered.

“Ahahahahahaha~” Baro and Gongchan laughed very hard.

“Now this is embarrassing” you said.

“YAH!” The two said in unison.

“So~ where will you stay?” Gongchan asked looking at the school gym that was full of vacant sits.

“Ahmm… you can leave me now oppa, I can take care of myself” you said as you gave him an assuring smile.

“Okay! Have fun!” Gongchan and Baro bid their goodbye.

Time passes and the students arrive little by little with their dates. Others looked at you in awe.

“HaYoo-ssi!!” Bora shouted.

“Oh! Annyeong Bora~” you smiled.

“Who are you?” Bora asked.

“I’m spongebob” you pouted.

“Just kidding! You’re pretty!” Bora said with a smile.

“Thank you~ you queenkas are really pretty too” you gave them a smile.

“Oh! We forgot! Did you watch M Countdown last Saturday?” Hyorin asked.

“No, Sorry~ why?” you asked.

“We forgot to tell you~ we already debuted last Saturday in M Countdown” Hyorin said with a small smile.

“OH MY GAWD!! You didn’t tell me! I wasn’t able to watch! I’m sorry~” you bowed again and again.

“Stop! It's okay! Just watch us perform this night” Bora said with a smile.

“I will!” you answered with a smile.

“Good! Come on~ Join us” SoYou invited.

“No thanks~ I’ll just stay at the locker area first” you gave them a small smile.

“Huh? Locker area? Why? You’re going to hide?” DaSom asked in a curious way.

“I’m not going to hide~ just going to stay there until 10” you smiled.

“Let me guess going to hide on our saengs?” Hyorin asked.

“I’m not~ and who’s your saengs?” you asked.

“Boyfriend~” Bora smiled.

“Ahhh~ I’m not~” you smiled.

“OH PUHLEASE! Why are you going to stay at the locker area?” SoYou asked.

“There are so many students tonight~ I’m ashamed of myself, look at me haha~ I didn’t even bother on putting some accessories in me” you giggled.

“Simplicity is beauty, after all your pretty you don’t need to be ashamed. Trust us, others looked pretty because of their 100 pounds of makeup that are put on them.” Hyorin smiled.

You and Sistar have some conversations while sitting on the chairs. The prom starts and Boyfriend still didn’t arrive.

“Where are they?” DaSom asked looking at her watch.

“They’re here!” SoYou smiled.

Everyone in the place where jaw dropped after seeing Boyfriend. You leave your seat and went to the locker area.

*SHOOT! PLEASE! I don’t have the guts now!* you buried your face on your palm while sitting at the corner.

“Annyeong Noonas!” Minwoo greeted.

“WHAT THE?! You guys look so manly tonight” Bora teased.

“YAH! Just for tonight? Then we’ll always wear clothes like this” Kwangmin said.

“I’m just kidding” Bora smiled.

“Looking for whom Youngmin?” Hyorin asked.

“Huh?! Oh Me?! No one” Youngmin smiled.

“OK! Have a seat boys” SoYou said with a smile.

“Thanks noona” Boyfriend smiled.

The prom starts smoothly, everyone started to dance with their partner but Boyfriend is still waiting for you.

“She didn’t come” Minwoo said in a sad tone.

“She’ll come, let’s just wait for her” Donghyun cheered Minwoo up.

“Is that her?!” Hyunseong pointed.

“She’s going to the locker area?” Jeongmin asked.

“C’MON!” Minwoo followed the running girl.

“HaYoo!?” Kwangmin asked.

“Huh?” the girl turned around with a shocked expression.

“Oh~ we’re sorry” Donghyun bowed.

Youngmin noticed moving something and went to that place.

“HaYoo?” Youngmin asked.

*OH SHOOT!* “What are you doing here?” you asked.

“What about you? We’re waiting for you” Youngmin said and helped you to stand up.

“Thanks~ I’m not ready to go out” you smiled awkwardly.

“HYUNG! Who are you talki—…. HaYoo?!” Minwoo asked and run towards you.

“Annyeong” you forced a smile.

“HYUNGS! She’s here!” Minwoo shouted and the others went towards you.

“AND WE FOUND OUR DATE!!” Donghyun cheered.

“It was actually Youngmin, Youngmin found her not us” Hyunseong said with a -____- expression.

“It doesn’t make sense! Are you really HaYoo?” Donghyun asked scanning you.

“Hyung! Really? HaYoo don’t accept hyung’s offer if he asked you” kwangmin said with a ==’ expression.

“I’m just kidding~ come on” Donghyun and Jeongmin escorted you with the other members are on their side.

“Shouldn’t be the twins are on her side not you?” Hyunseong asked.

“OH SHUT UP! This pretty lady needs a protection from a strong man” Donghyun answered.

*This is embarrassing!!! And AWKWARD!!* you thought while walking and looking on the ground.

“Who is she?! Park HaYoo?! AN ANGEL ON HER SIDE! ENVY!!” a girl said staring at you.

After Boyfriend takes you to your seat, they left for a minute and a girl went to you and gave you a letter.

To HaYoo,

Annyeong~ I’m here again! Maybe it's time we meet. I’ll wait for you at the school garden now. If you don’t come it means I’m nothing~ See you HaYoo!!

                                                                                                                 Secret admirer <3

You stood up and hurriedly went to the school garden you looked around and saw....................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

__END OF CHAPTER 45__

LoL! It's time!! SECRET ADMIRER!! you're going to meet him^^ 

------------------------------------------------
What do you think??
Imma so sorry for the grammatical errors (Imma lazy to read this again-,-)
DO I STILL HAVE READERS?!?! TT___TT 
It feels I don't have READERS anymore TT__TT 
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Don't be shy to leave your comments don't worry I don't bite^^
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ♥
-Angel28
12/11/09