Cell Phone

Just A Dream

Previously in Just a Dream . . .

*Cell phone rings*

Sunny- “Yeobosaeyo?”

Jiyong- “Sunny-ah, it’s Jiyong, I just wanted to call and let you know you didn’t get the back-up dancing position…I gave you the lead!”

Sunny- “Chincha?! Kamsahamnida! Thank you soo much! You won’t regret it!”

Jiyong- “You weren’t the only dancer I chose.”

Lena- “Sunny? What’re you doing here?”

Jiyong- “Sunny’s the lead dancer the MV.”

Lena- “We’re co-workers?!”

Jiyong- “Is there a problem?”

Lena- “Not at all. Ugh how’d you get the lead?”

Sunny- “I guess Jiyong couldn’t decide between talent and a beauty. But B2ST and Jiyong agreed I had both and that’s why I got the lead dancing position and you’re a back-up.”

Kikwang- “Sunny! We’re so glad Jiyong hyung chose you! You were amazing!”

Yoseob- “You really deserve this position.”

*Rehearsal ends*

Dongwoon- “Sunny you did great.”

Sunny- “Thanks you too!”

Doojoon- “We’re free the rest of the night, would you like to join us for dinner?”

Sunny- “Yes.”

(Everyone’s favorite part ^^)

Lena- “Um on second thought could you follow that car right there?”

Cab Driver- “Ani yo? Stalking cars wasn’t in my job description.”

Lena- “I’m paying you!”

Cab Driver- “Well, you can follow that car on foot then.”

Lena- “Ugh pabo!”

Cab Driver- “Ugh little children trying to stalk cars that they have no business following.”

Hyunseung-“What’s wrong?”

Sunny- “I’d rather not say, I mean everything’s happening so fast. You guys are all idols I’d rather not tell you about my personal problems.”

Yoseob- “Sunny, this is a first for us too. We don’t usually spend personal time with our fans or dancers as much as we’d like to. But my members and I all agreed that you were worth spending time with and be-friending.”

Sunny- “Why? What makes me different or stand out from your other fans or dancers?”

Junhyung- “That’s what we want to find out.”

Kikwang- “So what do you say?”

Sunny- “To what?”

Dongwoon- “Becoming B2ST’s official friend?”

Sunny- “Of course!”

Sunny- “Do you think our friendship will last?”

B2ST- “Of course!”

Doojoon- “We’re going to be spending a lot of time together. You have to get know the people around you. But lucky for you our bond is already strong.”

~My POV~

I can’t believe this right now. I just had dinner with B2ST! Unbelievable! After dinner I took a cab back to the hotel.

“Hey, where have you been? How was your first rehearsal?” Mai Lee asked me.

“Um, it was great until Lena tried to get me fired.” I say to her.

“What?”

“Yeah, we were on different sides of the room and she “claims” I pushed her down. So all the dancers thinks she’s crazy.” I explain in satisfaction.

“Why would she try to get you fired?” She asked me.

“Um oh I don’t know. 1. She’s crazy. 2. She wants to be B2ST lead dancer. And 3. She’s crazy!” I emphasized.

“What do you have against her?”

“No it’s what she has against me.”

“Which is?”

“Everything!”

“Care to be more specific?”

“I already told you she doesn’t like me.”

“I want to believe you but what could possibly make her hate you?”

“Like I said, crazy!” I restated.

“Okay, I guess.” She responded.

Next Morning

“WAKE UP!”

“Ahhh! Ow!” I yell. “Really?!” The boys decided to jump on my bed and shout in my ear, causing me to fall out of my bed. “It’s 7:00 am!”

“We thought it’d be nice to get breakfast then go to the park.” Taehyun says as I get back on the mattress.

“Yeahh….no. It’s too early I’m going back to bed.” I said bluntly.

“Let’s go!” Brady and Dustin urged as they ripped my blanket off and sat me up.

“Come on! It’s a beautiful day outside.” Taehyun says as he rocked me back and forth.

“Uhhhhh.” I groan. I shook my head repeatedly and tried to lie back down. But the boys wouldn’t let me.

“I will drag you outside if you don’t get ready in the next 2 minutes.” Brian and Taehyun threatened.

