That Was NOT Apart Of The Plan!

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Doojoon- “Well, if Lena is willing to do anything for this position, we’ll let her have it. She’s not gonna know what hit her.”

Taehyun- “So what do we do?”

Doojoon- “We’re going to make a false music video with Lena being the center and when Sunny is well, we’ll shoot the real one.”

Hyunseung- “I’m lost.”

Doojoon- “Okay, with Sunny injured the next best dancer is Lena.”

Yoseob- “She’s like the understudy.”

Doojoon- “Exactly, so Lena is going to take Sunny’s position. What we are going to do is shoot a false video with her being the lead but we aren’t going to expose it because it’ll be revenge for injuring Sunny. Then when Sunny is better we will then make the official music video.”

Hyunseung- “But Sunny quit.”

Doojoon- “Well she said she quit because of Lena. But if Lena isn’t there she’ll come back right?”

Yoseob- “Why don’t we make her quit?”

Doojoon- “Okay so here’s the plan, Kikwang & Hyunseung you are going to sneak in the dressing room and destroy Lena’s wardrobe when I give you the signal. Yoseob & I will create a distraction. Dongwoon & Junhyung that’s when you start getting angry and start a fight. The staff will try to break it up and that ought a get Lena angry and quit.”

Dongwoon- “And if that doesn’t work?”

Doojoon- “One of us will talk to her….Not it!”

Other B2ST members- “Not it!”

Hyunseung- “Not it! Dang it! Ah chincharu. Do I have to?”

Doojoon- “If you’re lucky you won’t have to. This plan is to go tomorrow agreed? Lena is not to mess with Sunny anymore.”

~Mai Lee’s POV~

“Arasso, so tomorrow.” I agreed. The others nodded in agreement.

“We better get back to Sunny.” Taehyun mentioned.

“Yeah, you’re right.” I stated as I opened the room door. I found her sound asleep listening to ‘Break Down’ by B2ST.

“She looks so peaceful.” Taehyun whispered.

“Yeah, she’s really been through a lot. My poor baby. I wish there was something more we could do for her.” I began.

“Mai, you have done more than enough for her okay? You gave her a home, family, a great opportunity, and you brought her back to Seoul.” He responded. “But it doesn’t help that you keep pitying her or looking at her like she’s broken.” Taehyun pointed out.

“It’s not pity, it’s concern and worry. Can you imagine what being her is like?” I asked.

“No I can’t. It’s hard having to be raised without any parents to guide you and having the rest of your family live on the other side of the world. Or having a best friend keep a secret from you…” He raised a brow at me.

“Tae, you know I want to tell her. But I can’t, she’s going to think we don’t believe in her and that we don’t think she can make it on her own or that she can’t do anything by herself. It’ll make everything she went through worthless.” I say hopelessly.

“Mai, Sunny is a strong, smart, intelligent, independent, girl. I’m sure she would take this as a favor and not a handicap.” Taehyun assured me.

“But still, this guilt of not telling her is killing me. It’s like eating me alive. Especially because she tells me everything and she’s basically a little sister to me.” I expressed to my sore friend.

“I know it’s killing me too.”

~My POV~

Ughh my back and elbow are killing me! I was asleep but I could still hear everything in my hospital room but I just couldn’t respond. I suddenly heard the door open followed by Mai Lee & Taehyun’s voice. I fell asleep to ‘Break Down’ by B2ST. Out of all the songs on my phone I chose that one because I feel broken and I’m down! And there’s only one name I blame…

“She looks so peaceful.” I heard Taehyun whisper beside me.

“Yeah she’s really been through a lot.” Mai Lee stated. “My poor baby, I wish there was something more we could do for her.”

Mai! What more is there to do?! You gave me everything!

“Mai, you have done more than enough for her okay? You gave her a home, family, a great opportunity, and you brought her back to Seoul.” Taehyun assured her. But it doesn’t help that you keep pitying her or looking at her like she’s broken.”

“It’s not pity, it’s concern and worry. Can you imagine what being her is like?” Mai Lee objected. Ah Mai there’s nothing to worry about I promise…

“No I can’t. It’s hard having to be raised without any parents to guide you and having the rest of your family live on the other side of the world. Or having a best friend keep a secret from you…” Taehyun responded.

Wait! Hold up! Hold the phone! What secret?! What’s going on!?

“Tae, you know I want to tell her. But I can’t, she’s going to think we don’t believe in her and that we don’t think she can make it on her own or that she can’t do anything by herself. It’ll make everything she went through worthless.” Mai Lee explained.

“Mai, Sunny is a strong, smart, intelligent, independent, girl. I’m sure she would take this as a favor and not a handicap.” Tae pointed out.

“But still, this guilt of not telling her is killing me. It’s like eating me alive. Especially because she tells me everything and she’s basically a little sister to me.” Mai mentions.

“I know it’s killing me too.” Taehyun agreed.

“Hey and I’m not the only one keeping secrets from her. You have something you’re keeping from her too.” Mai Lee boasted.

What?! Taehyun is keeping something from me too?! I guess I was in enough shock that my hand flinched and my heart rate went up. My nurse and the doctor appeared in my room within the next minute. Taehyun and Mai Lee stood in shock. Not sure what to do. But as I regained my cool, my heart rate returned to normal and my friends sighed in relief.

“I’ll tell her when I’m ready.” Taehyun said.

“I’ll tell her when you will.” Mai Lee says.

“Alright deal.” They shook hands.

Tell me what?! I felt myself getting tense on my hospital bed. Ahh what a day… I let my mind rest once again.

The next morning

~Yoseob’s POV~

Neither of my members could sleep last night knowing the condition Sunny was in. And because of what we were doing to redeem that condition did not help our sleepless night either.

“Ah I’m so restless.” I whined.

“We all are.” Junhyung yawned. “I don’t know about you guys, but I could barely function.”

“We have to get it together. This plan needs to work, for Sunny & Hyunseung.” Doojoon commanded.

“Why for Hyunseung?” Kikwang asked curiously.

“If he doesn’t want to talk to Lena, this plan needs to be a success.” The leader answered.

“Ah.” Kikwang replied.

“Ye so if you all love me as your member and B2ST hyung and dongsang you all will achieve this plan so I won’t have to worry about talking to that maniac.” Hyunseung pleaded.

“We’ll try our best hyung.” Dongwoon smiled sheepishly.

“Please do.” Hyunseung begged.

“Alright, do we all remember our duties?” Doojoon requested.

“Haha you said duties.” Junhyung, Hyunseung, and I giggled.

“Aishh grow up you 3!” Doojoon demanded.

“Ah mianhae hyung. Carry on.” We apologized.

“Do you remember your positions? Kikwang & Hyunseung – Lena’s wardrobe. Yoseob & I- Create a distraction. And lastly Junhyung & Dongwoon- Create a fake fight. Arasso?” Doojoon repeated.

“Arasso.” We responded

“B2ST & Sunny Hwaiting!” We shouted excitedly.

I texted Taehyun and Mai Lee to let them know we were at the MV site.

From: Mai Lee

Arasso. Make sure the plan is a success! Let us know what happens.

I shut my phone and went to find Doojoon hyung and the others. They were all in a group huddle.

“Alright, we know what we have to do right?” The leader asked once again.

“Neh, but what is the signal for Kikwang and I to go into the dressing room?” Hyunseung questioned.

“Arasso, do you guys see those crates? It’s right in front of the wardrobe room. You two will hide behind there and wait for a nod and cough from Yoseobie and I indicating the room is empty.” Doojoon instructs. “And as for Junhyung and our maknae, you two will also pay attention to this signal. That’s when you start a fight. Understand?”

“Ye Ye.” We all answered. “Let’s go!”

“Director! We have something to discuss with you.” I say approaching our MV Director.

“Shhh Hyunseung ah!” Kikwang whispered loudly to his hyung.

“Mianhae.” Hyunseung responded.

“Now, Doojoon hyung told us to wait for the signal here.” Kikwang said crouching behind the crates.

“Sunny will be back soon; couldn’t we postpone the MV until she’s well?” I asked.

“Mianhaeyo, the MV must go on. As much as I would love to have her in the entire video, there’s nothing I can do. The president wants this MV completed within the next 2 weeks. Who knows when Sunny will be back on her feet.” The Director replied.

“But she was already in half of it.” Doojoon points out.

“Neh and she was great, so she’ll be filmed for the drama version.” He stated.

Doojoon tapped me lightly, indicating for me to cough.

“Ahem *cough* Oh Mianhae, excuse me.” I say politely.

“Of course, I’m really sorry about your friend.” The Director expresses. “She was a fabulous dancer.”

Doojoon nodded.

“That’s the signal!” Kikwang & Junhyung cried to their partners.

“Kikwang, Hyunseung. What are you two doing back here?” One of the stylists asked.

I looked at them alarmed. I tapped Doojoon lightly. He gave them a warning look.

“Uhh…uhm…um. We’re playing a game with the other members before we start shooting.” Kikwang claimed.

“Oh what game?” She asked.

Kikwang looked at Hyunseung for help.

“Hide and seek tag.” Hyunseung boasted.

“Haha yeah that’s it. Hide and seek tag. It’s Hyunseung hyung and I verses Junhyung hyung and Dongwoonie.” Kikwang explained. The stylist nodded.

“Shhh don’t tell them we were here.” Hyunseung whispered.

“Haha arasso. Carry on.” She said.

“Whew… that was close!” Hyunseung cried.

“Alright, let’s go.” Kikwang instructed as he lead the way sneaking into the dressing room.

“Okay, now which outfit is Lena’s?” Hyunseung questions staring at the clothes.

“Right here! It says Lena on it.” Kikwang motioned.

“So now what do we do?” Hyunseung asked once again staring at the outfit lost.

“Here scissors and make up. Go crazy hyung.” Kikwang replied.

“Oh I already got a haircut and my makeup is finished.” Hyunseung responded innocently.

“Aiyoo! Not for you the clothes!” Kikwang shouted impatiently.

“Ohh arasso, I got it.”

“Aish hyung.” Kikwang sighed shaking his head.

-    -   -

“That’s the signal!” Kikwang and Junhyung cried to their partners.

“Hyung what do we fight about?” Dongwoon whispered.

“Dongwoon! I told you to stop talking to this girl. She’s no good for you!” Junhyung randomly shouted. The maknae stood lost for a few seconds then caught on.

“You’re no good for me! You don’t even know her!” Dongwoon shouted back.

“You don’t either!” Junhyung yelled ‘angrily’.

Doojoon and I stood there staring in amusement.

“Yes I do!” The maknae screamed.

“No you don’t!” This time Junhyung grabbed Dongwoon’s collar.

And that’s when the staff stepped in. I saw Kikwang and Hyunseung come out of the dressing room and I saw Lena go in. Luckily she didn’t see them come out.

“Ahh!” A girl shrieked. Half of the staff went to the dressing room to find out the problem. “My outfit!” Lena screamed angrily.

“Junhyung, this is not the time to discuss your member’s personal life.” The Director whispered to him.

“Wait what’s going on?” Lena asked.

“Junhyung and Dongwoon are fighting.” One of the PD’s told Lena.

“What?”

“Who knew Junhyung was such a good actor?” I whispered to Doojoon standing next to me.

“Right?” Doojoon agreed.

At this point the staff is holding my members back and pulled them to opposite sides of the area.

“So what’s gonna happen?” Lena questioned the PD.

