Ong Seung Woo

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ong Seung Woo was Fantagio High school's playboy. He dated whomever he wanted. He didn't care about the girls feelings. He was a heartbreaker, he didn't care when he saw girls cry because of him. He was dating Yoona and since he was a playboy, it was time to date someone else.

Yoona liked him.. She was willing to do anything for him even though she knew that he wasn't willing to do anything for her. As long as she could make him happy, she didn't care what happened to her. She didn't like him just cause he was good looking... There was one particular reason why....

Seung Woo was sitting at his desk with his feet on top of the table. Yoona walked inside the classroom and knew what Seung Woo was going to tell her. 

She walked towards him and stood in front of his desk.

"Yoona, you know what I'm going to say right," he asked her.

"Yes... I prepared my heart before coming to school... It was bound to happen anyway... Break ups are natural," she said calmly.

"What a good girl. I guess this is it for the both of us."

Yoona frowned... She truly liked him... She wanted to cry but she held back her tears...

"Thank you Seung Woo..."

"For what?"

"The first day we met.... That was the happiest day of my life."

"The first day we met? Nothing special really happened that day though....," Seung Woo said but he didn't really mean it.

He remembered the first day they met clearly...

"It might have not been special for you but I remember that day clearly. It was before you were a playboy... You were at the rooftop... Lying down on the bench... We both wanted to relieve some stress... I wanted to quit studying and you wanted to let go of all your worries.... I remember that I yelled about how much I hated studying and you told me to shut up. I didn't notice you until you told me to shut up. I sat down on the ground and started to complain about school. You stood up and took a seat next to me...."

 

 

A year ago...

"What's your name," Seung Woo asked.

"Im Yoona."

"Yoona.... I'm Ong Seung Woo."

"Ong?"

He nodded his head.

"I've never heard of that last name before.... That's cool."

"I've never met anyone with the same last name as me," he told her.

Seung Woo noticed that Yoona's right shoelace was untied. He grabbed the ends of the shoelace and made a knot and turned it into two bunny ears.

"Thank you," Yoona said.

"Don't mention it."

She smiled brightly at him and he revealed his charming smile.

The bell had rang...

It was time for the next class to start...

Yoona stood up but Seung Woo grabbed her arm.

"Do you really want to go to class?"

Ditch class?

Yoona considered the offer....

"Well, I think that hanging out with you will be more fun than listening to my teacher ramble on about things that he doesn't even know what he's talking about," she said.

"Great. Let's go," he told her as he grabbed her hand and ran out of the school gates with her.

"Hey, where do you think you two are going," a teacher yelled.

"We have to run faster," Seung Woo told her.

They both sprinted as far as their legs could take them. They could no longer see the school. They were out of breath and their legs were tired.

"I think we can stop running now," Yoona said.

Seung Woo and Yoona stopped running and were both panting.

"So, what do you wanna do," Yoona asked him.

"Mmmmm.... Let's do whatever you want to do today," he told her.

"Okay... Let's," Yoona started to say as she looked around.

There was a tteokbokki shop, a photo booth, an ice cream shop, and a shop filled with claw machines.

"Let's go to the photo booth first," Yoona told him.

Yoona walked towards the photo booth and went inside. Seung Woo followed her inside and inserted 3 dollars into the photo booth machine.

"For the first picture, let's make a duck face. For the second picture let's smile regularly. For the third picture, let's make a heart. For the last picture.... Let's do whatever we want for the final picture," Yoona told him.

The timer counted down 10 seconds to get ready to take the first picture.

Seung Woo and Yoona puckered their lips and looked at the camera when the timer was at one second.

Once the first picture was taken, Seung Woo and Yoona flashed a smile at the camera and the second picture was taken.

They both made a heart together using both hands, her left hand was with his right hand. Her right hand was with his left hand. They both smiled again and waited for the picture to be taken.

For the final picture, Yoona decided to intentionally close her eyes and smile. Seung Woo saw that Yoona had closed her eyes and decided to do the ssme as her.

They took the last picture and waited for the pictures to come out. When it came out, they both looked and Yoona noticed that Seung Woo copied her for the last picture.

"The pictures turned out well," Yoona said.

"I agree... What do you want to do now?"

"Mmm.... I want to go to the tteokbokki shop," Yoona told him.

"Okay, let's go," he replied and took her hand and led her to the tteokbokki shop.

They took a seat inside the tteokbokki shop and ordered cheese tteokbokki.

While they were waiting, Seung Woo decided to ask Yoona some questions.

"Yoona, what grade are you?"

"I'm in 9th grade, how about you?"

"I'm in 10th grade," Seung Woo told her.

"I guess you're my oppa then," she said while smiling.

"I guess you're my dongsaeng then," he replied.

The waitress placed the cheese tteokbokki in front of them and their mouths began to salivate.

"Wow, that looks good.... Thank you for the food," Yoona said as she picked up her fork.

She stabbed a tteok and put it in .

