*NEW*Park Ji Hoon 2

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was 22 years old and she was the daughter of the CEO of Sei Company.

Sei Company was one of the biggest companies for distributing branded items.

Her dad, the CEO, was a kind hearted man who always supported Yoona's decisions but...

Different situations call for different protocols...

 

Ji Hoon was 23 years old and he was the son of the CEO of Kingdom....

Kingdom was the biggest mall in Korea...

Which meant that Ji Hoon was the son of one of the richest families in Korea...

 

Anyways, let's officially start the story...

 

Yoona looked at the clock...

10 pm...

She wanted to go home soon but...

She still had tons of work to do...

You would think that just because she's rich, she would live an easy life...

But nope...

Her life is filled with work...

Lots and lots of work...

But the only reason why she's happy at work is because of him...

A handsome young man walked into her office.

"Jin Young, I told you to knock before you enter," Yoona told him.

"Oops, sorry, I forgot Yoona..."

" It's okay but... why'd you come in my office?"

"Oh, um, I was wondering if you wanted this," he said as he held out a can of coffee.

Yoona's eyes widened and she brightly smiled.

"Awww, thanks Jin Young," she said shyly.

"No problemo, I figured that you would be tired and i know that you always have lots of work to do so... that's why I got you coffee," he says brightly.

"It's fascinating....," Yoona began to say.

"What is?"

"You always seem to appear whenever I feel down or when I need something...."

"Mmm.... like?"

"Remember our last year of high school in January? It was when my boyfriend had broken up with me. I was crying so much in the classroom and you walked up to me and asked,' why are you crying? Come with me.' And you grabbed my arm and took me out of class... you comforted me and you even made my ex-boyfriend super jealous... And then remember yesterday, it was raining a lot and I forgot my umbrella. You brought me one..."

"Ohhhh, oh yeah... well, maybe we just have great telepathy, " he said while smiling.

"Maybe..."

"Anyways, I won't bother you anymore because I know you have a lot of work to do, so see you later Yoong~"

Yoona said goodbye and couldn't help but to smile after he left her office.

"He called me Yoong... he only calls me that whenever he's really happy... was I the cause of his happiness," she began to wonder.

Yoona kept on thinking about Jin Young but then she heard a knock on her door.

Was it Jin Young again?

"Who is it," she asked.

The person opened the door and she immediately stood up when she saw who it was.

"Father," she said as she walked towards the man in the suit.

"Yoona, I have something very important to discuss with you..."

Yoona felt like she wasn't going to like what her father was going to tell her.

"Take a seat Yoona," he said as he sat down.

Yoona took a seat across from him and began to feel nervous...

"Yoona, before I tell you what I need to tell you, i need to ask you something."

Yoona took a deep breath and said," I'll answer your question to the best of my ability...."

"Is there anyone whom you like right now?"

Yoona froze....

"Anyone... whom I like....," she began to think.

"I've noticed that you and Bae Jin Young seem to have more than a coworker and friend relationship... I know that you and Bae Jin Young went to the same high school, middle school, and elementary school but, have you ever thought about him as more than a friend?"

Yoona was hesitant to speak....

"More than a friend? Jin Young.... he's always been there for me... he's always trying to make me smile but... have I ever thought about him as more than a friend? Maybe... but even if I had feelings for him, I'm sure that he only thinks of me as a friend and nothing more than a friend...," she thought.

"There's no one of my interest right now, Jin Young and I are just friends.... nothing more and nothing less," she replied.

"Perfect, if you had feelings for someone else, then it would be difficult to continue our conversation.... Recently, I met up with the CEO of Kingdom and we decided that it would be best to combine our forces. If we combine our forces, then we would not only get more money but also more power," her dad told her.

"Does that mean...," Yoona began to say.

"I'm sorry Yoona but are you willing to marry the son of the CEO of Kingdom?"

Yoona began to frown...

"Marry someone whom I don't know? I mean, I've only seen him in the news but I've never talked to him before.... And... I want to marry the person of my choice.... but... if it's what my dad wants....," she said in her mind. 

"I'll marry the son of the CEO of Kingdom."

Her father smiled proudly," I knew you would say that Yoona."

Yoona faked a smile," I would do anything to make my father proud."

"Well, tomorrow you will meet him at 8 am, be at Kingdom before 8 though. Make sure to leave a good impression and don't worry about the rest of the work you have to finish tonight, I'll have someone else do it," her father told her.

Yoona nodded her head and flashed her fake smile again...

