Chapter Ten - The Plan

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “I miss you so much!” I said to the camera. Finally he’s on msn. I haven’t seen him for a long time already.

            He laughs. “Hey little ghost, it wasn’t that long since we’ve seen each other,” he says.

            “Well it has been a few months and when are you going to come back?” I asked.

            “Soon but don’t know when,” Show said.

            “You better come back soon…is Hu Die coming with you?” I asked.

            He doesn’t say anything. “You still didn’t ask her out?” I asked in shocked.

            “You know how we’re like best friends already, it would be so weird,” he complains.

            “If you still don’t ask I bet Hu Die will be taken sooner or later, and when that happens don’t come crying to me,” I said crossing my arms.

            “I already have a plan…it just the matter of time,” he says.

            I sigh. I’ve been watching them like this every single time I see them. They just won’t admit their love to each other. “Don’t make her wait too long,” I say.

            “Okay I won’t, and enough about me, how’s your life in Taiwan?” He asks.

            “Fine,” I just say.

            “No guys?” He asks. I don’t answer him which makes him even more curious.

            All of a sudden someone knocked my door. I go to open the door and saw someone. It was Aaron.

            “What are you doing here?” I asked.

            “To find you, can I come in?” he asks. I run to my computer and say what I have to say.

            “Who is it?” Show asked.

            “My friend/classmate, got to go now,” I say.

            “Okay… I hear a guy’s voice!” He whispers. “Remember to miss me!”

            “Of course I will,” I smile.

*END of Gui Gui’s Pov*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I saw Gui Gui talking with a guy over msn. I heard something that made my heart feel broken. Did that guy said ‘remember to miss me’? And did Gui Gui said ‘of course I will’? Ugh what is this? Am I really jealous?

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I turn off the computer and saw Aaron right behind me. Did he just see that?

            “What do you want?” I asked. I still didn’t know what he was doing here.

            “Who was that guy?” He asked. So he really saw Show. Damn it what should I say.

            “A friend,” I lied.

            He didn’t believe me and just walked out. This wasn’t like him I wonder what happened.

 

~At School~

 

            I was with Selina and Ya Tou chatting inside the classroom just like everyone else. Ms. Cherry was late again.

            “Gui, we saw Fahrenheit yesterday at the restaurant,” Selina started. “Yesterday I was at my hotel room and Aaron all of a sudden came in, he acted so weird I wonder what happened,” I told them.

            Ya Tou and Selina don’t seem to be shocked when I told them this. I wonder why. They told me about everything that happened in the restaurant.

            “He was following me at the mall?” I shout and got up. The classmates look at me and I awkwardly sit back down. “Sorry,” I apologized to them.

            “Quiet down Gui Gui!” Ya Tou said.

            “Anyways yes he was following you and he knows about the necklace you bought at the mall,” Selina said.

            “No wonder he came yesterday, he saw ‘him’ too!” I said.

            This made my two friends shock. “What? He saw him?!” Ya Tou shout out while slamming her hands on her desk. Our classmates look at us thinking that we’re crazy. She apologizes and everyone continues talking again.

            “Yes, but I don’t think he knows who ‘he’ is,” I said.

            Selina nods. “Anyways…how was the talk with ‘him’?”

            I told him about the conversation Show and I had. They were saying how slow he is when asking a girl out. Well usually he can just ask someone out right away but apparently he can’t do that for Hu Die. We were talking when I felt a pair of eyes starring at me.

            “Who’s starring at me?” I ask them.

            They look around and asked, “Who else?”

            I look at their direction and saw Fahrenheit sitting in the corner talking. But Aaron has his eyes locked on mine. I quickly turn away.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I saw Gui Gui and her friends sitting at their seats talking. I wonder why Gui Gui and Ya Tou shouted. It made the whole class look at them. Is it about what happened last night?

            “Yo Aaron!” Jiro said.

            I look at him finally back to reality. “What?”

            “I was asking you something,” he said. Apparently I wasn’t paying attention.

            Chun and Calvin looks at who I’m starring but who else would there be?

            “Did you ask her?” Calvin asked.

            I shake my head. “I saw her video talk with some dude, I asked her who he was but she said friend,” I said. There was something she was hiding.

            “What about the necklace?” Chun asked. I totally forgot about that! They sigh and we continue talking about our stuff.

            “So are you guys going to Danson’s party?” Jiro asked.

            Calvin hit him in the head. “Of course we’re going, Danson also grew up with us,” he said.

            “I bet you’re going to ask Selina to go with you,” Chun said.

            Jiro didn’t say anything. Suddenly I thought of a plan. “Chun you go ask Ya Tou to go with you,” I say to him.

            “What?” He asked.

            Calvin smiled. “Aaron wants to ask Gui Gui and if both her best friends are going then she will have to go,”

            “How do you know Ya Tou will say yes,” Chun asked.

            “I have my plans,” I smirk.

 

***************

what is Aaron planning to do? o.O comment please!