Chapter Thirty Three - We're Over

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I booked myself a hotel and stayed inside the room for days. I didn’t want to see anyone. No matter what I did I would still think about Aaron. Maybe I should go out and find some new friends.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            It’s been days since Gui Gui was missing. Where is she? Show wouldn’t tell me anything so I begged the girls to tell me.

            “Aaron, just leave her alone,” Selina said.

            “I need to talk to her, please just tell me where she is,” I begged. They said that they didn’t know. I drove to a pub and started drinking. I couldn’t lose Gui Gui. I can’t lose Reen either…

            “Look at that hot chick,” some guy said to his friend. He pointed at a girl that was wearing a tight black dress. She looked so familiar. I saw a guy go over and put his arms around her shoulders and she turned to look at my way. It was Gui Gui. What was she doing here? I went towards her and pulled the guy up and punched him. I grabbed Gui Gui and pulled her out to the alley.

            “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I shouted in anger.

            She glares at me. This wasn’t the Gui Gui I know. “I can be where ever I want!” She shouts back.

            “Look at what you’re wearing! That guy just put his arm around your shoulder!” I yelled.

            I heard her laugh. “I can be with who ever I want, you have no right to say anything about it,” she said coldly.

            “What are you talking about? I’m your boyfriend,” I said in anger. I grabbed her left hand while talking to her.

            She looks closely at me. She had such heavy make up on. She never would wear so much make up…why is she like this? “Boyfriend? You have no right to be my boyfriend. How can you even say that you are my boyfriend AFTER KISSING YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND?” She screams in anger. She saw everything that night. I let go of her hand and she walks away.

            “No…please don’t leave me,” I said hugging her from behind. She pulls away and looks at me.

            “Aaron, you can’t say the same things to two girls. You can’t love two girls at the same time. I can’t have a boyfriend who thinks about another girl while he’s with me,” she said depressingly.

            “I…” I speak but my words what come out. She was right.

            “You promised that you won’t leave me and you would love me and protect me. But you were the one who hurt me. But I guess you promised that to Reen too. I was just a replacement. Now that she’s back, you guys can be happily together again,” she said. She wiped a tear that was falling down on her cheek.

            I wanted to touch her but she stepped away. “You guys hurt me too much. I never want to talk to you again! I never want to see you again! We’re over!” She screamed. She ran out of the alley and disappeared.

            YOU’RE SO STUPID AARON YAN YA LUN! I hit the wall with my fist and didn’t care if it was bleeding. I promised her not to leave her. I promised to love her and not hurt her. But I never did any of these promises.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I didn’t know where I was running too. I just wanted to get as far away from Aaron. I didn’t notice that a car was coming and when I turned it was only a few inches away from me. The driver seat opened and it was Wang Zi.

            “Gui Gui?” He says in shock. He pulls me inside his car and drove to his house.

            I sat on the couch not speaking. “I have to go,” I said. I got up but he just pulled me back down. “Let go,” I said to him.

            “No, you stay here for tonight. I’m not going to let you runaway again,” he said.

            It was impossible to fight with Wang Zi, so I stayed. He asked me where I went and I told him that I went to a hotel for a few days and then started going down to pubs.

            “I broke up with Aaron,” I finally said to him.

            His eyes widen. “What? Even though I didn’t know him for a long time, I can tell that he really loves you,” he said.

            “I can’t be with him…not after what happened. It was just like what happened five years ago,” I said.

            “You’re talking about George?” He asks. I nod. George was the first person I loved besides my family. When I confessed to him he accepted me. I thought I was the happiest girl ever. We were together for a few months but never kissed. It was odd…Then one day I saw him making out with this girl from another class. I hated him. I started changing into a different person and didn’t listen to my father or brother. I just wanted to end my life and start a new one. But I found Ya Tou and Selina who helped me recover. That’s why father and Show thought of them as a family.

            “Do you really think that Aaron and George are the same kind of people?” He asks. I had no answer to that.

            “I don’t want to talk about it…I don’t want to have anything related to both of them,” I said. He left me alone in a room and I took a shower and went to sleep.

            “The others are really worried about you,” Wang Zi said. I thought about Ya Tou, Selina, Genie, Show, Hu Die and everyone who cared about me. I don’t want them to see me like this…I need to show them the happy Gui Gui not the Gui Gui who’s sad and depressed.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*