Lai Guan Lin

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lai Guan Lin, he's a trainee that came from Taipei. He caught every girls eye, everyone at Cube entertainment knew that he was going to make it big one day.

Yoona, she was the visual/center of Girls Generation. Every girl trainee wanted to be like her. She was great at acting, she was an all rounder.

Lai Guan Lin wasn't the best rapper nor the best dancer. Every day he would practice in the dance studio so that his dancing would one day get better. He wondered if one day he'll get better at dancing and singing. He decided to take a break from practicing. He walked out of Cube entertainment and decided to let things get off his mind. He walked to a cafe and he saw that it was empty. He looked around the cafe and he couldn't see any workers. Which made him wonder if the cafe was closed right now. He was about to walk out when...

A girl ran up to him and just stood in front of the door.

He looked at what she was wearing, she was wearing a brown apron with the logo of the cafe on her right chest. Her hair was covering her name tag.

"Are you going to leave and not order anything," the girl asked.

"Well, I thought that there was no one here and I was wondering if it was closed so I was about to walk out," Guan Lin told her.

"So, I'm here now... you can order whatever you want," the girl told him while smiling at him.

But the girl looked familiar, he knew that he saw the girl before. But he couldn't remember where....

"So what would you like to order," the girl asked him.

"Uhhhh, I would like to order a iced caramel macchiato and a ham and egg panini," Guan Lin told her.

"Okay, that'll be 8 dollars."

Guan lin handed her 8 dollars and the girl put it in the cash register.

The girl started to make his iced caramel macchiato and his ham and egg panini. 

Guan Lin was staring at her while she was making what he ordered. He knew that he saw her before but why couldn't he remember? 

"Here you go," the girl gave him his iced caramel macchiato and his ham and egg panini.

Guan Lin grabbed them and he sat down at a table. The girl was looking at him and she wondered if he was a foreigner.

"Are you from Korea," the girl asked him.

"I'm from Taipei," Guan Lin told her. 

"Ohhh, okay. Are you a trainee?"

"Yeah, I'm from Cube entertainment, I've been a trainee for a few months."

The girl was curious, did he know who she was? She wasn't trying to boast about her popularity but when she walks out everyone in Korea knows who she is. 

Guan Lin finished his iced caramel macchiato and his ham and egg panini. He stood up and he was cleaning up where he was eating.

"Oh it's okay, i'll clean it up," the girl told him.

"Okay," Guan Lin said and he walked out the cafe.

Guan Lin was curious, he didn't remember where he saw her but she looked so familiar.

Guan Lin walked back to Cube entertainment and he looked up all the famous idol stars he could think of.

Sistar's Dasom? 

No....

Girls day Hyeri? 

No....

Red Velvet's Irene?

No....

Why couldn't he remember who she was....

He looked up the top visuals among girl group members and there were two main one's.

Miss A's Suzy?

No....

Girls Generation Yoona?

YES!

Guan Lin was embarrassed, he met a very famous girl group member yet he didn't remember who she was. How could he forget about Girls Generation Yoona? 

Yoona was disappionted that he didn't know who she was. But yet she felt like she had to work harder. She left the cafe and decided to finally get back to her real work as an idol.

Guan Lin was curious though, why was Yoona working at a cafe? He thought that since she was super famous she would have a crazy schedule.  

Yoona was curious to see Lai Guan Lin's skills. But she had to go to a drama shoot for," The King Loves." She really enjoyed filming the drama, she had fun filming with Siwan and Jonghyun. But while she was filming she couldn't help but to think about the guy from the cafe. She was pretty sure that if he knew who she was then he would be curious to why she was working at a cafe.... She told herself to forget about him now and to focus on the drama. 

While Guan Lin was practicing he kept on thinking about Yoona. She is a famous singer and a wonderful dancer, he could've asked her for advice since she was a trainee before like him. He started to be filled with regrets but he just thought to himself to practice hard.

Practice makes perfect...

Your efforts will pay off...

He practiced all night long, he wanted to become an idol. He starte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter