Chapter Thirty Five - Letting Go

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I told Selina what I found out about Wang Zi. She was not surprised. “I knew that he would fall for her sooner or later,” Selina said.

            “I’ll call Wang Zi to go to the amusement park tomorrow,” I told her my plan. I dialed Wang Zi’s number and told him to meet me at the amusement park tomorrow. He said yes and all we have to do now is tell Ya Tou.

            “We’ll just say that we want to go and then when she gets there we tell her that we were busy,” Selina said. I high fived her and smiled. I didn’t notice that there was a person behind me though.

            “What happened?” Ya Tou asked. I turned around. My eyes widen, did she hear our plan? Selina said, “Oh nothing…”

            Ya Tou went to the kitchen to cook some food for dinner. I told her that we could get a maid to do it but she insisted to do it herself. That’s how she was. During dinner I told her that I wanted to go to the amusement park and she said that she’ll go with us. My plan was working.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Wang Zi’s POV*

            I waited at the place where Gui Gui told me too. It was already half an hour where is she? Then I saw a cute girl coming towards me. Wait how come she looks so much like Ya Tou?

            “Ya Tou?” It was her. She looked confused herself too.

            “Wang Zi? What are you doing here?” She asks me. I asked her the same thing and then we both knew why.

            “Gui Gui told you to come here right!” We both shouted. Then both our phone rang.

            “Hello Wang Zi!” I heard Gui Gui say from the other end.

            “Where are you?” I asked.

            “I couldn’t come…enjoy your day with Ya Tou, this is a great chance to tell her how you feel!” She said and hanged up. I looked at Ya Tou who closed her phone.

            “Selina said that they couldn’t come…what do we do now?” She asked me. I held her hand and went inside.

            “Since we’re here already…let’s just enjoy the day,” I said to her. I turned around and saw her smile. She looks so cute today. I guess Gui Gui’s right, this is a great chance.

*END of Wang Zi’s POV*

 

*Selina’s POV*

            After finishing the last step of the plan Gui Gui said that she wants to take a nap. I watched her leave happily with a smile. But I know that she was just forcing herself to smile. I followed her up the stairs just to make sure that she was okay. When I came to a stop at her room I heard her crying. I peeked inside and saw her looking at the picture of her and Aaron. I ran in causing her to be alerted. She turns around and looks at who it was. She puts down the pictured frame and wipes away her tears.

            “Hey Selina, what’s up?” She said. I just ran over to hug her tightly.

            “Why do you have to do this to yourself? I know that you’re hurting inside yourself…why are you keeping it all inside your heart?” I asked her. She began to cry again.

            “I-I don’t know why I’m even crying…” She said.

*END of Selina’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            It’s been days since that day I saw Aaron at the ice cream shop with Reen. Maybe its better this way…he has Reen now. And they both love each other. They should be together. Aaron only thought that I was Reen…he thought that he loved me so much. But it wasn’t true…it was all lies. I was just a replacement of Reen to him…now that the real Reen came back of course he would get back together with her.

            I jumped on my bed. “He thinks that I am together with Wang Zi…and he’s with Reen, there is nothing more to think about anymore,” I said to myself.

            I got up and went over to my desk. I took the picture frame. “I’ll try to let you go,” I whispered to his picture. I put the picture frame inside my drawer. It was a wrong idea. I saw the velvet blue box inside and opened it. It was his Christmas present…I never had a chance to give it to him…and I never will.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            Selina and I went to Calvin’s house since everyone was there. Well except for Gui Gui. The guys said that they had something to say but can’t tell Gui Gui.

            “I’m leaving next week,” Aaron said. My eyes widen in surprised. I saw that Selina was the same.

            “You serious?” I asked him. Although I don’t like him for hurting Gui Gui…something tells me that he never wanted this to happen.

            He nods. “The faster I leave the better,” he said smiling to himself. The door opens and it was Show. Why was he here? He walks over to Aaron. Is he going to hit him again?

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Show’s POV*

“You really think that?” I asked.

            Aaron seemed confused. “If I stay here it would just make everything worse. After next week Gui Gui won’t ever see me again and I won’t see her either,” he said.

            “I really hate you for hurting Gui Gui. But tell me something and please tell me the truth. Did you ever love Gui Gui?” I asked.

            Aaron stayed silent to think about it. “Of course I loved her,” he replies.

            I asked him again, “Wasn’t she just a replacement? You thought that she was like Reen didn’t you? Did you love her as Gui Gui?” I wanted to hear his real words.

            “Gui Gui was never a replacement! I loved her because she’s Gui Gui, it had nothing to do with Reen,” he shouted. A smile crept on to my face.

            “Then why are you leaving with Reen?” Selina asked. I bet that he didn’t want to hurt Gui more. He stayed silent.

            “It doesn’t matter anymore she has someone else now,” he said. And just that he left. Someone else, who was he talking about? I look at the others for an answer but they were just as confused as me.

            “I think I know who he’s talking about,” Wang Zi finally said. We waited for him to continue. “If I’m wrong I think he’s talking about me,” he said.

            “Why?” Jiro asked.

            “That day I went to the ice cream shop with Gui Gui and bumped into Aaron and Reen so he probably thinks that we’re dating,” he said. “But we actually aren’t,” he said. I saw that he was holding on to Ya Tou’s hand. Were they together?

            “Show why are you here?” Chun asked.

            “To help my little sister get back the one she loves,” I said smiling. They seemed confused.

            “Don’t you hate Aaron?” Genie asked.

            “I do…he was the one who hurt Gui Gui. But I could tell that Gui Gui still likes him and if I’m not wrong…Aaron thinks that him leaving with Reen would solve the problem,” I told them.

            The others agreed to help me with this plan. Ya Tou asked me why did I changed my mind all of a sudden and decided to help Aaron. “That’s cause I saw how upset Gui Gui was. I know that she’s hiding everything inside. But I’m her brother she can’t hide everything from me. I could tell that she really loves Aaron…she’s just telling herself that their over and that was it,” I told them.

*END of Show’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I heard the doorbell rang. I got out of my room and went downstairs. The maid already opened the door. I saw who it was. It was really shocking.

            “Why are you here?” I asked.

*END Aaron’s POV*

 

****************

Wang Zi and Ya Tou? :) comment please!