push & pull

Short Fiction for Dahyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A sly smile creeps upon her lips, as she reaches out to grab Dahyun’s chin. Her fingers grasp and lightly hold Dahyun still, capturing both her attention and surprised gaze.

 

“Sana,” Dahyun starts, a frown quickly forming on her face. Being the subject of the latter’s flirtatious banter was not something she enjoyed.

 

Instead of stopping at the younger’s bidding, she gives a delighted giggle, leaning in faster than Dahyun can react.  Dahyun turns her face away with a pout, utterly unimpressed by the turn of events.  Though this does very little to deter Sana, she forcefully presses a kiss on Dahyun’s cheek instead of her lips, leaving quite a vibrant mark.

 

“Hey,” Dahyun protests as Sana draws away, wiping at the kiss she’s planted on her with a hiss of discomfort.

 

“It’s just a kiss, you let Momo and Nayeon have their way with you. I can’t understand why you always fuss when I try.” Sana raises an eyebrow, now sulking. Dahyun senses the other members rousing in the background. She was hoping one of them would chime in, but they all knew better than to intervene. Dahyun was on her own with this one.

 

“Come on now, you know it’s not like that.” Dahyun insists, as she continues to try and rub the printed lipstick off her cheek. However, unknown to Dahyun she was only smudging the pink across the surface of her skin.

 

“I’ll tell you what I know. I know that when I blink for a fraction of a second, you have your face inches away from Momo’s.” Sana grudgingly sighs, with no intention of concealing the jab.

 

Ultimately Sana’s attempt at guilt tripping Dahyun works. Dahyun’s expression softens, and her shoulders droop as she contemplates an apology. Gnawing at her bottom lip, Dahyun slowly begins to speak, only to be interrupted by Sana’s wet thumb rubbing her face.

 

“See. This is why we need boundaries. I have your saliva all over my face now, gross.” Dahyun angrily cries, swatting away at Sana’s hand. Leaving a disheartened Sana no other option, but to leave the room.

 

“I really don’t get you two.  You always act like her advance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter