Chapter Twenty Four - I Love You (part 1)

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Aaron’s POV*

I tried to find Gui Gui but didn’t see her anywhere instead I bumped into Genie and Danson so I talked with them for awhile.

            “So you knew too?” I asked Genie.

            She smiled. “Of course, Gui Gui is my favorite cousin,” she said. “I also heard about what happened,” she said.      

            “Does everyone know what happened?” I asked. She told me that she asked Selina and she told her everything.

            “Although I don’t know Gui Gui well but I think she’s a great girl,” Danson said. “You should talk to her,” he said pointing at a girl walking outside with another guy.

I followed her outside where it was quiet. She was talking with that guy happily. Who is he? I interrupt their conversation and that guy left us two alone.

           “Who was he?” I asked in anger. I just can’t stand her being happy with another guy.

            “It’s none of your business,” she says coldly.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Why did he care so much? He’s just the type of guy who would lie to girls, a playboy.

            “What do you mean that it’s not my business?” He asks furiously raising his voice. “Have you ever thought of how I would felt when you’re around other guys?” He asks.

            “I don’t remember me being your girlfriend so you have no right to say what you just said!” I shout back in anger. I really didn’t understand him.

            “Besides it’s not like that you don’t hang around and flirt with other girls, let’s just forget about what happened that night,” I said turning around.

            I walked away leaving him there. I tried to hold back my tears but they would just keep falling out of my eyes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I stopped in shock.

            “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have raised my voice talking to you, I never thought about how you felt either,” he said from behind.

            “You don’t have to, it’s not like that I’m your girlfriend,” I managed to say.

            “I would never be able to forget about what happened that night, that was the night when you said you loved me,” he said ignoring me. “It’s too late, you already went into my life, there’s a place in my heart that is only for you,” he said.

            Was he saying the truth? Or was it just lies? “Your just joking around now right?” I asked.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            Once I heard her think that I was joking around. I kissed her right cheek. I turned her around facing me making my lips to hers and kissed her gently. I pulled away and I saw how shocked she was.

            “I’m not joking around, Wu Ying Jie Gui Gui, would you be my girlfriend?” I asked her.

            I saw her nod and a big smile appears on my face. I hug her tightly and kissed her lips. I missed her so much for the past few days.

*END of Aaron’s POV*
 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Aaron Yan Ya Lun you really do love me. I’m sorry for ignoring you for the past few days. He kisses me gently. I pulled away to tell him something.

            “Promise me that you will never leave me,” I told him.

            “I promise,” he whispers and kisses me again. I hope that this happiness would last forever.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*********************

updated! comment please!