Stairs

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Yoseob- “Mai Lee-ah, where are you?”

Mai Lee- “Atthe hospital with Sunny, oppa is everything alright?”

Yoseob- “Not exactly, the plan failed. Mianhaeyo.”

Mai Lee- “What?! How?!”

Yoseob- “She wouldn’t quit so I started to panic and so Doojoon hyung tried to enhance Junhyung and Dongwoon’s argument. It did work until the director ran after her then doubled her payment!”

Mai Lee- “Well did Hyunseung talk to her?”

Yoseob- “Ye about that . . .”

Mai Lee- “Yang Yoseob! That’s it! We’re taking her down!”

Yoseob- “What are you gonna do…?”

Mai Lee- “Something that should have been done a long time ago…New plan, and this time Taehyun and I are participating.We’re dealing with a mentally disturbed child. She’s a quick thinker and she’s good at getting what she wants. Behind that pretty face is an evil girl who needs to be helped. We’re going to keep Doojoon’s plan but tweak it a little bit. And this time Taehyun and I will be there to help. Instead of going big, we’re gonna think small. Something that’s small but has a huge impact. Okay, so I will sneak into the dressing room and destroy Lena’s wardrobe.”

Kikwang- “We already did that she probably has a new outfit by now.”

Mai Lee- “I know, but you made it too noticeable. What I’m going to do is make it discreet but shown when she dances. It’ll be caught on camera and aired so the whole world sees. She’s gonna be embarrassed big time. Dongwoon oppa and Yoseob oppa, I want you two to get food that really disturbs your stomach. Then write Lena’s name on it and give it to me. That’ll be my way into the dressing room.”

Dongwoon & Yoseob- “Arasso!”

Mai Lee- “Taehyun, I know this is gonna be a nightmare for you but I want you to hang out with her for the entire day and make sure she isn’t rested for the MV at all.”

Taehyun- “NO! Absolutely not! Are you outta your mind?! Ha over my dead body. NO!”

Mai Lee- “That could be arranged if you don’t do this. Please? For Sunny?”

Taehyun- “Alright fine.”

Mai Lee- “Great. Now Junhyung and Doojoon, Lena is going to be very tired and is going to try to find some sleep either in her dressing room or somewhere secret. I want you two to be as noisy as possible so she doesn’t even close her eyes got it? Be very bothersome towards her. Cause her a really big annoyance.”

Junhyung & Doojoon-“Ye!”

Mai Lee- “Now lastly Hyunseung and Kikwang I want you two to mess up your choreography so you have to start over and over again. Make her re-do the routine countless number of times. Then I want you to blame each other for your mistakes and cause a fight. As for the other 4 of you I want you to join in the argument and tell them to get it right. This plan is to be a success for Sunny. Lena cannot continue her evil activities to Sunny after Friday. Understand? I will send all of you a text message in the morning to remind you of your positions arasso?”

Hyunseung- “Mai Lee, could I talk to you for a sec?”

Mai Lee- “Of course yeobo, what is it?”

Hyunseung- “I have romantic feelings for Sunny and her hearing about Lena’s kiss will ruin everything. Eotteohge?”

Mai Lee- “Awe Hyunseung. You should tell her before the media and allkpop does.”

Hyunseung- “Could you do it for me?”

Mai Lee- “That wouldn’t be right; you have to tell her yourself.”

Hyunseung- “Arasso, gamsa.”

Mai Lee- “I really hope this plan works . . . if it doesn’t, I’m going to have to take a trip to my past once again. . .”

 ~Mai Lee’s POV~

Ah what just happened? It’s like something came over me. Anger? Regret? I don’t know. But Hyunseung has a crush on Sunny! But so does Taehyun! Ahh Oettoke?! Both are really super nice and sweet. I guess it’s really Sunny’s decision . . . but what if it ruins their friendship?

“Mai, what am I supposed to do with Lena? This is like the last thing I want to do. And what if Sunny finds out?” Taehyun panicked as he sank in the passenger seat with a blankness expression on his face.

“I don’t know. Go to the beach, the Han River; take her to see her family at the zoo. I have no idea. And this is for Sunny so she shouldn’t be too angry… I don’t think.” I pondered to him.

“And if the plan fails then what I am supposed to say?” He questioned in a serious tone.

“That your intentions were good. Look, if it gets that far I’ll step in. Okay?” I assured my paranoid friend.

“What if she tries to pull something?” He asked with fear and concern in his eyes. “I really like Sunny but this chick is gonna ruin everything!”

“Honestly Tae, I don’t know what to say here. We can’t do this without you. And knowing her she probably will… I don’t know what to tell you except to think of something fast. We need her absolutely restless for Friday. But I don’t want you to do anything with her either. She doesn’t deserve you.” I express to the emotionless Taehyun next to me.

He let out a long sigh and stared out the window. I stared at him for a few moments, wondering what he was gonna do.

“Hey, what if I talk to Sunny first. That way she’ll know what’s going on.” He suggested with a slight hopeful expression.

“Mm yeah sure. Want to go there now?” I ask him.

“Yeah.” Taehyun simply answered.

A few minutes later Taehyun and I arrived at the hospital. We went to the 3rd floor where Sunny’s room was located. We saw at least 10 nurses surrounding around Sunny’s room. I was starting to panic. One of the voices inside my head was trying to assure me that it wasn’t my dongsangs room they were trying to get to. But the other voice was telling me to shove through these nurses and see what the hell was going on. I decided to listen to the second voice.

“What’s going on!?” I yelled to get the nurses attention.

