So Close

Just A Dream

Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Mai Lee- “Hey, where have you been? How was your first rehearsal?”

Sunny- “Um, it was great until Lena tried to get me fired.”

Mai Lee- “What?”

Sunny- “Yeah, we were on different sides of the room and she “claims” I pushed her down. So all the dancers thinks she’s crazy.”

Mai Lee- “Why would she try to get you fired?”

Sunny-“Um oh I don’t know. 1. She’s crazy. 2. She wants to be B2ST’s lead dancer. And  3. She’s crazy!”

Mai Lee- “What do you have against her?”

Sunny- “No it’s what she has against me.”

Mai Lee- “Which is?”

Sunny- “Everything!”

Mai Lee-“I want to believe you but what could possibly make her hate you?”

Sunny- “Like I said crazy! Yeobosaeyo?”

Jiyong- “Sunny, how are you!?”

Sunny- “Ah Jiyong Oppa! I’m great what’s up?”

Jiyong “Well I was wondering- CRACK!

Sunny- “Hey!”

Lena- “Oh Sunny I’m soo sorry.”

Sunny- “You did that on purpose! What’s your deal?! Are you gonna pay for my new phone?!”

Lena- “Sunny I’m sorry, it was an accident. I’m sure your phone still works…if you put it back together.”

Sunny- “Okay I don’t know what your problem is-

Mai Lee- “Sunny let’s go outside.”

Sunny- “No! She’s trying to get funny with me! Just forget it; you don’t even believe me so . . .”

Mai Lee- “I do now, the way she looked at you when you were talking to Jiyong oppa.”

Sunny- “Evil huh?”

Sunny- “Hey, so you guys wanna come to the studio with me? I think B2ST and Jiyong oppa are there.”

Taehyun- “And if they aren’t?”

Sunny- “I can practice. Alright let’s go. Let me just say bye and we’ll leave.”

Lena- “I truly am sorry for breaking your phone I’m such a klutz. You know clumsy me!”

Sunny- “You know lying is a sin and if you keep it up you just might end up somewhere that’s not so pleasant, and I could think of several words to describe you and none of them are clumsy.”

Lena- “Ha I could think of a few words for you too. Starting with ungrateful.”

Sunny- “What’re you talking about kid?!”

Lena- “This isn’t over.”

Sunny- “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Lena- “This is just the beginning.”

~My POV~

“I’m not scared nor threatened of you.” I scolded.

“Not now but you will.” Lena sneered. I rolled my eyes at her and made my way into the house for my goodbyes.

“Leaving so soon?” My family questioned sadly.

“Uh, yeah . . . Ji- I mean, my friend needed me at the dance studio.” I lied forgetting I didn’t tell them about my audition.

“Oh arasso, off you go then.” They instructed me.

“Noona, who’s Jiyong?” Daehyun shouted at me as I was just about to exit.

“Oh, he’s noona’s friend.” I answered trying to sneak out the door, hoping no one would question me anymore.

“Wait.” Damn it. I’m caught. “Jiyong as in B2ST’s manager? Sunny?” Yuri unnie asked me.

“Deh.” I responded looking down.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but why is he calling you?”

Here I go. “Because I auditioned and I’m the lead dancer in their new MV.” I replied.

“You got the lead?! Congratulations!”

“Thanks.” I said quietly.

“Is that what you wanted to tell me the other day?” I nodded. “Awe Sunny! I’m soo sorry, I should’ve listened to you, but-

I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I’m about to explode. “But Lena’s more important right?” I demanded.

“Bwoh? Ani-yo Sunny.” I looked at my families eyes. They all looked shocked. I looked at Lena and she was smirking. This got me even angrier.

“Who do you love more Lena or me?” I questioned her seriously.

“Bwoh?” She asked me again.

“You heard me.” I said sternly.

“Sunny, that’s not fair.” Yuri began.

“You’re right it’s not fair, because I’m your blood and she’s been living in my room for I don’t know how long and now all you guys do is compare me to her! I am nothing like her!” I shouted.

“Sunny-ah why are you like this?” Yuri questioned me.

“Because you guys replaced me! Did you really miss me that much to do something like this?!”

“Sunny-ah, we didn’t replace you.” My grandmother stepped in this time. “We didn’t find Lena, Lena found us. She ran away from her foster parents and the police knocked on our door late at night and asked if she belonged to us. I looked at Lena’s worried expression and she seemed terrified. So I told the police she wasn’t ours, but I would let her stay the night. And that’s when we just kind of bonded. She told us about her and immediately I thought of you. I kept her here because I thought you guys could be friends because you would understand each other well.”

“I would never befriend someone like her.” I emphasized as I looked at her in disgust.

“Lee Eunsun!” My unnie and aunt yelled at me in surprise. I gave them a look that indicated I meant what I said and didn’t regret it.

"Never say never little one." My grandmother advised.

“Mianhaeyo. I have to go.” I excused myself outside to see Taehyun and Mai Lee waiting for me by the cab.

“Hey are you okay?” They asked me unison.

“I told my family about my audition.”

“That’s great!” Mai Lee said.

“And that I would never befriend Lena.” I added.

“Oh well that’s not so great.” Taehyun says.

“So what now?” Mai Lee questioned me with worried eyes.

I shrugged and shook my head. “Well right now, I would like to go to the dance studio. Try to get my mind off things.” I say. Once we get to the studio I see B2ST’s van. I smiled instantly at the sight of their vehicle. I enter the practice room and see 6 smiling guys in the entrance.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Mai Lee, Taehyun, & I bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” B2ST replied.

“Sunny ahnnyeong!” Jiyong greeted me.

“Mianhaeyo, I had a little accident with my phone.” I apologized for Lena’s huge mistake.

“Gwaenchanh-ayo.”

“I figured you would be here, so I stopped by.”

“Smart girl.” Junhyung smiles.

“Well, the reason I called was because you need to get your outfit fitted.” He explains to me. “And I wanted to inform you when we are going to get it done.”

“Oh chincha?”

“Deh. Is tomorrow okay? I apologize that it’s a last minute notice but there was a misunderstanding and- ”

“Ani-yo, it’s fine um is it just me?” I asked making sure Lena wouldn’t be there.

“Deh and B2ST, the back-up dancers wear all the same thing. They go on a different day.” Jiyong tells me.

“Arasso, see you then.” I said.

“Deh, ahnnyeong!” Jiyong says as he exits the room.

“Well I guess we better get going.” I broke the silence.

“Wait!” Hyunseung began. “We have a concert next week. Would you 3 like to come?”

“Sure.” Taehyun answered.

“Great. I’ll text you with the details.” Hyunseung says.

“Do I have your number?” I asked scrolling through my contacts.

“You have all 6 of ours actually.” Yoseob mentions.

“I do? How?”

“When we were at dinner, you got up to go to the restroom and Yoseob entered our numbers.” Doojoon explains.

“He’s the best in English.” Kikwang smiled. I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Arasso, see you then.” I say as my friends and I exit the practice room.

~Hyunseung’s POV~

“Hyung, what was that about?” Dongwoon asked me.

“I was just being nice. What I can’t invite our friend to a concert?” I questioned.

“Hyung, do you like Sunny?” He grinned nudging me with his elbow.

“Um ani-yo. She’s pretty but a little young.” I answered actually thinking about it.

“Hyung, love doesn’t have an age limit.” The maknae responded.

“Arasso Dongwoon that’s enough. Where would B2ST like to eat today?” Doojoon interrupts. Thank goodness! I was starting to get nervous. Those questions about Sunny actually got me thinking about her more than a friend. Aishh, Dongwoon-ah what have you started?

~My POV~

Mai Lee, Taehyun, and I arrived back at the hotel. I got many text messages from Yuri unnie. I ignored them. 1. Because I didn’t want to hear or in this case read, what she had to say. And 2. They all mostly said the same thing. It was about me ans my little episode at home. The worst part of it is, I put Lena right into their hands. I gave her exactly what she wanted. The satisfaction of her taking over my family. Ugh pabo me.

“Are you okay?” Taehyun asked me with a concerned expression.

I nodded.

“You’ve gotta stop letting Lena get to you.” He stated.

I scoffed at him. “What makes you think this is about Leanne?” I asked playing dumb.

“Because you just called her Leanne. And she’s the only one who seems to get you down here.” Taehyun answered.

I sighed at his ability to figure me out so easily. “It’s hard not to! She just pushes my buttons!”

“Haha you have buttons?” He laughed as he poked me.

“Shut up.” I giggled at him.

“Hey kids, are we having another movie night?” Mai Lee asks.

“Uhh sure.” I answered carelessly. We all fell asleep on Rush Hour 2. Taehyun tucked Mai Lee & I in bed then went to his room. I woke up the next morning to the sound of my text message ring tone and a blow dryer.

“Mmm what time is it?” I groan.

“9:30am.” Mai Lee answered. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to go back to sleep, but of course my ‘umma’ didn’t let me. Not too long after I got ready for the day, Taehyun enters the suit.

“Hi Taehyunnie.” I greeted my friend.

“Hello.” He smiled brightly.

“Hey are you guys coming to my wardrobe fitting with me?” I ask.

“No, her mom wants us to go sightseeing with her.” Taehyun replied.

“Oh. Okay I’ll meet up with you guys after I’m done.” I respond.

“Yeah, make sure you call us when you’re done.” Mai Lee instructed me.

“Ye umma.” I smile at her. Then we were off. I took a cab to this really pretty fashion building. I saw B2ST’s van which meant they were already here. Yay :)

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed as I entered the building to see Jiyong oppa waiting for my arrival.

“Sunny annyeong! Great you’re just on time. The B2ST members have already gotten fitted. So just go to that room on your right and the stylist will take you from there. Arasso?” Jiyong explained to me.

“Ye. Kamsahamnida.” I bowed once again. I entered to room to see a smiling unnie standing next to a rack of clothes.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted and bowed to her with a smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed and smiled back. “Okay since you’re the lead dancer your clothing will be different from the other dancers. However, you still have to match the B2ST members. So here is what I picked out for you. Now you have several outfits to choose from, but you can only pick 3.”

“Wow! You do your job well!” I exclaimed staring at the outfits in awe. She giggled in embarrassment at my comment.

“Haneul-ah, manager would like to see you.” An employee says in the doorway. She smiled at me and exited.

“Arasso, jamkkan man-yo.” Haneul instructed me.

I nodded. Then I looked back over at the clothing rack and behind it I see another rack with matching outfits. Ahhh, back-up dancers I suppose. I started to wander next to it and each of the outfits had name tags on them. For size purposes I believe. I start rummaging and I find Lena’s outfit. I laughed at myself. I saw a pair of clothing scissors and before I could grab them and start cutting the door opened. I jumped in surprise.

“Oh, did I interrupt your thoughts?” The innocent stylist asked me.

“Not at all.” I smiled. I took another glance at Lena’s outfit. “So close...” I sighed to myself.

Annyeonghaseyo !! Hope you liked the chapter ^_^

Awee Hyunseung are you developing feelings for Sunny . . .??

Ah Sunny soo close. Don't worry gurl you'll get you chance :)

I love your attitude with your family. Haha

Thanks for reading ^^ New readers you're Awesome !