Chapter Thirty Seven - Accident

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            I called Reen to come over my house. I had to talk to her and apologize. I told her everything. I thought she would be mad but instead I saw a smile on her.

            “You’re not mad?” I asked her.

            She laughs. “Why would I? I knew that you love Gui Gui, you were just a little slow on finding that out,” she said. She saw everything from the first. That’s why she kept persuading me to stay here.

            “I got to go now. I still have a lot of packing to do,” she said. It wasn’t the day of the flight yet why does it seem like she’s in a hurry?

            “I changed the flight schedule. Show helped me move it a little bit earlier,” she told me. “I never intended you to go to America with me. I’ll miss you as a friend,” she said and left.

            You’re a really good friend Reen. I feel so stupid now…everyone knew my feelings before I knew them myself. Gui Gui you have to wait for me.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            “I’m leaving Taiwan tomorrow,” I told the others. They wanted to see Show and make sure that I was okay. I felt better without seeing Aaron that often these days since I was always staying at my brothers place. I would come here early in the morning and leave late at night.

            “What Why?” Selina asked. I didn’t want to leave my best friends but I have too.

            “I don’t care where Aaron is going. I can’t stay here…I’m going to England,” I told them.

            “Gui…why are you leaving all of a sudden? You normally wouldn’t make choices that fast,” Show said. I didn’t tell him about it yet.

            “You remember my friend Ah Ben?” I asked them. My brother nodded. The guys probably don’t know who I’m talking about though. “Well he said that England is a great place to stay. So I decided to go there and he’s taking care of me there too. So I thought that it would be a good chance for me to go around and get out of this place,” I said. I did not want to stay here. This is where made me feel pain and hurt. This is the place where I met Aaron. I just want to forget about all this.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            The guys came over and I saw that something was wrong. They told me that Gui Gui was going to leave tomorrow. “What? Tomorrow? She’s really going to England?” I asked them a bunch of questions.

            “She said that there’s this guy who’s going to take care of her while she’s there,” Calvin said. How can she just go to some place and live with a guy!

            “Show said that her flight is 10:00am,” Chun said. I have to stop her. I can’t lose her anymore.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

~The Next Day~

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was at the airport with Selina, Ya Tou and Genie. Show said that he would come but I still didn’t see him. I want to say my last good bye to him.

            “Don’t worry he’ll come,” Genie said.

            It was almost time for me to go and he didn’t show up yet. When it was 9:45am I finally saw him coming. “What happened? I almost have to go now,” I complained.

            “Aaron…he…” he said but was out of breath.

            “Aaron what?” I asked. Did something happen?

            Show caught his breath and spoke again. “Aaron he wanted to stop you. He was going as fast as he can to come here but his car got crashed,” he said.

            My eyes widen. Is he okay? I could feel my tears wanting to fall out of my eyes. “W-where is he now?” I asked.

            “He’s at the hospital now. I don’t know if he can make it. The guys are with him now. I came to tell you,” Show said. I told him to take me to the hospital.

            I didn’t care about my flight anymore. We went straight to the hospital Aaron was in. We saw the guys standing outside of the room. They looked depressed. I asked them how Aaron was but they didn’t answer and just told me to go in. I went inside by myself and closed the door. The machines weren’t on…does that mean that…the person who lay on the bed was covered by a white sheet, covering head to toe. It can’t be Aaron…

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

******************

No! Aaron died :(