“Is this your friend’s room?” One of the nurses asked me.

“Yes!” Taehyun and I quickly answered.

“Well she’s in critical condition. She was trying escape. Ms. Eunsun made it to the emergency stairs but I guess she lost grip of the railing and she fell at least 15 stairs or more.” The nurse explained to Taehyun and I.

“Aghh, Sunny!” I face palmed myself and shook my head in disbelief.

“Is she going to be okay?” Taehyun asked concerned.

“Umm honestly I don’t know. That’s what we’re trying to figure out. Umm the doctors are trying to get her to breathe normally. I’m aware that she has asthma so that kind of makes it more difficult to revive someone who just fell down flights of stairs. She also hit her head multiple times. So it’s possible she might have a minor case of amnesia. As for her back and elbow…sstt…we’re still waiting for the results.” The nurse informed us.

Taehyun and I let out worried sighs. I covered my mouth in concern as tears started to well up in my eyes and start to fall. Taehyun put his arm around in comfort. Tae and I started towards the family waiting room. We made phone calls to my family and the B2ST members. Both basically had the same reactions and said they’d be right over.

A few hours passed and it was getting late. I dozed off on Taehyun’s shoulder. The B2ST members were munching on biscuits and crackers. The twins were messing with Brady who fell asleep putting a jigsaw puzzle together. There were doctors and nurses still going in and out of Sunny’s room.

I decided I needed to take a walk. So I get up and offer to get anyone anything. They said no. I stroll to Sunny’s hospital room. Peeking through the door window. She was laying there unconscious. Oxygen tubes ran from the tank to her nose. I glanced at her head. It was purple and blue. Her left arm dangles lifeless off her hospital bed with her ivy. Her right arm was swollen and restricted in a sling. The small ice pack revealed some blue, purple, and black bruises.

“Aishh…Lena is going to pay big time for this. What if she would have killed herself?!” I thought angrily to myself.

I walked back slowly to the waiting room with my arms folded and took my seat next to Taehyun.

“How is she?” Taehyun and my umma asked me.

“Purple and blue.” I simply answered.

“Shouldn’t we call her family?” My umma suggested.

“Weare her family.” Brady pointed out.

“Her other family.” She says.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Taehyun mentions. My mom gave him a weird look. “They’re all gonna get stressed out and worry. When they shouldn’t. Sunny is a soldier. She’s gonna get through this.” He took my mother’s hand.

I knew exactly what he was doing. He was avoiding Lena coming to hospital to finish what she had started. I gave him a satisfied sly smile. My friend was indeed a quick thinker.

“Mmm okay. Well once Sunny is better I want her to call her family and let them know what’s going on.” My umma demanded.

“Arasso.” Taehyun responded.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Je ireumeun Dr. Kwon imnida. Are you Ms. Lee Eunsun’s family?” He questioned.

“Neh. Well partially.” My mother answered.

“Excuse me partially?” The Dr asked confused. Ah umma!

“She means all of the family members aren’t present at the moment.” Brian points out quickly.

“Oh, arasso. I see. Shall I wait then?” The innocent doctor asked politely.

“How is Sunny!?” My impatient dongsang Brady boasted.

“Oh. Right. Ms. Eunsun. Umm she’s banged up pretty bad. She has at least more than 20 bruises on her body. Her head is in critical condition. She may be experiencing a minor case of amnesia for a few days. The fracture in her elbow may be worse. My colleagues are still running some tests. Ms. Eunsun’s back is pretty severe too. In order for it to properly heal she must lay off all physical activities for at least 3 months. We also want to keep her in the hospital for a little while. Her escape attempt could be mistaken for a suicide attempt. So we just want to make sure she’s stable before she goes home. Arasso? Any questions?” The Doctor explains to us.

“How long will it take until she’s fully recovered?” Dustin asked.

“Hard to say. Um her body might completely heal within 4 to 6 .” The doctor answered. My jaw dropped. No way is Sunny gonna stay off the dance floor that long. Taehyun must’ve been thinking the same thing because he looked down at me with a silent smirk indicating he was laughing at our stubborn Sunny.

“Good luck with that.” Brady murmured to himself.

“Is she awake? Can we go see her?” My umma questioned with a concerned expression on her beautiful face.

“Yes, she is up. But the nurses are giving her a few more tests to make sure she is stable. A few more minutes then I’ll have them send you right in. Arasso?” The doctor told us. We nodded and waited patiently.

“More tests?! Jeez how many more tests do they have to give her?! It’s like I’m in school!” Brady whined.

“Brady shush!” Our umma shushed him with dagger eyes. A few moments later.

“Arasso you can go in now.” A nurse called to us.

We bowed. “Kamsahamnida.”  All of our footsteps were heavy. We didn’t know what to expect.

“You guys can walk faster you know!” Impatient Junhyung whispered loudly. I snapped a warning glare at him.

“Sunny?” My umma called to her.

She responded. “Umma?”

Everyone gave each other blank stares…

Hello!! Sorry for the delays!

Wow! Sunny! Jeez stairs?

How are you ever going to recover if you pull stunts like this?!

Aww Taehyun is soo paranoid. I would be too xp

Mai Lee, I thought Tae & Hyunseung met through Sunny...?

Taehyun vs. Hyunseung to win Sunny's heart! Who will win?! Or are

we missing someone...?

Find out soon!!

Please check out my other fics!

Dreams in SM Town & I just started a new one call

"My Long Lost Twin...Jo Kwangmin"

Thanks for Reading !! ^_^ ~~~<33