Park Ji Hoon

DATING 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was never the type of girl to fall in love easily but one person always caught her eye. She was the type of girl to focus on studying and not focus on boys but even she couldn't resist him....

Park Ji Hoon.... He was the ideal type of everyone at SM high school... With a single wink, he could melt anyone with a frozen heart. 

Yoona was so focused on the lecture she didn't even notice a sticky note that was placed on her desk. After the bell rang, she finally noticed the pink note. 

"You need to take a break from studying. Meet me at the rooftop ^^," she read at loud.

Who is this from? She wondered... She wasn't sure if she should just simply reject the offer or if she really did need a break from studying. 

"Well, I am curious to find out who sent me this so...." Yoona said and she got up from her seat and went to the rooftop.

The cute adorable boy was waiting for Yoona and was holding flowers. He wasn't sure what type of flowers she liked but he knew that the flowers he chose are beautiful but they weren't as beautiful as her.

Yoona opens the door to the rooftop and sees the back of a boy.... for some reason... her heart... started... to... beat... SUPER FAST!!! She wasn't sure why though, she was curious who the boy was but she never met anyone that made her heart beat so fast. 

The boy turns around and Yoona's face turns super red. The boy hands Yoona the flowers and she hesitantly grabs them. 

"I've liked you for a while now Yoona, I know that it's kinda sudden but can you be my girlfriend," the boy says.

Yoona's face turns as red as a tomato, she never expected that the cutest boy in SM high would like a nerd like her.... She wasn't sure if she should say yes because he barely knew her and she barely knew him. The only thing Yoona knew about him is his nickname.... Wink Fairy.... With just one wink, any girl would fall in love with him... But she never saw him wink before...

"Can you wink for me," Yoona asks since she wants to see why exactly he's called the wink fairy.

"Okay," Ji Hoon says and he elegantly closes his right eye.

"Wow," Yoona says, she now understood why that was his nickname.

Ji Hoon had the most natural wink yet it was such an adorable wink. Yoona couldn't help to smile and fall for his charms.

"You're so cute and adorable Park Ji Hoon," Yoona tells the wink fairy.

"I don't want you to think of me as cute Yoona," Ji Hoon says.

Yoona gets surprised with what he said.... She wondered if what she said offended him a lot.... 

"I'm sorry...," Yoona states but gets cut off by Ji Hoon.

"Do you just think of me as a cute and an adorable boy? I don't want you to just see me as a cute boy, I want you to see me as a man. Everyone thinks I'm cute and adorable but I want you to think of me differently because I like you Yoona. Ever since I first saw you on the first day of school you always made me curious. I was always curious what type of music you listened to, what your favorite color was, what was your favorite child memory. I wanted to know everything about you and I noticed that I fell for you... Every day when I see you my heart beats fast, even right now my heart is beating like crazy. All my friends think that I'm crazy for liking you, but what can I say? My heart only beats for you, I've never felt this way before.... But.... I'm scared though... I don't care what people think... I'm scared of what you think of me... I'm scared that you might have never even noticed me, I'm scared that someone might have captured your heart before I could, I'm scared that I might lose you, I'm scared that... I might not even see you again... please Yoona, tell me your honest opinion about me," Ji Hoon says as he's on the verge of tears after saying everything that he always wanted to tell Yoona.

Yoona is astonished at what Ji Hoon told her. She couldn't believe a word he said but she knew that he was telling her everything from the bottom of his heart. 

"Ji Hoon, i.... never would have thought that... you would've liked me... even I thought it was crazy for someone like you to like a nerd like me... But you always caught my eye... I might not show my feelings all the time but... I like you Ji Hoon... not as a boy but as a man," Yoona says.

Ji Hoon stares straight into Yoona's eyes and he could feel her sincerity. He always wanted to have an actual conversation with her but he never found the chance.... He smiled thinking that today is his lucky day.... everything was working in his favor, and he was happy that Yoona liked him back... no, he was more than happy, he was sooooooooo happy that he had no words that could describe his happiness.

Yoona waves her hand in front of Ji Hoon's face since he wondered off in fantasy land. He gets to his senses and he hugs Yoona. Yoona gets surprised but she was happy that he hugged her so she hugged him back.

Both Yoona and Ji Hoon couldn't believe that they both liked each other... But there was so much that Ji Hoon wanted to ask Yoona and Yoona was curious about Ji Hoon as well.

So they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter