Chapter Twenty Eight - Wang Zi

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

            It was only a few days until Christmas. But tonight I planned a romantic dinner for Gui Gui. I dressed up nicely and went to pick her up. I waited for a few minutes at the front of her door and when the front door opens I turned to see her. She was wearing a black strapped dress that was knee length. I smile and she comes over to hug me. I hug her tightly. I opened the door for her to get in and I walked over to get in the driver’s seat. Before I started the engine I looked at her and smiled.

            “You look beautiful today,” I said to her. I kissed her forehead and I could see her cheeks get pink.

            But then I saw a frown on her face. “So I only look beautiful today?” She asked crossing her arms.

            I laugh at her cute reaction. I wasn’t expecting her to say that though. “Of course not, you look beautiful everyday,” I said and kissed her lips.

            I felt her froze and couldn’t help but smile. I drove to the restaurant and the dinner was excellent. Everything went great until someone came up to Gui Gui.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was talking with Aaron and a guy came up to me. He looked familiar but can it be him? I looked at him closely and it was really him.

            “W-Wang Zi?” I said in shock.

            He smiled. “Long time no see Gui Gui,” he said. He pulled me up and hugged me. I introduced him to Aaron and he didn’t seem to be that happy.

            “So did you find Ya Tou yet?” I asked him. He shook his head and told me that he just got back a few days ago.

            “How is she?” He asks. I told him that she hasn’t changed, still the happy going Ya Tou unless something is bothering her. I told him our address and Ya Tou’s phone number before he left.

            I saw Wang Zi leave the store but next to me was a huge black aura. I pretended that nothing happened but of course Aaron would ask me. He paid the bill and we went for a walk in the park.

            “Gui Gui don’t pretend that nothing happened,” Aaron said. I knew he would ask.

            “What?” I asked pretending not to know.

            “Damn it I can’t hold it anymore…who the hell is Wang Zi? What is he to you? What is the relationship between you guys?” He asks a bunch of questions and I go over to close his mouth with mines.

            “Wang Zi is just a friend…well I did like him before…wait maybe he isn’t just a friend,” I said not sure. I could feel that Aaron would want to hunt Wang Zi down right now. So I quickly added, “Well I think Ya Tou kind of likes Wang Zi and I think he feels the same and Ya Tou is like my sister so Wang Zi would be kind of like a brother-in-law.”

            The angry and jealous Aaron disappears and went back to normal. I smile. “You were jealous weren’t you?” I asked teasing him.

            “Of course I was,” he said. He hugged me tightly and said, “Why wouldn’t I be? I don’t like how guys hit on you or get close with you…but no matter how hard they try they won’t have a chance to be with you because I won’t ever let you go.”

            He pulled me away and kissed me gently. I replied his kiss and soon the kiss was not a regular kiss anymore. It was a passionate kiss full of love and care. I don’t know what I’d do without you, Aaron Yan. He sent me back home since it was getting a little late. I went to Ya Tou’s room and Selina was there too.

            “You saw Wang Zi right?” Selina asked. How did they know? I nodded and asked them.

            “H-he texted me,” Ya Tou said. I looked at the message. “W-why does he want to see me?” Ya Tou asked stuttering.

            “Probably he just wants to see you again you know like how old buddies are?” Selina said.

            I asked Ya Tou how she felt towards Wang Zi. But she said that Wang Zi was already together with someone else. “He told me that he was together with Xiao Xun…” she said.

            Selina and I comforted her and told her to cry it all out if she wanted too. But instead she said, “Oh wells, I’ll find someone who loves me soon. Maybe Selina’s right, Wang Zi is my friend too, it wouldn’t hurt to have a small reunion with him.” She turned back to the happy Ya Tou making Selina and I feel a little better.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Ya Tou’s POV*

            I should stop thinking about it. Do I still like Wang Zi? It has been so many years already. After thinking about it I know that he is still important to me. I went to bed and stopped thinking about Wang Zi.

            I got up really early the next day and got dressed to see Wang Zi. Why was I getting so nervous as I was getting closer to the café. I saw him sitting down with a cup of coffee already.

            “Hey Ya Tou,” Wang Zi said. I managed to say Hi but I could feel that my heart was beating really fast. We talked about how our lives were after the last time we meant. Then he mentions about Xiao Xun. “I broke up with her,” he said. That was a surprise.

            “W-why?” I asked. Although I wasn’t really friends with Xiao Xun, she was a girl in the class next to us.

            “I don’t think we ever understood each other,” Wang Zi said. Why is he telling me this? “Ya Tou…do you still like me?” He asks. That was sure straight forward.

            “I…Wang Zi you’re a very important person to me,” I said. I noticed that my heartbeat went down. “And I think that’s all I can say,” I added.

            He smiles. “I thought you would say that, so friends?” He asks holding out his hand. I took it and shook his hand.

            “I thought we were always friends,” I said.

            He shakes his head. “You ignore my calls every now and then,” he said. I was going to object but I think he was right.

            “Like you don’t do the same?” I asked him. This made him shut up. “Ha, I win,” I said. He hits my forehead and runs. “You come back over here!” I shout running behind him.

            Friends, I think that would be the best for now.

*END of Ya Tou’s POV*

 

******************

Comment please!