"What am I going to do?"

 

Yoona walked inside her mansion and went to her room.

She jumped onto her bed and sighed....

"Marry the son of the CEO of Kingdom? I don't even remember his name... I hope he's not younger than me... maybe I should look him up," she said as she grabbed her phone and looked up Kingdom.

"Park Ji Hoon is the son of the CEO of Kingdom. He is 23 years old and was born on May 29th...."

Yoona was relieved that he was at least one year older than her but his birthday was on May 29th while hers was on May 31st...

"That's cool.... I guess?"

She continued to look and she saw a couple of pictures of him....

"Wow.... he's cute," Yoona said out loud. 

"Maybe this marriage isn't going to be so bad after all..."

Yoona fell asleep and began to dream about Park Ji Hoon...

 

Yoona was wearing a white flowy dress and a sun hat while walking in a field of pink flowers.

"Try to find me Yoona," a voice said.

Without a clue of whose voice it was, she began to look around for who called out to her.

"Over here Yoona," the voice told her.

Yoona turned around and saw Park Ji Hoon standing right in front of her.

"Wow, you're really pretty up close," he said while flashing a smile.

"You're not so bad yourself," she told him. 

He grabbed her by the waist and whispered into her ear....

"I love you...."

 

And then....

That's when Yoona woke up...

"What a weird dream... but... maybe this marriage won't be as bad as I expect it to be..."

She looked at her clock and it was 7:30....

"Shoot, I have to go right now!"

 

Before entering Kingdom, Yoona made sure to look presentable in front of Ji Hoon.

She was a little nervous to meet Ji Hoon, her heart was beating fast, after all, he is her future husband....

Yoona walked inside Kingdom and looked around...

"Wow.... It's bigger than I thought it would be," she said and she walked towards a huge fountain that was placed in the middle of Kingdom.

Yoona took out a quarter from her bag and made a wish...

"Please let our marriage be successful," she prayed and then threw the quarter into the fountain.

Yoona turned around and saw him....

He was wearing a gray suit and was walking with his secretary and administrators.

Yoona stared at him with awe as he walked towards her.

"He's so.... handsome," she murmured.

Ji Hoon looked at Yoona and thought to himself, " she's okay, i guess..."

"Oh, I'm Im Yoona," Yoona told him. 

"I know, you're the daughter of the CEO of Sei Company.... Follow me," he said and walked away.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows....

"What's with him," she asked herself.

 

Ji Hoon led her to his office where both Ji Hoon's and Yoona's father's were.

They both greeted the fathers and sat next to each other.

"Both of you already know why you're getting married, so we need to decide the date," Ji Hoon's father said.

"How about a month from now? So that Ji Hoon and Yoona may be able to get to know each other better," Yoona's father replied.

"I think that is a good idea, how about you Yoona," Ji Hoon's father asked.

"I... think that's a good idea," Yoona said shyly.

"And you Ji Hoon?," Ji Hoon's father asked. 

"I'm okay with whatever."

"Alright then, starting from today, you two will spend your whole month together, both of you must take advantage of this month so that you two may be able to know each other better. We will now conclude this meeting as no one opposes the plans we have made," Ji Hoon's father says and stands up. 

 

Yoona and Ji Hoon greet their fathers goodbye and now it was only the two of them in that room....

"So... let me formally introduce myself, I'm Im Yoona," she began to say but gets cut off by Ji Hoon.

"I don't really care about who you are nor do I want to talk to you, " Ji Hoon tells her.

"Fine, I'll meet you back here later because I have some stuff to take care of," Yoona said as she stormed out the room.

Ji Hoon stared at her as she stormed off.

Ji Hoon took out his phone and called his secretary, Ji Soo

"Follow her."

 

Yoona went to Sei Company and saw Jin Young.

"Jin Young," she said as she walked towards him. 

"What's up Yoona?"

"I have something to tell you..."

"What is it?"

"I'm.... getting married...."

She looked down as she told him those words because she was scared on how he would react.

"What?," Jin Young asked in disbelief.

"I'm getting married to the CEO of Kingdom... I'm getting married next month...."

Jin Young sighed and asked her," do you want to marry him? Does he make you happy?"

Yoona looked at him and told him, " i.... only agreed to this marriage because of my father.... I truthfully don't even know him...."

Jin Young cupped her face and told her," I admire you Yoona, do you know that?"

Yoona nods her head....

"It's okay, maybe inside he's a good person... maybe he'll treat you better than I could," he tells her.

"Jin Young...."

"I'm guessing that... we won't be able to talk as much as we do now."

"Jin Young... I won't let this marriage affect our relationship."

"I'm doing this for your sake Yoona, I don't want to get in the way of your marriage, " he says and removes his hands from her face.

"Then... can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure...."

"Don't move," she says and she leans closer to him and gives him a quick peck on his lips. 

She backs away and tells him," before I go, all I want to say is I'm sorry and thank you. "

Yoona turns around and walks out of Sei Company.

Jin Young just stood there...

His heart was hurting as he watched his first love walk away.

Yoona's eyes started to tear up as she stood outside of Sei Company.

"Why am I acting like this?," she questioned herself.

She placed her hand over her heart and could feel it beating fast.

"I thought you didn't have any feelings for him Yoona," she thought. 

 

Ji Hoon was walking back and forth in the office.

"Why am I feeling so anxious? Is it because she's pretty? No... well, I mean she is pretty but that can't be the reason why I'm acting like this...," he questioned.

Ji Hoon sighed and could feel his palms sweating.

"I must be crazy if I fell for her that quickly," he said.

There was a knock on the door...

"Enter."

Ji Soo entered and stood in front of Ji Hoon.

"What happened?"

"Well..."

Ji Soo took out his phone and showed Ji Hoon all the photos that he took of Yoona.

Ji Hoon slowly looked through each picture...

He frowned the moment that he saw the picture of Yoona and Jin Young kissing.

Ji Hoon didn't want to look at the pictures anymore so he gave the phone back to Ji Soo. 

"Find out who this guy is," Ji Hoon told Ji Soo. 

And Ji Soo exited the office.

Ji Hoon was furious....

"She knows that she has to get married to me but Why??"

He threw everything that was on his desk and he takes a deep breath.

"Fine..Let's see how you like it..."

 

"Miss Yoona," Yoona's driver said.

"Yes," Yoona tried to reply calmly.

"Would you like to go home instead of Kingdom and call it a day?"

Yoona shook her head," it's fine.... Ji Hoon is probably waiting for me..."

 

Ji Hoon walked out of his office and he saw Yoona.

When he saw her, he became more mad...

"Ji Hoon," she said. 

"What do you want," he asked furiously. 

Yoona was surprised and she started to back away. 

"I.... nothing..."

Ji Hoon looked at her and he could see that she was scared. 

He started to feel bad but he was still mad at her. 

"I...," he began to say.

She looked at him with fear in her eyes...

He wanted to say sorry but he was mad...

He was mad that she kissed another man...

No words could come out of his mouth...

"Why can't I talk to her," he wondered.

Yoona frowned...

"Is he going to say something? Oh whatever, he must want to yell at me for no good reason," she thought in her head and walked out of the room.

Ji Hoon stood still and sighed.

"Do I really like her already?"

 

When Yoona exited the room, she saw a woman bow to her and then enter Ji Hoon's office.

The woman was wearing a mini skirt, a button up shirt, black high heels, and red lipstick...

"For some reason, she gives me a bad feeling...."

Yoona slightly opened the door...

 

"Here are the files that you asked for," the woman says as she hands Ji Hoon the files.

Ji Hoon grabs the files from her hands and the woman places her arms around his neck.

"You know... we haven't done anything in so long," she whispered in his ear.

Ji Hoon rolled his eyes...

"I wore something special for you underneath this... would you like to see," she asks as she grabs his hand and places it on her thigh.

"Stop it, I told you that I'm not interested in you," he whispers in her ear.

"But I have a deep interest in you," she says and kisses him. 

 

Yoona's eyes widened in shock...

"What do you think you're doing," she asked as she entered the room.

The woman stared at Yoona and scoffed.

"Who is this little girl? She needs to learn how to be respectful when adults are talking," the woman tells Ji Hoon.

"Excuse me, I'm only one year younger than him... and... I didn't think you were that kind of person Ji Hoon," Yoona replies and slams the door as she walks out of the room.

"Let's continue, shall we?," the woman says.

She leans in closer to kiss Ji Hoon but he pushes her away.

"No... starting today... you're fired," he tells her and walks out of the room.

 

Tears started to stream down Yoona's face...

"I have to get married to that player? I don't want to, I don't care if he's one of the richest people in the world, I don't care if he's handsome... I don't want to get married to him," she said as she wiped her tears away.

She continued to walk towards the exit of Kingdom but then feels a hand grab her wrist.

"Yoona," Ji Hoon says.

"Let go of me," she tells him. 

He saw the tears that were coming out of her eyes and it broke his heart...

"Please listen to what I have to say...."

"I don't care what you have to say, so let go of me..."

"Please Yoona..."

"LET GO OF ME!"

Ji Hoon felt a hand grab his wrist.

He looked and it was Jin Young.

"If she says to let go, then you should let go," Jin Young tells him. 

"Jin Young," Yoona says.

"It's none of your business," Ji Hoon replied.

"Yes it is," Jin Young says and makes Ji Hoon let go of Yoona's wrist.

Jin Young grabbed Yoona's hand and took her out of Kingdom.

Ji Hoon stood there and scoffed.

"He's not even her boyfriend, who is he to say that?"

 

Jin Young and Yoona sat on a bench...

Yoona was crying...

It made his heart hurt...

He wanted to beat up Ji Hoon...

"Yoona," he says.

"Jin Young... he's... a player..."

He placed her head on his shoulder and patted it.

"It's okay Yoona... You don't have to marry him if you don't want to..."

Yoona shook her head...

"I don't want to but... I don't want to disappoint my dad..."

Jin Young sighed...

"Pabo..."

"Huh?"

"You're such a fool Yoona... How could you not see my feelings for you?"

"Jin Young...."

"I've liked you for a long time now Yoona... How could I not fall for someone like you? I wanted to see your smiling face every day... but seeing you like this breaks my heart... I want to be there for you and place a smile on your face.... I can't let you marry him if he's going to break your heart...."

He placed his hand on hers...

"Please Yoona, don't marry him.... And stay by my side..."

Yoona didn't know what to do...

"Jin Young likes me," she thought in her head.

She took his hand off of hers and stood up. 

"I...," she began to say.

She saw Ji Hoon running towards her but he stopped as they made eye contact...

She looked back at Jin Young and said," Jin Young... you're the greatest friend I've ever had.... The person that was always there for me when I was sad... The person that always stood by my side... The person that always made me smile when I was down... You have no flaws... You're perfect just the way you are... And that's why... I can't be with you.... I'm a person filled with flaws... I'm imperfect... There's going to be someone who's prettier, nicer, and perfect for you.... someone that will give you the love I couldn't give you as a friend... All I really want to say though is... This doesn't mean that I'm going to marry Ji Hoon... And this doesn't mean that I want to severe my ties with you... I want to continue being friends with you... I want to continue to have this relationship that we have currently... I like the way things are... And I want to say... I'm sorry that I kissed you... I wasn't thinking properly.... and... even I don't know my own feelings.... I hope you accept my apology..."

Jin Young looked at her sadly but then hugged her.

"It's okay Yoona... If you want to continue being friends... Then let's stay friends... I want to tell you that I'm thankful for all the happy memories that you gave me... I'm thankful that you continued to be my friend throughout the years... I want you to know that I love you... And if your feelings towards me change then... I'll be there for you... I'll always stay by your side...."

Yoona smiled," thank you Jin Young... Thank you for everything..."

Jin Young sighed and broke the hug.

He turned around and faced Ji Hoon.

He walked towards him and talked quietly that way only Ji Hoon could hear what he had to say.

"Take care of her well... if you don't, I'll make sure to break every bone in your body."

Ji Hoon slowly nodded his head...

Jin Young walked away and Ji Hoon walked towards Yoona..

"Does that mean that Yoona likes me," Ji Hoon wondered in his head.

Yoona glared at him," just because I said no to Jin Young that doesn't mean that I like you. I'm only going to marry you because my dad wants me to... Even if it means that living with you will be hell."

Ji Hoon frowned," how can you be so cruel?"

"What do you expect me to do," she asked furiously. 

"You're so selfish Yoona... do you know that?"

Yoona bit her lip," what do you mean?"

"Why do you only consider how you feel? Why don't you listen to what I have to say? I know what you did with him earlier," Ji Hoon replied.

Yoona looked down at the ground.

"What do you know about me," she murmured.

"I can't understand what you're saying if you're murmuring Yoona," he told her.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING!!"

Yoona yelled at him and had tears in her eyes.

"Of course I don't know anything about you, the only thing I know about you is that you're selfish and play with people's feelings," he replied and walked away.

"Maybe I was too harsh," he thought in his head.

Yoona stood there crying....

"He doesn't know... what I went through... the life that I've lived... He doesn't kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter