Chapter Eleven - Success!

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            I was walking down the hall and I heard someone call me. I turn to see that it was Fahrenheit. Wait Fahrenheit…calling me? That doesn’t make sense.

            “You guys calling me?” I asked.

            Chun nodded. “Yes I want to ask you to be my partner for my friend’s party,” he said.

            Chun Wu wants to ask me to be his partner. He has to be kidding me. “You’re kidding right?” I say.

            Calvin said, “Nope he’s serious.” There was something wrong, it’s impossible for Chun to like me. They must want something from me.

            “Spill it, what do you guys want?” I ask them. Aaron smiled.

            “You’re smart…well you see I want to ask Gui Gui to go with me and Jiro is going to ask Selina and we know that if you don’t go those two girls won’t go either,” Aaron started.

            I listened carefully and thought about it. “So you want me to go with Chun so that you can ask Gui Gui or more like force her to go since both Selina and I are going to go,” I said to them.

            “You can say it that way,” Aaron said.

            “When is it?” I ask.

            They answer, “This Saturday.” Should I go? I should for Selina and Jiro but Aaron and Gui Gui? Gui Gui won’t go I’m sure unless I go. But should I actually give Aaron a chance for Gui Gui?

            “So what do you think?” Calvin asked. I didn’t answer I was still thinking about it.

            Then Jiro said, “Don’t worry it’s not that Chun wants to hit on you.”

            “I know that! I’m not worried about that…I’m more worried about him,” I say pointing at Aaron.

            “Me? Why?” Aaron asked.

            Calvin explained, “She doesn’t know if Gui Gui likes you so she doesn’t want to help you.”

            “That is exactly my point,” I say to him.

            Aaron kept asking me and I told him fine. He was so annoying I just had to give him a chance or else he probably would bother me until I die and he better not hurt Gui Gui.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Stupid Aaron told me to wait for him again. Where the hell is he? I’ll give him one minute and if he doesn’t come I’m leaving. I look at my cell phone and time was almost up. I turn around to the exit door and I hand grabs on my left arm.

            “Where do you think you’re going?” Aaron asked.

            I look at him I was really frustrated now. “Home,” I said. I tried to break away from him but he was too strong.

            “You are coming with me on Saturday I’ll pick you up at three,” he said.

            “Why should I listen to you?” I asked.

            He held up his phone and he showed me the pictures he took the last time. Damn it I forgot about the pictures!

            “I’ll see you Saturday,” he said with a smirk.

            I stomped out to the school exit about to get out but he pulled me to his car saying that he will drive me. What is wrong with this guy? I really don’t get him.

            “Where are we going on Saturday?” I asked while he was driving.

            “I’m taking you to my friend’s party,” he simply answers.

            I freak out. “What why? I don’t even know them!”

            “Ya Tou and Selina is going to,” he said. No way why would both my best friends go to some party like that? Wait Jiro probably asked Selina but why is Ya Tou going?

            “Chun asked Ya Tou to go and you know whats going on with Selina and Jiro,” he explained to me.

            “Chun likes Ya Tou?” I asked shocked.

            He shook his head. “No it’s just that Jiro wants Selina to go so Chun did a good thing for his good brother,” he said.

            I bet he forced Chun to ask Ya Tou, Selina and I would never go to some kind of ball without Ya Tou around. We were like real sisters.

            “Why are you taking me? You have plenty of girls around you,” I say.

            He shrugs. “I want to,” he says.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I drove Gui Gui back to her hotel room and went to Calvin’s house to find the others.

            “So did you ask Selina yet?” Calvin asked.

            “She said yes,” Jiro said happily.

            I smile my plan worked perfectly. “I’m guessing that Gui Gui’s going with you,” Chun said.

            “Of course,” I said. Why do I feel so happy? It’s not like that I actually love her.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*******************************

Comment please! Thank god Ya Tou said yes to help Aaron or else he would never be able to get Gui Gui to the party....speaking of party... what do you think would happen?