“Well then I guess you’re gonna have to drag me.” I argued as I pulled the covers over my head. “Kah go without me!” I shouted from inside the covers.

“There’s no use in arguing, you guys know she isn’t a morning person.” Mai Lee mentions.

“Thank you!” I yelled.

“This is how you get her up.” Mai Lee whispers. “Ahhhh there’s a spider on your bed!”

“AHHH where?!” I screamed and hopped into Mai Lee’s arms.

“Good Morning.” She smiled. “Now go get ready.” She hit my .

“Ughh, fine.” I mumbled tiredly.

15 minutes later

“Kay I’m ready.” I sighed. “Where are we eating breakfast?”

“Your house.”

“And do you have anything else to wear?” Dustin asked.

“Why what’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”

“It’s too active.”

“Let’s go.” Mai Lee says. Once we got to my house I saw Lena playing with Daehyun outside.

“Is it bad I don’t wanna be here?” I whispered to myself.

“Why don’t you wanna be here?” Taehyun asked me. “Don’t let Lena get to you.”

“She doesn’t, I just don’t understand her.”

“Well, every book is different. Her story has yet to be told.”

“Huh? Why are you talking about books?” I questioned confused. I feel so out of it right now.

“Never mind. Are you feeling okay?”

“NO! It’s too early; I should be in bed sleeping.”

“Well you’re not, get over it.”

“Merong!”

“Hey Taehyun! Glad you came.”

“Hey Taehyun, glad you came. Ugh.” I mocked her. Apparently Taehyun heard me because he smiled while giving that witch a hug.

“How are you Sunny?” My grandmother greeted me.

“I’m well, how about you?”

“I’m great now that you’re here.” She smiled. Awee. Approximately an hour and a half passed that I received a phone call.

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Sunny, how are you!?” Jiyong greeted me.

“Ah Jiyong Oppa! I’m great what’s up?” Lena glared at me as soon as I said B2ST’s manager’s name.

“Well I was wondering- CRACK!

“Hey!”

“Oh Sunny I’m soo sorry.”

“You did that on purpose! What’s your deal?! Are you gonna pay for my new phone?!”

“Sunny I’m sorry, it was an accident. I’m sure your phone still works…if you put it back together.” Lena smirked.

“Okay I don’t know what your problem is-

“Sunny let’s go outside.” Mai Lee instructed as she grabbed me trying to hold me back.

“No! She’s trying to get funny with me!” I shouted.

“No let’s go.” She objected as she pushed me outside. “Sunny calm down.”

“What for?! She had no reason to break my phone, I swear I’m gonna-

“Chillax breathe.” Mai Lee advised.

“Just forget it; you don’t even believe me so…”

“I do now, the way she looked at you when you were talking Jiyong oppa.”

“Evil huh?”

“Well it really wasn’t necessary.”

“Haha would getting a new cell phone make you feel better?” Mai lee offered.

“Awe you’re gonna get me a new one?”

“Of course!”

“Haha I love you.”

“Who doesn’t?”

“Hey are you okay?” Taehyun asked me.

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“I saw what she did. You don’t know how much I wanted to punch her. But I don’t hit girls so…”

“Liar! You hit me all the time!” Mai Le teased.

“But you’re not a girl.” He joked. Mai Lee pretended to hit him, causing him to flinch. I laughed.

“Hey, so you guys wanna come to the studio with me? I think B2ST and Jiyong oppas are there.”

“And if they aren’t?”

“I can practice.”

“Alright.”

“Alright let’s go. Let me just say bye and we’ll leave.” As I was about to enter the house Lena stepped in front of me. If she doesn’t move, I think I’m gonna have to deck her in her jaw…

“I truly am sorry for breaking your phone I’m such a klutz. You know clumsy me!”

“You know lying is a sin and if you keep it up you just might end up somewhere that’s not so pleasant, and I could think of several words to describe you and none of them are clumsy.”

“Ha I could think of a few words for you too. Starting with ungrateful.”

“What’re you talking about kid?!”

“This isn’t over.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“This is just the beginning.”

 

Sorry this chapter is kinda lame :(

This story will get better eventually.

Thanks for reading !! ^_^