Chapter Forty Five - Clues Lead to...

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            Tomorrow is the day. I got everything ready weeks ago. I told the others about my plan and they helped me with everything. I gave Gui Gui a text message and everything went as planned.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I opened my phone and saw that Aaron texted me. ‘Look outside and find the surprise.” What did that mean? I got out of my room and saw a box on the floor. I opened it. Inside was a note and a small key. It was too small to be a key to a door though.

            “The first time we kissed was…,” I read the note out loud. The first time I kissed with Aaron. “The school,” I whispered. I got out the door and saw Wang Zi and Ya Tou standing beside Wang Zi’s car.

            “Where would you like to go?” Ya Tou asked with a smile.

            “The school,” I answered. We quickly drove to the school and I asked them, “Is this some kind of prank?”

            “Find out yourself,” Wang Zi said smiling and drove off. I was surprised the school doors were opened. I got in to the cafeteria. I walked to where the bathrooms were, it was that small hallway where Aaron first kissed me. I saw a box similar from the one before but it was lock. I took out the key that was inside the first box and tried opening the second box. It worked.

            The first thing I saw was the picture of Aaron kissing me. “T-that was when he stole my first kiss and took pictures too. He printed them out?” I asked myself in shock. A note was next to it.

            “Congratulations on passing round 1 =D. Remember about the picture? You were so scared that I would tell the whole school that time. Anyways round 2 is here: The time you were peeking at me changing was because of what?” I read the note silently. That was at his house but it was because of Danson’s party so that should be the answer right? I looked at the box and there was another key inside. I took it with me and got out of the school.

            “Your answer is?” Genie asked who was standing outside waiting with Danson.

            “Because of Danson’s party,” I said. I was right, right? They smiled and pulled me inside Danson’s car. They drove me to the same salon Aaron took me too. They pulled me out the car and into the salon.

            Genie went in to the room with me leaving Danson waiting outside for us. “Change into this,” she commanded. She held up a white dress that was hanging on the hook. I did as told since I didn’t want to mess with Genie. The dress was strapless and not too long. It had a gold buckle on the middle. The ends were not even making it. Genie made me wear these white heels and earrings, bracelet, necklace.

            “Am I going to a party or something?” I asked as she fixes my hair right after my make-up.

            “You’ll find out yourself,” she said. We got out and Danson hands me a box. “Gotta go now,” he says holding Genie’s hand.

            I opened the box with the 2nd key. And I kept seeing the same things, a key and a note. “Like the dress I choose for you? I can’t wait to see you in it. Just like the time at Danson’s party you’ll look the best. Let’s test your memory now. The first time you kissed me, you said that it was an accident. The second time you kissed me was where?”I took the key and walked out the salon.

            Chun and Ella were talking with each other but stopped once they saw me. “Star Moon Hotel,” I told them. They got in happily and we went to the hotel but nothing was there. “What’s next?” I asked them confused. Ella pulled me inside to the lobby and Chun told me, “You’ll have to find the next clue yourself.” With that they left.

            So is it over? Doesn’t seem like it. Why did Aaron tell me to come here? I didn’t come to the wrong place…No wait…the second time I kissed him was in…Star Moon Hotel room 3126. I go over to the receptionist and asked her, “Did anyone take the room 3126?”

           I thought she would look at me weirdly but instead she had a bright smile. “You must me Ms. Wu, here is the room card to room 3126,” she said giving me the room card.

            I took it and went to the elevator up to the third floor. I opened the door of room 3126. I thought Aaron would be there but he wasn’t. I found another box on the table and opened it. How long is this going to take?

            “Were you stuck on last round? This round is easier. This was where you became my girlfriend.” I took the key and got out the door.

Calvin looked like a loner standing on the streets with his car. “The restaurant where my dad held the party and where you guys found out that I’m Wu Ying Jie,” I told him.

            He smiled happily. “Get in,” he said. He drove me to the same place and I walked to the place where he told me that he really loved me. I saw my brother standing there waiting probably.

            “What are you doing here?” I asked. He should be with Hu Die right now.

            “Took you long enough,” he said. He gave me the box and I did the same things. I read the note. “It’s almost over. The place where I broke your heart and kissed another girl,” I read quietly.

            “The park near Aaron’s house,” I said to Show.

            He smiled. “That Aaron…I still didn’t kill him for hurting you,” he said as we got into his car.

