Chapter Eighteen - A Night with You (part 2)

One Playboy & One Beautiful Princess

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            Aaron was kissing me again. He was on top of me. He breaks away for air and smiles at me.

            “You’re the one who said yes,” he said. Why did I not pay attention to his questions before answering?

            “Well now that you did that can you let me up? I have homework to do,” I told him.         

            I tried to get up but did not work. “You really think that you can fight over me?”

            “Y-you!” I couldn’t say what I was going to say because I was cut off by another kiss.

            I tried talking to him but he couldn’t make out what I was saying. He breaks apart a little and mumbles, “Shut up, you were the one who said that I can kiss you, don’t worry I won’t do anything over.”

            I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!! He kisses me again and wraps his arms around my waist. Why is he like this? Does he really like me? Does he know that what he’s doing would make me fall for him? I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Aaron Yan, why did you have to come into my life? I don’t even know if you really love me… I don’t think that matters anymore because I think I am falling for you.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I couldn’t stop kissing her. I could tell that she wanted me too. She’s really falling for me. But can I give her happiness? Gui Gui, I really love you, I can’t risk hurting you. I didn’t think about what would happen next anymore, I focused kissing her and we made out that hour. I broke away and she sat up next to me looking at the covers. She was blushing again.    

            “You look so cute when you blush,” I said to her making her look at me. It made her blush even more. She buried herself under the covers and I hug her tightly.

            “Are you going to go home yet?” She asks me. I could tell that she wanted me to stay.

            I uncovered her and looked at her. “You want me to?” I asked her. She blurts out, “No!”

            I laugh at her reaction and she looks down again. “T-that’s not what I mean,” she whispered.

            “Then that means that you want me to go? Okay then,” I said. I pretended to get up and she stops me.

            “I don’t want you to go,” she said hugging me. I smile and do as she says.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            We hugged each other and soon fell asleep. When I woke up it was midnight. I didn’t even take a shower yet. I look over and saw Aaron sleeping. I quietly went towards the bathroom and closed the door.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I woke up and did not find Gui Gui next to me. I look around the room and she wasn’t there. There was no sound in the bathroom so opened the door to see if she was in there. Once I open the door I saw Gui Gui with her hair down. Oh my god she was wearing a black lace bra and .

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was about to change into my pajamas when the door opened. I looked and saw Aaron’s shocked face. Both our eyes widen and I scream. I wrap my arms around my chest and turn around.

            “GET OUT!!!” I scream. This is so embarrassing.

*End of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            I was stunned at what had happen. I heard Gui Gui screaming and telling me to get out. I quickly close the door and take a deep breath.

            “I didn’t see anything at all, nothing happened,” I kept telling myself hoping that I would forget everything that just happened. It didn’t work. The image of Gui Gui in her black lacey bra and kept popping up in my head. She looked so y and hot in that. ARGH! Aaron Yan Ya Lun! Stop thinking about that already! I climbed back to bed and pretend nothing happened.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I was still in the bathroom sitting at the toilet seat. I was changed into my pajamas already and god knows how long I’ve been in here? I’m so stupid, how can I forget to lock the door? I guess I thought of it as my room…oh god, did Aaron just saw me wearing only my black lacey bra and ? No, he didn’t see anything.

            “Argh, of course he saw it,” I said to myself. What do I do now? I heard a knock on the door.

            “Huh?” I asked.

            “Gui Gui, are you okay? You’ve been there for almost an hour,” Aaron said from the outside.

            An hour?! I didn’t notice time passing by this quickly. “Uhh…Y-yeah, I-I’m almost done,” I said stuttering.

            I heard him walk away and I waited a few minutes to make sure that he was not near me. I opened the door and only the little lamp next to my bed was on. I tip toed to my bed. Where was Aaron? He’s not sleeping next to me is he? He’s probably sleeping in the couch. I climbed to bed and close the lamp light.

            I sigh. “Phew, he’s asleep, thank god,” I said to myself.

            “Who’s asleep?” a voice asks. Aaron. I opened the lamp light and screamed when I found him next to me on the bed. He covers my mouth with his hand and tells me to quiet down.

            “You’re not the only one who lives in this hotel,” he told me.

            “W-why are you on my bed?” I asked him.

            “Sleeping,” he says. I told him to sleep at the couch. He refused. “Hey, I’m a patient right now,” he said,

            I told him that he was already fine. I really did not want to go too near him right now, not after what had happened. He goes on top of me before I could say anything.

            “What’s wrong? I was lying down next to you before, why can’t I now?” He asks with a smile.

            How the hell was I suppose to tell him? “T-that’s cause….” I started but was unable to find words to end my sentence.

            He smiled and leaned down closer to me. “By the way you look really nice with that bra and ,” he said almost whispering. I hit him on the chest and push him away.

            “Aaron!” I scream. I covered myself with the covers, and I bet I was blushing too.

            He covered himself with the covers and hugs me. “I’m sorry that I just opened the door and didn’t knock, I didn’t know that you were changing,” he said apologizing.

            It wasn’t actually all his fault. “I-I should’ve locked the door,” I mumble. I heard him laugh a little. We got out of the covers and hugged each other , we stayed in that position for a few minutes when I ask him.

            “Aaron, do you really love me?” I ask him.

*END of Gui Gui’s POV*

 

*Aaron’s POV*

            “Aaron, do you really love me?” Gui Gui asks me. Gui Gui, I really do love you, but I’m really afraid that I would hurt you.

            “Gui Gui, I really love you,” I told her while holding her face making her look right at me. I know that I meant it when I told her that. “Gui Gui do you love me?” I asked her.

            She nods. That’s all I needed an answer.

*END of Aaron’s POV*

 

*Gui Gui’s POV*

            I nod to Aaron’s question. Maybe I loved him from the start. I never actually knew when I started liking him. After the things that we’ve been through, I know that I can’t live without him. I fell asleep quickly in his arms.