Shooting the MV

Just A Dream

 Previously in Just A Dream . . .

Sunny- “I’m not scared nor threatened of you.”

Lena- “Not now but you will”

Sunny’s Family- “Leaving so soon?”

Sunny- “Uh, yeah . . . Ji- I mean, my friend needed me at the dance studio.”

Daehyun- “Noona, who’s Jiyong?”

Yuri- “Wait. Jiyong as in B2ST’s manager? Sunny?”

Sunny- “Deh.I auditioned and I’m the lead dancer in their new MV.”

Yuri- “Is that what you wanted to tell me the other day? Awe Sunny! I’m soo sorry, I should’ve listened to you, but-

Sunny- “But Lena’s more important right?”

Yuri- “Bwoh? Ani-yo Sunny.”

Sunny- “Who do you love more Lena or me?”

 Yuri- “Sunny, that’s not fair.”

Sunny- “You’re right it’s not fair, because I’m your blood and she’s been living in my room for I don’t know how long and now all you guys do is compare me to her! I am nothing like her!”

Yuri- “Sunny-ah why are you like this?”

Sunny- “Because you guys replaced me! Did you really miss me that much to do something like this?! I would never befriend someone like her.”

Dongwoon- “Hyung, do you like Sunny?”

Hyunseung- “Um ani-yo. She’s pretty but a little young.”

Dongwoon- “Hyung, love doesn’t have an age limit.”

Hyunseung’s Thoughts “Aishh, Dongwoon-ah what have you started?

*Wardrobe Fitting*

Sunny’s Thoughts- Then I looked back over at the clothing rack and behind it I see another rack with matching outfits. Ahhh, back-up dancers I suppose. I start rummaging and I find Lena’s outfit. I laughed at myself. I saw a pair of clothing scissors and before I could grab them and start cutting the door opened. I jumped in surprise.

“Oh, did I interrupt your thoughts?” The innocent stylist asked me.

“Not at all.” I smiled. I took another glance at Lena’s outfit. “So close...”

~My POV~

So, it’s been a few weeks since my outfit fitting and now it’s the first day of filming for B2ST’s MV. Lena hasn’t been trying anything lately, but knowing the kind of person she is I know she hasn’t given up yet. Because if she was really anything like me, she wouldn’t go down with a fight.

First day of shooting. 12:30pm

“Okay, first we’re going to do the drama scenes, and then we’ll film the dance version. Arasso?” The Director instructed. Everyone nodded in agreement. I looked at Lena; she was talking to someone I didn’t recognize. She wasn’t a dancer, but I knew they both were up to no good.

“Director, we have a problem.” One of the producers informed.

“Bwoh? What is it?” He asked with a hard expression.

“Jiyoon is ill and cannot make shooting today. We’ll have to reschedule or find someone else.” The producer explained. The director sighed in disbelief.

“Arasso. Uhhh….” He said looking around. “Sunny-shi!” He yelled my name.

“Deh?” I answered. “What is it?”

“Do you act well?” He questioned me serious.

“Uhh erhm, I guess. I was in a play when I was young but I only had two lines.” I answered.

“Great, you’re perfect. You don’t have to say any lines just be yourself.” He demanded.

“Am I still dancing center?”

“Ye. Arasso. Go change!” The director commanded.

After I changed, I came back to the set. Everyone was waiting for me. Once I walked out everyone stared at me in awe which caused me to blush. I didn’t look that different. I was just wearing a dress.

3-homecoming-dresses-2010.jpg

“Sunny, you look great.” The Director complimented me. “Music cue!” He shouted. Everyone got into their positions. The first setting was in front of a fancy café near a park.

2:40pm

For the first scene I walk out of a fancy café and got to goof around with some of the dancers. Then Dongwoon spots me playing with little kids at the park across the street and he tapped Yoseob and the other members and pointed to me. Then B2ST walks over to try and impress me. I just smile and walk away with the little kids.

5:12pm

Scene 2: I push the little kids on the swing set and Hyunseung sings to me while the other members play on the playground. (Yoseob sliding down the slide was soo cute!) Then I sit on a picnic table with the other dancers and they’re whispering to me about the boys. I smile while they take turns singing/ trying to impress me. The members motioned for me to take a picture with them with a Polaroid camera. 

7:36pm

Scene 3: I leave the park and Dongwoon is watching sadly as I leave. The other members call/motion for him to leave as well. Later that day we go to a dance battle. Little did B2ST know the beautiful girl they were trying to impress at the park was the leader of a very powerful undefeated dance crew.

10:42pm

Scene 4: B2ST is ‘Shocked’ to see me, but it doesn’t change anything. They smile/smirk and start dancing. I laugh with my crew then we battle. The crowd roars after my crew is finished. But, I gave the profit to the B2ST members indicating I didn’t need it and I wanted them to have it. Something to remember me by. Then I leave looking behind and without a word.