“Well, if Junhyung and Dongwoon can’t get it together then we’re going to have to postpone the MV for another day.” The PD responded.

“No…” Lena murmured quietly.

“She’s not quitting! What do we do?” I panicked.

“Hmm, we’ll have to kick it up a notch.” Doojoon replied. “Yah! You two stop it this instant! Is this how B2ST acts when there is a problem?! ANIYO! You two better get it together right now! This staff didn’t work this hard for B2ST to act foolish!” Doojoon shouted at his dongsengs. They caught on right away.

“Hyung! Then you should know that it’s this girl that’s making our maknae foolish!” Junhyung yelled.

“Whoever he’s interested in that’s his choice. As his hyungs and members we have to respect that.”

“Well I don’t!” Junhyung objected.

“Aish why are you so stubborn?!” Doojoon yelled ‘angrily’.

“Man, B2ST are really great actors. We should be in a movie.” I thought.

“I am not stubborn! You are!”

“Don’t talk to me like that!” Doojoon knocked some props done angrily.

“Stop this!” Lena stepped in. “Why are you like this?!”

“Stay out of this.” Junhyung snapped.

“If you don’t stop they’re going to postpone the MV shooting.” Lena mentions.

“Who cares?!” Junhyung sneered at her.

“Aish pabo yah!” She screamed as she walked away.

I beamed a smirk at my members.

“Where are you going?” The Director asked Lena.

“Home, they’re clearly not going to stop.” She replied sourly.

NO! Director!

“We need you. Sunny isn’t here.” The Director says.

“Yeah and I’m no one’s second choice. I don’t need this. Is this how you shoot a MV? Destroy costume and have your idols fight? Tsk.” Lena snickered.

“We’ll add to your pay.”

She stopped in her tracks and smirked. My jaw dropped.

“Arasso.” She accepted.

No! We were so close! I looked at the other B2ST members. Their expressions were total defeat.

“Just kidding!” I heard Doojoon say. “Secret camera!” Nice save our dear leader. He must’ve considered our image. Very quick thinking hyung.

“Aish you boys. You almost gave me a heart attack!” The Director joked.

“Haha! Secret camera success!” We say in unison. “Secret camera” success, B2ST’s plan fail… And now Hyunseung has to talk to her? We’re definitely doomed.

Kikwang patted Hyunseung’s shoulder. “It’s up to you now hyung”

“Ah chincharu do I have to?” Hyunseung complained.

“Yes.” We all replied.

“I don’t want to!” He whined.

~Hyunseung’s POV~

NO! I don’t want to talk to her! I felt someone patting my shoulder. It was Kikwang.

“It’s up to you now hyung.” He says to me.

“Ah chincharu do I have to?” I complained.

“Yes.” My members reply without any hesitation.

“I don’t want to!” I whined.

“Hyung, we have to find out the motive behind Lena’s actions.” Dongwoon mentions.

I sighed in defeat once again. I start moving towards her slowly but surely. I looked back to my members. They all gave me a thumbs up and hand gestures to keep going.

“Uh Lena?” I said quietly. She turned around.

“Oh hey Hyunseung oppa.” Lena replied. I flinched at the word oppa from her. Her voice sounded so icy, but she looked so innocent. That’s the ones you have to watch out for.

“Can we talk for minute?” I ask hesitantly.

“Sure about what?” She questioned me.

“Sunny.” I answer.

“Oh what about her?”

“Well I know-

“What is she doing?!” Dongwoon shouted.

“She kissed him!” Junhyung yelled in shock.

Yoseob and the other members roared. “That was NOT apart of the plan!”

 

Kinda long chapter which I hope you all enjoyed :)

Oohhh LENA!! Makes your blood boil doesn't she?

Poor Hyunseung :C He won't ever live that one down.

Ooohhh What are Taehyun & Mai Lee keeping from Sunny?? D: -.-

Thanks for reading !! ^_^

I love you always~ <33