Takada Kenta

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona sighed....

Her dad was too overprotective...

Well, maybe because she was the princess of Fantasia and her dad was the king.

In addition to that, her mom had passed away when she was very young...

Her dad was searching for the best bodyguard for Yoona.

He was also searching for a fiance for Yoona.

Yoona's dad was getting old and Yoona was his only child. He needed to make sure that Fantasia would receive a good king when he would go to heaven.

"We've found a trustworthy bodyguard," Kyung Ho told the King.

Kyung Ho was the King's right hand man. He was trustworthy and he has been taking care of Yoona ever since she was born.

"What about a fiance," the King asked.

"We're working on that."

"Bring in the bodyguard," the King said.

A cute boy walked inside the throne room.

He had brown hair and had an adorable smile.

"You're telling me that this cute boy is perfect as a bodyguard for Yoona?"

"Although he may look cute and adorable, he has a second degree black belt in Taekwondo," Kyoung Ho replied.

"Okay, I'll trust you Kyoung Ho. Lead him to Yoona's room and tell Yoona that this is her new bodyguard," the King said.

Kyoung Ho led the boy to Yoona's room.

Kyoung Ho knocked on Yoona's door before opening it.

"Come in," Yoona said.

Kyoung Ho and the boy walked in.

Yoona stared at the boy...

"Don't tell me that, he's my bodyguard......" Yoona thought to herself.

"This is your new bodyguard, miss Yoona. His name is Takada Kenta and he had a second degree blackbelt in Taekwondo," Kyoung Ho told her.

"I can't believe that he's really my bodyguard... Isn't he supposed to be tough looking instead of cute looking," Yoona kept on thinking in her mind.

"I know that I may not look like a tough bodyguard, but I will make sure to protect you, miss Yoona," Kenta said.

Yoona really couldn't believe the fact that Kenta was going to be her bodyguard.....

"You can leave now Kyoung Ho," Yoona said.

Kyoung Ho left the room and now it was just Yoona and Kenta.

Kenta was amazed at how big the castle was....

Yoona was amazed that her dad actually let this boy be her bodyguard....

"So, where are you from Kenta? You don't look like your from Fantasia," Yoona asked.

"I'm from Japan, miss Yoona."

"Please, just call me Yoona... you don't have to be so formal, okay?"

Kenta nodded his head.

He was adorable and Yoona had her doubts about him...

"Kenta.... Did you want to be my bodyguard?"

"Yes, I wanted to be your bodyguard because I want to protect you from any danger that may approach you in the future."

"Maybe he wasn't that bad..." Yoona thought.

Whatever Yoona did, Kenta always supervised her.

Kenta always kept Yoona company. 

Whenever Yoona was bored, Kenta would tell her some jokes so that she could laugh. Whenever Yoona was feeling down, Kenta would do some aegyo. Yoona loved Kenta's aegyo, he was just too cute....

One day, there was a visitor... A man and a woman, they were both villagers.

Yoona was sitting in the throne room next to her father and Kenta was standing a few meters away from Yoona.

"Miss Yoona, please allow us to offer you this gift for when you become queen, the villagers believe that you will become a great and prosperous queen," the woman said while holding an item that was wrapped in sackcloth.

Kyoung Ho received the item and gave it to Yoona.

Yoona unwrapped the item and saw that it was a necklace with a pink jewel.

"Thank you, please accept my gratitude by accepting these grains as the economy these days is not great," Yoona told the man and the woman.

Kyoung Ho gave them a bag of grains and the man and the woman went back to the village.

"Can I see the necklace," Kenta asked Yoona.

Yoona handed him the necklace and Kenta examined the necklace carefully.

He touched it and his finger started to immediately get swollen.

"It's poisonious Yoona," Kenta told her.

Kyoung Ho examined the necklace and immediately had it thrown away.

"Those two villagers were going to poison you, miss Yoona. What should we do about those two villagers," Kyoung Ho asked Yoona.

"Leave them be, there are always going to be people that don't like me and would want to harm me. Just make sure that next time, they do not enter the castle. Please provide medical treatment for Kenta's finger," Yoona said.

Kenta was given treatment for his swollen finger and eventually his finger returned back to normal.

Yoona was glad that Kenta was her bodyguard.

Kenta saved her from a poisonous drink, an arrow that scraped his arm, and various things.

Kenta eventually started to develop feelings for Yoona...

But he knew that he was not allowed to...

How could a bodyguard like the princess?

Yoona was a person of high authority while Kenta was a lowly person.

There was another time...

Yoona was out in the garden, she was looking at the daisies, the chrysanthemums, the lilies, and the roses.

There were white, pink, and red roses.

Yoona liked the pink ones the best.

She noticed a pink rose that was on the ground.

Kenta saw that Yoona was going to pick it up so he told her," be careful, there are thorns on the stem of the rose."

Yoona picked up the rose and the thorn pricked her thumb causing her to drop the rose immediately.

"Ow," she said in pain.

Kenta saw that there was some blood coming out of her thumb and he immediately got a cloth and removed the blood that was coming out.

"What did I tell you Yoona? You should've been more careful," he told her while carefully wrapping a new cloth around her thumb.

"I'm sorry Kenta...."

"It's okay, just be more careful next time," Kenta said while patting her head.

Yoona smiled, her heart was fluttering...

She wasn't supposed to develop feelings for him...

One time, Kenta was watching Yoona as she was writing something.

"What are you writing," Kenta asked her.

"I can't tell you," Yoona said.

"How come?"

"Because the things I'm writing are for someone and that someone only."

Kenta was curious, he tried to peek and there was one word he saw.

"Amor? What does that mean," Kenta thought in his mind.

Kenta wondered what Amor meant.

Was it french?

Was it Spanish?

Kenta only knew how to speak Korean and Japanese...

That word was stuck on his mind....

He asked Kyoung Ho and Kyoung Ho was curious as to where Kenta had heard that word.

"Yoona was writing something and it had that word... amor," Kenta told Kyoung Ho.

"Amor means love," Kyoung Ho told him.

Love?

Does that mean that she was writing a love letter?

He wanted to read what she wrote but she probably didn't write the letter in Korean....

He knew that Yoona wouldn't tell him what's on the letter...

Yoona was writing a confession...

She knew that he couldn't understand what she wrote but she decided to write what has been on her heart for awhile now."

"Me gustas tú....

Mi amor para tú..

Es indescriptible...

Mi corazón se llena con tu amor..

Sé que no puedo tenerte...

Pero...

Te necesito."

"I like you....

My love for you....

Is indescribable...

My heart is filled with your love...

I know that I can't have you...

But...

I need you..."

Yoona wanted to tell Kenta this... 

But how could She?

She wanted to express her feelings towards him but all she did was hide them.

She started to develop feelings for him when she was invited at the Kim's castle for a ball.

Yoona wasn't the type of girl that liked to go to balls. She found that going to balls was very boring. All you did was dance....

She liked dancing but ballroom dancing wasn't that fun....

Yoona had worn a baby blue ball gown, she didn't like ball gowns either....

They were really big and were uncomfortable...

Kenta wore a suit and he escorted Yoona to the ball.

This was the first time Yoona had seen Kenta in a suit and he looked really handsome.

Yoona couldn't believe that he was the same Kenta that she saw everyday....

"Yoona, I haven't seen you in a while, " King Kim told her. 

Yoona looked at King Kim...

He had been allies with her dad even before she was born. He had a daughter around Yoona's age. His daughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter