Chapter Thirty Two - Tears and Anger

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was woken up by the bright sunlight coming inside the room from the window. This wasn’t my room. I didn’t care how I looked like and just went out the room. I heard some noise in the kitchen.

            “You’re finally awake,” Hu Die said.

            “Thanks for last night Hu Die,” I said. I stilled remember everything that happened.

            “Here I made breakfast, you must be hungry,” she said. I sat down and ate with her. I took a few bites and couldn’t eat anymore. I didn’t feel like eating. I went back to the room I came out of. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. I was a mess. My hair was all tangled and my eyes were red and puffy. I combed my hair and washed my face. When I came out I saw Hu Die on my bed.

            “Gui Gui, what happened?” She asks me.

            I didn’t want to say it. It hurt to say it. “Hu Die, I really don’t want to say it…c-can I have some alone time?” I asked her. She nodded and left the room.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Hu Die’s POV*

            I went upstairs to my room. Why are you keeping everything inside your heart Gui Gui? Wouldn’t it hurt even more?

 

~Flashback~

 

            I stayed with Gui Gui for the night and she kept saying things. She didn’t answer me when I called her name, was she sleep talking?

            “W-why do you have to do this to me Aaron?” She said. She kept repeating that line over and over again. Then she said something about Reen. What is happening here?

 

~END of Flashback~

I went out to find Gui Gui’s best friends, Selina and Ya Tou. Maybe they would know something. I told Gui Gui to stay here while I go out to buy something.

*END of Hu Die’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I quickly wrote a note to Hu Die telling her that I will be leaving. I know that Show would come here sooner or later. I know that Aaron would also come here to find me. I can’t see Aaron yet. I don’t want to see anyone now. I just want to be alone.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Show’s POV*

            “Where’s Gui Gui?” I asked everyone. They were all at her house. Didn’t they have a party last night? Where are Gui Gui and Aaron? They don’t seem like that the just came from a party.

            “I’ll start the story,” Genie said. “I think Gui Gui left because of Reen,” she said. Reen?

            “How do you know about her?” Jiro asked. Genie told them that she overheard the guys talking about it. So everyone was on the same page but me. They told me the story about Reen and Aaron.

            “Where is Gui Gui?” I asked seriously.

            “We don’t know, she left and then Aaron went to find her but didn’t come back yet,” Chun said.

            I was going to leave to find Gui Gui but once I open the door I saw Hu Die standing in front. I bring her in and asked her why she was here.

            “Gui Gui’s at my place,” she said. I pulled her to my car and drove to her house. The others followed. But once we got in, we were too late she left already.

            “I-I shouldn’t have left her all alone…it’s my entire fault,” Hu Die says blaming her fault.

            I went over to hug her and told her, “It’s not your fault. You don’t even know what happened.” The girls calmed her down and not long after the doorbell rang.

            Once I opened the door and saw who it was. I immediately punch him in the face. The guys came over and tried to pull me away. “YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” I scream out.

            “Show calm down,” Hu Die said. I tried to but just thinking about Gui Gui no where to be found just angers me.

            “What the hell happened? Where’s Gui Gui?” Aaron asks.

            I pulled away from the guys and go to him grabbing him by the collar. “You have no right to ask where she is. You better not go near her anymore, if I see you near her your dead!” I said. I pushed him away and went back to my car. I need to find her. Where are you little ghost?

*END of Show’s POV*

 

*Calvin’s POV*

            Aaron left and I received a call from someone. I was surprised who it was. Reen. I told her where I was and she said that she’s on her way. After a few minutes the doorbell rang and I went to open it. Everyone probably could’ve guessed who she was.

            “Aaron did likes someone else right?” Reen asked. I could tell that the girls didn’t like her.

            “Yeah,” I answered her.

            “After you left, it took him some time to recover, he didn’t believe in true love and started changing girlfriends but then he met Gui Gui and then you came back,” Danson said with a sigh.

            “Did you see Aaron yesterday?” Chun asked. We all looked at her and she nodded. Now I see why Gui Gui left.

            “He…he kissed me,” she said.

            Ya Tou slams her hands on the table. “THAT STUPID AARON! How could he do this to Gui Gui?!” She shouts in anger.

            I knew this would happen if Aaron saw Reen again. “I knew this would happen…Aaron was never over you Reen. He just kept lying to himself. And here I thought that he would forget you and just love Gui Gui forever and ever,” I said to her.

            “Why did you have to come back? You left years ago. You choose to leave Aaron…why are you coming back now? Because of you coming back you hurt my best friend! And god knows where she is now!” Selina said almost crying.

            “I didn’t come back for Aaron. I came back to visit my grandma, she left a few days ago,” Reen said. So that’s why she came?

            “And even though I left Aaron before I still love him…but I won’t ask him to be with me again…that’s too selfish,” she said.

            Genie took a deep breath after crying. “I’m sorry but can you please leave…I don’t want to see the one who hurt Gui Gui in front of me,” she said. That was the first time I heard her say something like that.

            Reen nods. I sent her back home leaving the others.

*END of Calvin’s POV*

 

*Danson’s POV*

            “I’ll take you home and get some rest first,” I said to Genie. The guys took Selina and Ya Tou back home while I was with Genie.

            I stopped in front of Genie’s house. She was quiet the whole time. I never saw her like that. “Genie, just cry it all out,” I told her. She shoved her face on my arm and burst into tears. I hugged her trying to comfort her.

            “W-what if something happens to Gui Gui?” She asked crying.

            “She’ll be fine,” I told her.

*END of Danson’s POV*