Hwang Min Hyun

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had one mission...

Yet she couldn't do it...

Here's why...

 

A month ago....

Yoona walked inside of the building.

"SS Media Company," Yoona said as she walked to the front desk.

SS Media Company was one of the biggest electronic companies in Korea. The president of this large company is Hwang Min Hyun.

Yoona was wearing round lens glasses and was wearing a formal suit with earrings that had heart charms. She had a camera that was attached to a lanyard that was placed around her neck. In her right hand, she held a notebook. In the left hand, she had a pen.

"What can I help you with," the woman at the front desk asked.

"I would like to interview CEO Hwang Min Hyun," Yoona said.

"Have you set an appointment?"

"Yes at 10 AM," Yoona replied.

"May I ask what your name is," the woman asked.

"Jung Yoo Jin."

She couldn't use her real name...

It's too risky...

"Okay, miss Yoo Jin," the woman says and grabs the phone.

"I have a woman named Jung Yoo Jin waiting to interview CEO Hwang Min Hyun," the woman said through the phone.

Yoona was looking around and saw how nice the interior was. As expected, a big company has nice interior....

"Okay, I understand.... Miss Yoo Jin please go to the tenth floor," the woman told Yoona.

"Thank you," Yoona said and walked over to the elevator.

The elevator opened and she pressed on the number 10.

She watched the digital number placed on top of the elevator doors count up, one by one.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

And finally...

10

The elevator doors opened and Yoona walked out of the elevator.

Yoona walked towards a door that had "Hwang Min Hyun," imprinted on the door.

She knocked on the door and heard," come in."

She turned the door knob and opened the door.

Yoona saw Min Hyun sitting down at his desk.

Yoona closed the door and Min Hyun told her," take a seat."

She took a seat in front of his desk.

"So, CEO Hwang Min Hyun... What's the secret to your success," Yoona asked her.

"Are you sure that's the real question you want to ask?"

Yoona was surprised...

Did he know her ultimate interior move?

"What did you say your name was again," he asked her.

"Jung Yoo Jin."

"Gosh, Yoona... If you're going to be sneaky at least look different," Min Hyun told her.

"You remember me?"

"How could I not remember you? After all, we were the best couple in high school. You were the prettiest girl in the school and I was the best looking guy at the school. I remember that whenever you're nervous, you your lips a lot," he said.

He really did remember her....

"Fine, I'll admit that we were the hottest couple at school but that's not the reason why I'm here," she told him.

"Then, why are you here?"

"Because I need something from you..."

"And that is?"

"I need my bracelet back," she said.

"Your bracelet? The one with the heart charm?"

She nodded her head.

"I don't have it," he told her.

"Stop lying Min Hyun... I know that you have it..."

"Why would I lie to you Yoona? And why do you want the bracelet? Is there something important hidden inside the heart charm?"

Yoona became nervous.... 

"There is something important in the heart charm... Isn't there?," he asked her.

"No, it's just that my grandma gave that to me," she told him.

"Gosh Yoona, you haven't changed at all... You're still bad at lying... I remember that you told me that your mom gave it to you," he said.

"How is it that you remember everything about me?"

"It's because I actually liked you Yoona. But ever since that day, I've started to dislike you..."

She remembered that day...

It was all her fault....

"I'm... Sorry... Min Hyun..."

"It's okay... It's in the past now, we're living in the present now aren't we, Yoona?"

She knew that he still held a grudge against her because of that day....

She remembered the date August 9th, 2014...

That day was his birthday...

 

Yoona had planned something special for Min Hyun. She wanted everything to be perfect. She was holding a birthday cake with some candles and the lights in the classroom were turned off. She made her friends bring Min Hyun into the classroom.

Min Hyun walked into the classroom and smiled as soon as he saw Yoona.

"Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Min Hyun,

Happy birthday to you."

Yoona had sung the song and Min Hyun walked towards the cake and blew out the candles. 

Yoona took out of the candles and pushed the cake into his face. She wanted to have some fun on his birthday.

When the cake was removed from his face, Yoona could see that he was not happy...

"Oops.... Sorry," Yoona told him.

"Thanks for the cake Yoona," Min Hyun said sarcastically and he was about to walk out of the classroom.

"Wait," Yoona said.

But it was already too late...

He walked out of the classroom and all her friends had water guns in their hands. They all sprayed water at his face to get rid of all the cake on his face.

Yoona started to feel really bad...

She just wanted to have some fun on his birthday but it turned into a disaster...

Once all of her friends ran out of water in their water guns, Min Hyun turned around and faced Yoona.

"I'm sorry Min Hyun...."

Min Hyun walked out of the school and Yoona walked behind him.

"I'm so sorry Min Hyun, I just wanted to have some fun on your birthday... Oh, I still haven't given you your birthday present yet," she told him.

"You don't have to give it to me... Let's just.... Break up Yoona..."

"What.... Why?"

"Don't take it personally, it's just me...."

 

So basically, August 9th, 2014...

Min Hyun's birthday...

Was also the day...

Of the break up...

"Min Hyun.... I'm really sorry for what happened in the past but I really need that bracelet," Yoona told him.

"I don't have it Yoona.... If I did have it, I would have given it to you already," Min Hyun said.

Yoona frowned....

She really needed that bracelet..

Min Hyun sighed and said," fine, I'll make sure to find that bracelet for you...."

Yoona smiled...

Min Hyun still liked her deep down in his heart... He just didn't want to admit it....

"Thank you so much Min Hyun," Yoona said cutely.

Her cuteness melted his heart...

He couldn't help but to smile....

She was his weakness...

 

Yoona needed to find that bracelet asap...

Before Jaeyoon found it...

Jaeyoon was her step-brother...

And they didn't like each other that much....

Yoona needed the bracelet because it contained her mother's will for Yoona. Yoona's mom was wealthy and was willing to give Yoona all of her money. Her mom loved Jaeyoon too but she adored Yoona because she felt bad that she divorced Yoona's father.

Jaeyoon wanted the bracelet that way he could destroy the will and plagarize a new one, where he would receive all the inheritance.

Yoona stepped out of SS Media Company.

She took a taxi to her house and all she could think about was how Min Hyun got more handsome over the years...

The taxi arrived at her house and it started to rain suddenly. Yoona immediately went inside her house and she changed her clothes. 

She could hear rain drops falling on her roof top.

It reminded her of the song...

Officially Missing You...

She put on some earphones and connected the earphone jack to the phone. 

And she played that song....

"All I hear is rain drops...

Falling off the roof top...

Oh baby, tell me why'd you have to go?

Because this pain I feel it won't go away

And today...

I'm officially missing you~

Thought that from this heart ache I could escape

But I fronted long enough to know

There ain't no way...

And today, I'm officially missing you."

Yoona took out the ear buds....

This song made her feel....

Sad....

Lonely....

She wanted to be with Min Hyun...

She rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter