Chapter Forty Three - Apology

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I heard a knock on the door. I wasn’t going to open it. But it was the girls. “Gui Gui, open the door, Aaron’s not with us,” Selina said.

            I walked over to open the door. I saw Ella, Selina, and Ya Tou standing outside. Once they came inside I closed the door. “Gui Gui are you still mad?” Ya Tou asked. I didn’t answer her.

            “Gui Gui, Aaron didn’t know who George really was,” Selina pointed out.

            “At first he didn’t but he knew when George came over and asked to talk to me,” I reminded her.

            “Aaron didn’t mean to say that,” Ella told me.

            “He still said it. He should’ve thought about how I felt. I don’t want to talk to him now,” I told them crossing my arms.

            Ya Tou sighed. “Guess we have no choice,” she said. What does she mean? Before I know it the door opens and it was the guys but Aaron wasn’t there.

            “What are you guys doing?” I asked.

            Jiro and Chun grab me on the arms and picked me up. Calvin held my legs up making it impossible for me to run. They carried me to Aaron’s room and pushed me in and closed the door.

            “EHH! What are you guys doing!” I asked. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

            “You guys need to talk,” Selina said from outside. I heard them go away. I was thinking about unlocking the door from the inside but I noticed that they switched the lock the other way around. Isn’t that great?!

            Where’s Aaron? He wasn’t in the room. When I got closer to the bathroom the door opened. Aaron was only wearing his shorts, with a towel drying his hair. I ran away from him and looked at the window. Why the hell is he half ? Oh my god this is the second time!

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I opened the door and saw Gui Gui staring at me. She ran to the window and stared outside. I smiled, she was blushing of course. I put the towel on my bed and walked towards her.

            “You’re not mad at me anymore?” I asked her.

            She turned around wanting to speak but then turned back facing the window. “W-who said I wasn’t mad?” She stuttered.

            “Oh really? Then why are you here?” I asked her.

            “I want to get out too but the door is lock from the outside. The others did something to your door,” she told me. I turned her around and hugged her. She struggled to get out of my grip but I just tighten her even more. “Let go of me! And can you please wear a shirt?” She shouted.

            I pulled away and smiled at her. “What’s wrong? It’s not like the first time you saw me without a shirt on,” I said looking at her.

            Her cheeks got red and turned around. I held on to her hand and turned her back facing me. I kissed her lips right when our eyes met. She wasn’t kissing me back though. But I just deepen the kiss until finally she gave in and kissed me back passionately.

            “Aaron…can you please wear a shirt?” She said after we broke the kiss. She couldn’t stare at me like this so I went to the closet and put on a sleeveless shirt. She sat on my bed reading the magazine.

            “So you’re not mad at me,” I said.

            She shook her head. “I’m still mad at you. I can’t believe what you said to me. What do you mean when you said ‘Friend? I thought it was ex-boyfriend. What will it be next?’” she repeated the words I said before.

            “I-” I wanted to say something but she cut me off.

            “You know what you said hurt me a lot. And George was just apologizing to me for what he had done to me. You didn’t have to get so jealous just because he gave me a friendly hug. It was nothing,” she said.

            I sat next to her on the other side. “I know I was overreacting. I’m sorry,” I apologized. She didn’t seem to hear me though. She was busy talking and talking.

            “I mean I have guy friends too. And it’s not like you don’t flirt with girls before. And even though you stopped girls are just all over you, don’t you think that I will be jealous too? And don’t forget about your ex-girlfriend Reen is right now your friend. If your ex-girlfriend can be your friend now then why can’t George be my friend? And-” She kept talking and the talk was a little to long.

            So I smacked my lips on hers to shut her up. “I’m sorry that I get jealous so easily,” I said pulling away. Her face was just inches away from me. “Will you please forgive me?” I asked her.

            “Only if you promise me that you won’t say something like that ever again. You know that the one I love is you. And it will never change,” she said.

            “I promise,” I said. I kissed her lips again and hugged her tightly in my arms.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Aaron pulled away from the kiss and frowned looking at me. “What?” I asked confused.

            “Although you really look hot in that I didn’t like how guys were staring at you at the beach today,” he said pointing at what I’m wearing. “Aren’t you cold? You’re going to get sick, hurry up and change into something else,” he said.

            “I would if I could,” I told him. He got up and tried opening the door but it wouldn’t budge. “I still need to shower too,” I said.

            “You could shower at my place,” he said pointing at his bathroom.

            “But…my clothes are at my room…,” I whispered. I saw him smile as he opened his closet. He gave me a shirt and a pair of shorts for me to change in. I quickly went inside of his bathroom. His clothes were too big on me but it was better than nothing. I walked out the bathroom and saw Aaron sleeping on his bed. I closed the light and went to the sofa and lay down. But not even a minute passed a pair of strong arms carried me up from the sofa. Aaron put me on his bed and opened the lamp next to his bed. I saw his eyes staring down at me with a smirk.

            “A-Aaron what are you doing?” I asked him.

            He leaned down closer to me. “You really think that I’ll let you sleep on the sofa?” He asked me.

            “B-but…where am I going to sleep then?” I asked him.

            “You’re sleeping with me tonight,” he said. I protested, but it was no use. “Why are you so shy at times? It’s not like the first time we slept together,” he said with a smiled.

            He closes the lamp and gets off of me. That was not what I thought would happen. I thought he would be kissing me again but he didn’t. So I faced the other side and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

            “Aaron, are you asleep yet?” I asked him. He hugged my waist pulling me closer to him.

            “No,” he said.

            “What would you do if I actually got back together with George?” I asked him. I was really curious. He turned me the other side to face him.

            “I would do everything I can to get you back to my side. But I know that you would never leave me because I would never let go of you ever again,” he said. He kissed me softly on the lips after what he said. “Go to sleep now it’s getting late,” he whispered.

            I hugged him and fell quickly asleep in his arms. I really love you a lot Aaron.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*
 

********************

sorry for the late update!