            “I thought you punched him in the face already?” I asked. Ya Tou told me about it when I asked her what happened when I left for those days.

            “If the guys didn’t stop me that time, I would’ve broke his leg,” he said. I got out the door but he didn’t follow. “I’m going now, Hu Die’s waiting for me,” he said and left.

            I walked to the tree where I hid and saw everything that happened on Christmas Eve. A box was placed on the floor next to it and I opened it. There was only a note inside. Was it over? “Last round, you remember where I brought you to our first date?” I read.

            I heard Selina from behind me. “Have an answer?” She asked startling me.

            “What are you guys doing here?” I asked them.
            “It’s because Aaron wanted-” Jiro started but Selina covered his mouth. He was probably going to tell me what was going on…

            “So where do you want to go now?” Selina asked smiling at me. I told her the place where I first saw the sunset with Aaron. They drove me up the hill but dropped me off when we were almost there. “You’ll have to walk by yourself now,” Selina said as they left.

            Stupid Aaron making me walk up the hill wearing these heals. I swear I will kill you when I see you. I got up to the place where we stayed but it looked different. It was nicely decorated with ballons and flowers. There was also a table set up. There was food and wine on the table and a vase with a red rose inside of it.

            “You like it?” A voice asks from behind.

            I turned around and saw Aaron in a black suit. He looked stunning. “Of course I do,” I said. He smiled and pulled the chair out for me to sit.

            “I still have to kill you for making run around,” I said after we ate. “Look at these shoes,” I said pointing at it. He looks down at the shoe and got up.

            “I’m sorry,” he said as he helped me get up. “But you look amazing,” he whispers in my ear. I know that I was blushing so I looked down on the floor. He lifts my chin up facing him. “You’re so cute when you blush,” he said sweetly.

            I used my right hand to hit his chest. He pretended that it hurt him but I know I couldn’t hurt him. “That hurts,” he said.

            “That’s what you get for making me run around,” I told him.

            “You know it took me a very long time to get everyone ready and plan everything out,” he said hugging me from behind.

            “Even though you made me go around I still like this surprise,” I said. It probably took him forever to plan everything.

            “Do you know what day it is today?” He asked him. I turned around confused. “Today is the day I first met you in the school, the day where I asked you to hang out with me after school, and you rejected me. It is also the day when I decided that I want you,” he said.

            He remembered the first day we met? “Y-you remember the first day we met?” I asked him in shock.

            He nods. “I remember everything about you. I even kept a diary to myself and it is just full of our memories. The first time we kissed I remember that I threatened you to go out with me too. The time where I saw you at the mall, I still remember that I saw you picking a necklace for Show. I didn’t know he was your brother and got so jealous. The party held by your dad and told the whole school who you really are. That was also the same night you became my girlfriend. I love you a lot, Gui Gui. But even though I love you I still hurt you. Because of my selfishness and stupidity I almost lost you and went back together with Reen. Thank god that Show came up with that plan,” he said.

            “Show said that he should’ve broken your leg that time. If it weren’t for the others to stop him, you probably are in a wheelchair now,” I laughed.

            “That’s not funny,” he said frowning. “I still have to thank him for trusting me. But after Reen, George came too. I would still get jealous when guys are around you, even though I know that you are mines. There are just so much memories we had,” he said.

            “Happy and sad, we’ve been through them all,” I whispered.

            “I would never forget these memories. I want to create new memories with you. Wu Ying Jie Gui Gui,” he said kneeling down on one knee. He’s not going to do what I think he would right…

            “Will you marry me?” He asked opening a red box. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring. I didn’t know what to say…

            “I-I…,” I stuttered.

            “Wu Ying Jie, Gui Gui. I really love you, even if you say no to me I would still love you no matter what,” he said. I looked at his beautiful brown eyes. How can I reject him?

            “How can I say no to you? How can I reject the man I love?” I asked him tearing.

            “Does that mean?” He asked me to be sure.

            “Yes,” I said smiling and also crying. He gets up and hugs me tightly with a big smile. He pulls away and puts the ring on my left ring finger. It fits perfectly. He smiles and pulls me for a kiss. I kissed him back passionately as the sun goes to sleep watching us. “I love you Gui Gui,” he says pulling away from the kiss after a long time.

            “I love you too,” I said to him. I hugged him tightly and he hugs me back. I know that this would last forever.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

********************

OMG THEY'RE ENGAGED!!!!

p.s: not the end yet :D