Chapter Forty Seven - Wedding

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Today’s the day. I was sitting in the room in my wedding dress with Genie and Rainie. My hair and make up was ready. I was all ready. BUT I didn’t feel ready at all. The door opens and my best friends came in.

            “You ready yet?” Selina asked me.

            I shook my head. “I’m very nervous,” I told them. What if I trip while walking down the aisle? What if something happens?

            “Gui, relax. This is your big day,” Genie said.

            Ella came in and told us that we had to go now.

“Remember to smile,” Rainie said before she left.

 I was outside the doors with my father holding me. Wu Ying Jie, relax…I look at my dad and he was nervous too. “You ready?” He asked me.

“No,” I mumbled. The doors opened and I walked down the aisle with my dad. Everyone was staring. Aaron was at the end of the aisle smiling happily. My dad hands me to Aaron’s arms and the priest says a bunch of stuff that I didn’t understand…he was talking too much.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            The priest made a big speech and I bet Gui Gui didn’t understand it. The priest asks me the most important question. “Do you promise to stay by Ms. Wu Ying Jie no matter what happens?”

            “I do,” I answered.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            The priest asks the same question to me after. “I do,” I whispered but loud enough for others to hear. My brother and Hu Die gave us the rings and Aaron slid the ring into my fourth finger of the left hand and I did the same.

            “You may kiss the bride,” the priest says.

            Aaron kissed me gently on the lips and everyone made the ‘awws’ ‘woos’ sound. “I love you,” he whispered to me after pulling away.

            “I love you too,” I whispered back.

            The ceremony was almost over. It was time for me to throw the bouquet to the girls who weren’t married yet. I wonder who gets it.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            Gui Gui turns around and throws the bridal bouquet out to the crowd of girls. Dang they were crazy. I am so not going to fight for it. Once the bouquet was flying up in the air the girls were screaming. I saw who got it and it was someone I knew.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Selina’s POV*

            The bouquet was in the air and fell right on my hands. How did that happen? “You’re going to be next!” Genie squeals. Gui Gui turned around and came to me with a big smile.

            “Congratulations,” she said with a wink.

            “Thanks?” What else was I suppose to say?

*END of Selina’s POV*

 

*Jiro’s POV*

            “Looks like we know who’s going to be the next one,” Chun said looking at me.

            “Who?” I asked.

            Calvin hits my head. “Selina got the bouquet so when are you going to ask her?” He asked me.

            “I have my plans,” I just said with a smile.

*END of Jiro’s POV*

 

********************

I don't know how to write out the feeling of a wedding, so sorry if it :P

The point was just Gui Gui and Aaron are officially husband and wife.