12:26am

Scene 5 (final scene): Dongwoon looks through the money and finds the picture we took at the park and smiles. I leave with my ‘crew’ arm in arm and smile to myself.

“Cut! Wow! Great job. Now get into your dancing outfits then we’ll shoot. Bali bali!” The Director instructed. I return to the set and I see anticipation all over Lena’s face. I tried to ignore it but the voice inside my head was telling me something was gonna go wrong. I changed into my outfit. But something about my shoes felt funny. I picked up my feet to look at the bottom but I saw nothing. Oh well they’re just new, probably just needs to be broken in or the floor is a little wet.

“Music cue!” The Director shouted. The music started and when I did my back flip I slipped my landing and fell hard on my back and elbow. The director stood up instantly to see what happened. Everyone gathered around me.

“Ah!” I cried.

“Sunny gwaenchanh-ayo?!” Yoseob and Hyunseung asked in unison.

“Ani.” I answered holding my elbow on the ground. The producer bent down trying to help me. She took my elbow and tried to bend my arm. But I jerked my arm away.

“Sss ayiya!” I shouted in pain.

“Well?” The director asked.

“You should take her to the hospital immediately.” The producer advised.

The Director sighed. “Arasso. Sunny Mianhaeyo I don’t know how this could’ve happened.”

“I do. You know what Lena, you wanted this position so badly you were willing to kill me?! Well you can have it! I quit. No MV is worth this!” I snapped. I never go down without a fight. But maybe it’s time to surrender just this once … wait! No! What am I saying?! I hate to give in but this girl just won’t quit! She’s gonna kill me!

“Sunny no…” Dongwoon begged.

~Yoseob’s POV~

“Well?” Director Hyung began.

“You should take her to the hospital immediately.” Producer noona advised. Director Hyung let out a sigh.

“Arasso, Sunny Mianhaeyo. I don’t know how this could’ve happened.” Director Hyung said.

“I do. You know what Lena, you wanted this position so badly you were willing to kill me?! Well you can have it! I quit! No MV is worth this!” Sunny exclaimed angrily. I glanced at Lena standing in the back ground. She stood there with a silent smirk on her face.

“Sunny no …” Dongwoon begged sadly.

“Yoseob-ah tell your manager to get her to the hospital immediately.” The Director commanded.

“Arasso.” I responded as I went to find my manager.

“What about us?” Kikwang asked.

“We have to finish filming.” The Director says.

“Without our center?” Junhyung questioned.

“Ye, one less dancer shouldn’t make that much of a difference.” He began. “Ah Jiyong, please take Sunny to the hospital this minute.”

Manager Hyung nodded and picked up Sunny bridal style. She grunted in pain.

“Hyung, could we go with?” I asked.

“Ani-yo we have to finish filming.” The Director objected.

“Please! She’s hurt and it’s partially our fault.” I pleaded.

“Yeah just until she’s comfortably in a room.” Doojoon adds.

“Fine, but I want you back here after she’s settled.” The Director gave in.

“Kamsahamnida.” My members and I bowed.

“Feel better Sunny.” Said an icy cold voice which belonged to that evil witch of a girl Lena. Is this what you wanted? To hurt someone out of envy. Well you’ve got another thing coming. I never met someone so evil in my life. I guess there’s a first for everything. I looked at the innocent looking girl who did this to my friend. And what I saw was hideous. The satisfaction I saw on her face was horrible.

“Hyunseung hyung, call Mai Lee and Taehyun to meet us at the hospital.” I commanded.

“Arasso.” He replied.

~Lena’s POV~

Before shooting

“Ah, Sora unnie! Over here!” I greeted my friend.

“Annyeong! So what’s this about?” She asked.

“You know that girl I was telling you about, Sunny?”

“Yeah?”

“She stole my dancing position and I want it back.” I said.

“So basically you want me to sabatosh her?”

“Exactly. She’s the lead dancer. She provides the acrobatics to this routine. Do whatever you can to bring her down.” I instructed carefully.

“Got it.” She nodded. I grinned evilly and returned to the set.

 

Hello!! A little while since I've updated.

But I was in the writing mood so here you go :D

Gasp! Sunny don't quit! D:

Lena is so mean ! :( Speaking of her,

Should Lena be a FULL time villain?

Yes

No

Why? Because it is going to affect my other current story AYO w/ SUJU, SHINee, SNSD, F(x), Teen Top, etc.

Please check it out. I've decided I'm going to connect my fanfics. How? You'll have to read AYO but I can't update as much

Until I have an answer and this story is finished or close.

Well Thanks for Reading !! ^^ <33 Don't forget to vote !