"Is it good," Seung Woo asked her.

"It's amazing," Yoona told him with her eyes wide open.

Seung Woo picked up his fork, stabbed a tteok, and took a bite.

The tteokbokki was amazingly delicious...

Yoona put another tteok in but some of the sauce went on her lips.

Seung Woo noticed so he wiped the sauce off her lips using his thumb.

"Aigoo Yoona, you must really like the tteokbokki that you didn't even notice the sauce on your lips," he told her.

"Thanks Seung Woo," she replied.

Her cheeks became tinted with pink...

She was embarrassed yet her heart fluttered...

She couldn't stop thinking about what he did...

Once they finished eating, Seung Woo stood up to pay the bill but Yoona stopped him.

"I'll pay for it," she told him.

She went to the cash register and payed the cashier.

"Let's go," she said and they walked out of the tteokbokki shop

"So, where do you want to go next," Seung Woo asked her.

"Let's go to the shop with the claw machines."

"Okay," he said and they went inside the shop with the claw machines.

There were many stuffed animals in the claw machines. There were so many claw machines that had different prizes.

One claw machine caught Yoona's eyes...

She walked towards the claw machine and said," rilakkuma."

She loved rilakkuma and there was a claw machine that was filled with rilakkuma plushies.

"Do you want one of those plushies," Seung Woo asked her.

She nodded her head and made puppy eyes.

"Okay, oppa will get it for you," he said.

Seung Woo inserted a dollar into the machine and started to move the joystick around. He eyed a brown rilakkuma that was wearing a bow tie around its neck. He pressed the red button and the claw went down. It picked up the rilakkuma and while the claw was bringing the rilakkuma to the prize box, the rilakkuma slipped out of the claw.

"Aigoo, it was so close," Yoona said.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to get it for you," he told her and inserted another dollar into the machine.

He moved the joystick so that the claw was right on top of the rilakkuma. He pressed the red button and the claw picked up the rilakkuma. The claw brought the rilakkuma to the prize box and dropped it inside the prize box.

Seung Woo took out the rilakkuma and gave it to Yoona.

"Thank you so much oppa," Yoona said as she grabbed the rilakkuma and hugged it.

"Do you like the rilakkuma a lot," he asked her.

She nodded her head and told him," I love rilakkuma and especially since oppa got it for me, I love rilakkuma even more."

"Aigoo," he said as he ruffled her hair.

Yoona's heart began to flutter again...

"Everything that oppa does... Makes my heart flutter," Yoona thought in her mind.

"Do you want anything else," Seung Woo asked.

She looked around and shaked her head.

"Do you want something oppa?"

"I.... Mmm... I want the same plushie you have. That way we can have matching plushies," he told her.

"Okay," she replied as she inserted a dollar into the machine.

Yoona moved the joystick and found a rilakkuma that looked like hers. She pressed the red button and the claw picked up the rilakkuma. The claw took the rilakkuma and the rilakumma dropped into the prize box.

"I can't believe I got the rilakkuma on my first try," Yoona said and grabbed the rilakkuma out of the prize box and handed it to Seung Woo.

"Thank you Yoona, you're better at winning prizes from the claw machine than I am," he told her and grabbed the rilakkuma.

"It was just pure luck... I'm usually horrible at winning prizes from the claw machine... Maybe, it's because oppa was with me... So I received good luck from you," she replied shyly.

Seung Woo smiled and ruffled her hair again..

Yoona's heart gradually beated faster and faster... The sides of her lips went up...

"Do you want to go to the ice cream shop now," he asked.

She nodded her head, grabbed his hand and went to the ice cream shop.

At first, Seung Woo was surprised that Yoona grabbed his hand but he didn't mind... He intertwined his fingers with hers which made Yoona surprised but she liked it...

Slowly, she was falling for her oppa, she liked being with him, he made her happy, he made her smile...

She wished that she could be with him everyday, she would skip school everyday just to be with Seung Woo.

They entered the ice cream shop and looked at the menu.

"What ice cream flavor do you want," Seung Woo asked her.

"I want.... Plain Vanilla ice cream," she said.

"Vanilla? I thought you would like strawberry.."

"I have a strawberry allergy...."

"Oh... I'll make sure to remember that," he told her.

He ordered two vanilla ice creams, one for him and one for her.

The cashier took the order and Seung Woo paid for the two ice creams. After a few minutes, returned with two vanilla ice creams in cones. Seung Woo grabbed the two ice creams and gave one to Yoona.

"Thanks oppa," she said and grabbed an ice cream.

Yoona her ice cream and was delighted by the sweet taste it left in . She smiled every time she it.

"You must really like vanilla ice cream," Seung Woo told her as he his ice cream.

"Yep, I think plain vanilla is the best ice cream flavor. I might have thought strawberry was the best ice cream flavor but I'm allergic to strawberry so I can't help but to like vanilla," Yoona replied while smiling.

Seung Woo and Yoona f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter