Chapter Thirty Nine - Kisses

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “Aaron when are you planning to go home?” I asked him. He stayed with me for hours already. We even watched two movies together. And it was getting late. Show said that he’s staying over at Hu Die’s place. So we had the house to ourselves.

            “Why you want me to leave?” He asks resting his head on my shoulder.

            I smiled. “Of course not…what happened to Reen? You never told me about her,” I asked him.

            “She left to America already. She knew that I love you…it was just me being a selfish jerk I didn’t want any of you to go,” he said.

            “So what are you going to do now? I cried for nights because of you. And I also had to hide it from everyone or else they would worry,” I asked him turning to look at him.

            He smiles. “Who told you to keep everything inside yourself,” he says. “By the way I really like my Christmas present,” he said. How did he know? I looked at him asking for answers. He goes over to my desk and opens the drawer. He took out the velvet blue box. He opens it and takes out the two necklaces.

            “How did you know about it?” I asked. I took the one that was for the girl and put it on.

            “Show told me,” he says. I was hoping for a sweeter answer but he says this… “Why? Were you expecting a different answer?” He smirks.

            I look away. “You still didn’t give me my Christmas present,” I complained.

            “Who told you to just go away from the party,” he said.

            “And who made me leave the party with tears?” I asked him. He had nothing to say. “That was my worst Christmas Party ever,” I said and crossed my arms.

            He hugs me from behind. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I can’t give you your Christmas present because it’s gone,” he told me.

            “What?” I asked confused.

            “Well I planned a romantic dinner that night. Everything was ready. I planned giving you a surprise after the party but then…” he says. So that was his present for me. But I got a bigger surprise that day. “But if you want another present now I can give you,” he said.

            “What is it?” I turned around full of enjoyment.

            Before I can react or do anything his lips were already on mines. He closes the space between us and deepened the kiss. “I love you Gui Gui Wu Ying Jie,” he whispers to me. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him.

            “I love you too,” I said. I gave him a kiss on the lips making him surprised. “What?” I asked after. He didn’t speak for awhile.

            “That was the third time that you kissed me,” he smiled. I pull away from him.

            “Who said it was the third?! From what I remember…it’s only the first time,” I said. Although it was technically the third but the first two did not count…

            “You know what I mean,” he said smiling.

            “I’m sleepy. You should go home now,” I said. He didn’t want to. “You have to sleep too. Hurry up and go home and then we’ll see each other tomorrow,” I told him.

            He was acting like a little kid. “I’m staying here with you tonight,” he said. He was already on my bed. What can I do? I closed the lights and went on the other side of the bed. Today was such a long day. I closed my eyes wanting to sleep but Aaron was poking my waist. I hit his hand and told him to stop.

            “Gui Gui,” he says. I opened my eyes again. I turned to look at him. His hand was holding up his head. Clearly that he did not want to sleep.

            “What?” I asked.

            “You really are going to sleep?” He asks.

            I nod my head and said, “Yes, but I don’t think I will be able to.” How was I going to sleep with Aaron bothering me like that?

            I heard him laugh but didn’t get the joke. “Then don’t sleep,” he said.

            I turned around facing the other way. He hugged me and what he whispered in my ear shocked me. “Since it’s only me and you in the house…why not we do something?” He asks. What did he mean by ‘something’? He didn’t wait for my answer to his question. He crossed over and kissed me deeply. It was very uncomfortable so he adjusted our positions making him on top of me without breaking the kiss.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I loved kissing her. But after I don’t know how long my phone rings. I ignore it and continued focusing on kissing her. But she was distracted. She pushed me away a little but I quickly closed the gap between us and kissed her again.

            “A-Aaron,” she mumbles. She pushed me away and sat up correctly. “Your phones ringing,” she says.

            I groan and got up to get my phone. Who is it ruining the moment this time? I looked at the caller ID and it was the same one from last time, Jiro. I answered it. “What do you want?” I asked coldly.

            He probably noticed this time how annoyed I am. “…Just wanted to ask what you are doing,” he said innocently. He interrupted me because of that?!

            “That’s it?” I said wanting to hang up on him.

            “Don’t hang up yet!” He stops me. “You still didn’t answer my question,” he said.

            “Good night Jiro,” I said. That guy really knows how to ruin the moment. I turned to see that Gui Gui was staring at me confused.

            “What happened?” She asked me.

            I sat next to her. “It was nothing. Jiro loves to call people randomly when he’s bored…he really knows how to ruin the moment…speaking of moment…where were we?” I asked smiling at her.

            Her cheeks got red immediately. I leaned closer to her and kissed her again continuing on what we did before. It was just like the time I stayed at her hotel room. But this time she really is mines.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*********************

update! comment please!