Plans

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Producer- “Director, we have a problem.”

Director- “Bwoh? What is it?”

Producer- “Jiyoon is ill and cannot make shooting. We’ll have to find someone else.”

Director- “Arasso. Uhhh….Sunny-shi! Do you act well?

Sunny “Uhh erhm, I guess. I was in a play when I was young but I only had two lines.”

Director- “Great, you’re perfect. You don’t have to say any lines just be yourself.”

*Dance Scene*

Director- “Music cue!”

*Sunny falls*

 Sunny- “Ah!”

Producer- “You should take her to the hospital immediately.”

Director- “Arasso. Sunny Mianhaeyo I don’t know how this could’ve happened.”

Sunny- “I do. You know what Lena, you wanted this position so badly you were willing to kill me?! Well you can have it! I quit. No MV is worth this!”

Lena- “Ah, Sora unnie! Over here!”

Sora- “Annyeong! So what’s this about?”

Lena- “You know that girl I was telling you about, Sunny? She stole my dancing position and I want it back.”

Sora-“So basically you want me to sabatosh her?”

Lena- “Exactly. She’s the lead dancer. She provides the acrobatics to this routine. Do whatever you can to bring her down.”

 Sora- “Got it.”

 

~My POV~

I was whining and grunting in pain. Jiyong and the B2ST members couldn’t stop apologizing even though nothing was their fault. When I landed I lost my breath at an instant when my back contacted the floor. I think my elbow might be severe as well. Ughh first my car accident and now this? Once I got to the hospital they took some x-rays of my back and elbow. The pressed and bent my body but I could hardly move. Every time they’d touch me I’d flinch or grunt in pain.

Knock-knock

“Annyeonghaseyo. We found the cause of your accident. Umm it was your shoes, there was some kind of grease, wax, or jelly that was spread at the bottom which caused you to slip.” The Doctor explained.

I shook my head in disbelief. Seriously chick?!

“But I assure you you’ll be fine and back up on your feet again soon.  Arasso? Till then I want you to rest.”

I nodded as the doctor exited my room.

“How is she?” Jiyong asked the doctor.

“She had a slippery substance spread on both of her shoes causing her accident. She could’ve been in a more severe accident. But she fractured her elbow. So I put her in a sling. And as for her back, she probably shouldn’t do any heavy lifting or anything that causes a lot of movement.” The Doctor instructed. “She just needs to take it easy and relax.”

“But she’s a dancer.” Yoseob mentions.

“Well I’m sorry; your friend isn’t going to be able to dance for a while.”

“How long will it be before she’s back on her feet?” Doojoon asks.

“Hard to say, if she responds to physical therapy and her medication properly it’d be approximately 4-6 weeks.” The Dr. answered.

“Hey we came as fast as we could, is she okay?” Taehyun questioned out of breathe.

“Yeah she’s fine. She has a fractured elbow and her back is in bad condition.” Kikwang says.

“Poor Sunny.” Mai Lee sympathized as she looked at me through the door window.

“Arasso, thanks doc.” Jiyong says.

“Kamsahamnida.” The B2ST members said. Everyone let out a long sigh.

“Well I’m gonna get the car. Say bye to Sunny then come out.” Jiyong instructed.

“Lena did this didn’t she?” Mai Lee questioned. Yoseob nodded.

“Wait what?” The other members asked confused.

“Long story short, Lena despises Sunny. For what reason? We don’t know.” Taehyun answered.

“Is that why Sunny screamed at her back on set?” Junhyung adds.

“Yeah.” Yoseob replies.

“That’s horrible.” Dongwoon says.

“So what do we do now that Sunny quit?” Hyunseung asked.

“She quit?” Mai Lee & Taehyun questioned in unison.

Yoseob nodded again.

“Wow…” Was all Tae & Mai could say. Then the B2ST members, Taehyun, & Mai Lee entered my room.

“Hey, how are you feeling?” Mai Lee asked with concerned eyes.

“My back is killing me and my arm is purple. But other than that I’m alright.” I replied. She frowned at me and my hair. Taehyun sat on the bed by my legs.

“Is there anything you need or want right now?” He asked.

“Not at the moment… actually could you ask the nurse for some Tylenol or Aspirin please? My head is throbbing and I feel nauseous.”

“Sure.”

“You were daebak today Sunny chincha.” Kikwang smiles softly to me.

“Thanks, you all were too. I’m sorry about today. I just can’t deal her insanity. She could’ve done worse.” I apologized.

“We don’t blame you. I would’ve done the same if someone was out to get me.” Junhyung admits.

“Don’t worry about it.” Yoseob approaches my bedside. “We’re sorry.” Yoseob says with an apologetic expression. I took his hand.

“It’s not your fault.” He took our hands and caressed my face. Then he pecked my forehead.

“We have to leave now. We will come to see you soon!” Yoseob said. The other members took turn saying their farewells to me and giving me hugs and kisses. I was really touched that they put their MV on hold to come and visit me. Sigh, guess I won’t be on the dance floor for a while … I gave Lena exactly what she wanted. I don’t know what it is, I just feel so weak around her like I can’t fight back. Which isn’t me.

“Do you want us to stay?” Taehyun and Mai Lee asked me.

“Please?” I insisted.

“Okay, well we’re gonna walk the B2ST members out. We’ll be right back.” Mai Lee says.

I nodded.

“Okay I say we need to do something about Lena, she has never done anything physical to hurt Sunny before. So how did she do this?” Mai Lee questions.

“I agree.” Junhyung says.

“Well what’re gonna do?” Yoseob asked.

“What can we do?” Hyunseung mentions.

“I hate to see a dancer hurt and injured.” Dongwoon adds.

“I know what kind of person does this?” Kikwang stated.

“I don’t understand, what did Sunny do to her to make her do such things?” Yoseob asked confused.

“We don’t know exactly. Her and Sunny had run-ins at her family’s house.” Mai Lee explained.

“Yeah, Lena said Sunny was ungrateful and that people like her exist. Whatever that means and how Sunny’s family isn’t hers anymore and she should just leave. Yeah she said a lot.” Taehyun pointed out.

After a long time of thinking Leader Doojoon finally spoke. “Well, since Lena wanted Sunny’s position so bad we’ll let her have it.”

~Doojoon’s POV~

“Since Lena wanted Sunny’s position so bad we’ll let her have it.” I say.

“What?” The others responded.

“I have a plan…”

 

Ohhhhh, Doojoon what cha thinkin'? :)

Awe Sunny, you can't fight back it's okay. Haha.

Ahh Yoseob! SO cutee, do you like Sunny too?? Omo!

She quit :( Sadd.... BUT she WILL get another chance at dancing

with a boy group. Who will it be.....? STAY TUNED!

Thanks for Reading !! <33 ^^