Jung Se Woon

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JUNG SE WOON!!!!!"

Se Woon was walking to school but turned around when he heard his name and saw her...

Im Yoona...

"What," he asked.

"Are you going," Yoona asked him while giving him a poster.

"Masquerade Ball? Yoona, are you in kindergarten? Why would you want to go to a masquerade ball?"

"Because it seems cool.... Plus, I want someone to go with me... "

"I'm guessing that you already asked Yuri and she said that she's going with her boyfriend," Se Woon said.

Yoona nodded her head.

She was only close with two people at school...

Yuri and Se Woon...

"Can you please go with me? Pretty please," Yoona asked with puppy eyes.

She was adorable...

He couldn't resist her aegyo..

But he didn't want to go...

"I'm sorry Yoona..."

Yoona frowned.

"I guess I'll go by myself then...," Yoona said as she walked towards the school leaving Se Woon standing in the middle of a street.

He felt bad that Yoona was going to the masquerade ball by herself but he really didn't want to go...

"Se Woon," Gwang Hyun said as he walked towards Se Woon.

Se Woon continued to walk to school even though Gwang Hyun kept on calling Se Woon's name.

"Hey! Did you fight with Yoona," Gwang Hyun asked him.

Se Woon looked at Gwang Hyun and said," maybe, I should've told her that I wanted to go with her..."

"Oh my gosh Se Woon! Yoona isn't the only girl in the world... Why do you like Yoona so much?"

Se Woon glared at Gwang Hyun and told him," are you kidding me Gwang Hyun? What's so bad about Yoona? My Yoongie is simply adorable and she's way prettier than all the girls at school that got plastic surgery. Yoona is the one and only girl for me."

"Oh my gosh Se Woon... There are way hotter girls at this school than Yoona... Yoona's pretty... Average...," Gwang Hyun replied.

"Wow, what a great friend I have...."

"I know right, but what happened with you and Yoona," Gwang Hyun asked.

Se Woon sighed and told him," she asked me if I wanted to go to the masquerade ball with her and I told her no. So now she's going by herself..."

"That's perfect."

"How?"

"Since she doesn't think your going to the masquerade ball and you're going to be wearing a mask... You can go to the masquerade ball and seduce her," Gwang Hyun told him.

"What?"

"It's a perfect idea... She'll wonder who you are and when she finds out that you're the one that she saw at the masquerade ball... She'll fall for you..."

"That is the.... Worst idea I have ever heard... What if she doesn't like me?"

Gwang Hyun shaked his head and said," have confidence Se Woon. Do you think Yoona would have been friends with you if she didn't like you?"

He made a point...

"You should just tell her that you like her... You've known her for a long time and you've liked her for like the longest time ever....."

Se Woon looked at the ground...

He wanted to tell her but he didn't want to lose a great friend like Yoona.

He was scared that if he told him then she would never talk to him ever again...

 

 

"Okay class, we have a new student. Please welcome Jung Se Woon," the teacher said.

Se Woon had just transfered schools and he was in his fifth school year.

He walked inside the classroom and introduced himself in front of the class.

"I'm Jung Se Woon, I hope that we could all get along," he said.

"Se Woon, you can sit next to Im Yoona," the teacher said while pointing at a girl with long black hair.

The seat next to her was empty so that was probably why the teacher made him sit next to her.

Se Woon took a seat next to Yoona and Yoona stared at him.

He wasn't sure what to do, since she was just looking at him...

"Haha... You're cute," Yoona told him.

Se Woon didn't know why but he blushed...

"Th...thanks...."

"Kekeke, you're welcome," she said.

 

After the bell rang, Yoona grabbed Se Woon's hand and took him to the music room.

Yoona sat down in front of a piano and looked at Se Woon.

He was just standing in the music room..

"Do you know how to play an instrument," Yoona asked.

"Not really... But I want to learn the guitar," he told her.

"Sit next to me then," Yoona said.

Se Woon took a seat next to Yoona and Yoona started to play the piano.

She started off with a simple song like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Gradually, she started to play songs with a high level of difficulty.

Eventually, she played River Flows in You.

Se Woon was surprised at how well Yoona played the piano. She was graceful and elegant...

After she finished playing the song, Yoona saw Se Woon staring at her.

"I messed up a little... I'm sorry about that," Yoona told him.

"It's okay, I didn't notice at all... The way you played the piano.. You were amazing," Se Woon said.

Yoona smiled and Se Woon smiled as well.

Ever since that day, Se Woon started to like Yoona. Even though that was the first day they met, she left a good first impression on him. 

 

 

"So, are you going to do it," Gwang Hyun asked him.

"I'll think about it," Se Woon said as he walked to his class.

He took a seat next to Yoona and it was awkward.

Yoona was....

Well, a little mad...

A little disappointed...

And...

Sad....

She really wanted to go to the masquerade ball with someone and ever since Yuri got a boyfriend, she feels like Se Woon is her only true friend.

Se Woon was sorry towards her...

He wished that he had said no but the past is in the past...

"I'm sorry Yoona..."

"It's okay..... I understand that you probably don't want to go because a masquerade ball sounds boring to you and you're not really interested in this type of stuff..."

She was right...

She knew him well...

He was the type of person that would rather play his guitar all day than go to prom.

He felt like he was being selfish and wasn't thinking about Yoona at all...

"I'm really sorry Yoona...."

He could only tell her those four words..

Because he decided that he was going to go to the masquerade ball.

 

 

After school, Yoona walked home alone by herself... 

She usually walked home with Se Woon but she couldn't find him. Immediately when the bell rang, Se Woon had ran out of the class.

Yoona was sad...

She felt lonely...

Se Woon wasn't with her...

She had never imagined a day without Se Woon because he would always stay by her side.

Yoona sighed and went to her house.

She started to get ready for the masquerade ball. She grabbed her strapless, light pink maxi dress that had pearls studded around the dress. She put on the dress and grabbed her mask. The mask only covered half of her face and it was light pink and had pearls just like the dress. There was a light pink string from both ends to tie it into a bow on the back of her head.

Yoona had curled her hair and tied the mask to the back of her head.

She was excited yet sad...

Se Woon...

She wished that he was going with her....

 

Se Woon immediately ran to the mall. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter