The Inside Picnic Date

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hi guys Muffin here! Sorry I haven't update but I finnaly got a working laptop and stuff since my laptop is stinkin' broken

So on with the chappie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

It's been 2 months already! I can't believe Kikwang is still thinking I'm Yura! Seriously, my hair is shorter than Yura's!  Even if we are twins our personality's are completely opposite for pete's sake. I sighed as I layed on my bed. Kikwang wants to go on a picnic date today. Can I really act like Yura in public? Everyone in this town know's Kikwang was Yura's boyfriend and them suddenly seeing me with him will ruin my reputation! I sighed again, dang I've been sighing alot lately...the doorbell rang. I got off the bed and headed towards the door. I opened the door to see a soaked Kikwang. OMG! I pulled him inside and closed the door. Wow, I was so distracted I didn't even know that it was raining...I wonder why Kikwang's here with a picnic basket? It's raining outside, thank god for that, we can't go on the date if it's raining. "Wait here, I'm going to get you a towel okay?" I saw him nod and dashed towards the bathroom. I came back with the towel only to see a picnic in the middle of my living room. "Uhhh, Kikwang oppa? Why did you set up a picnic here?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled "Well, even though it's raining outside. We still can have a date inside" he said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I lost..."Oh cool. Well let's start the date then" I said smiling.

Kikwang Pov

I pulled Yura towards the blanket and had her sit down.(AN: If you remember last time. Kikwang thinks your Yura so play along) She was staring at all the food that was set up i just smiled at her. Omg Yura's so cute, even more than usual! But I'm still wondering why she got a hair cut? I liked her long hair. Oh well, we did had a 3 year distant relationship. Doesn't matter Yura's will alway's be my Yura. I saw Yura picked up a sandwich. She stared atit and then took a bite. "Omg this is so delicious. Oppa did you make all this?" I heard her asked. I nodded and she continued to eat the sandwich. God, I love how Yura call's me 'oppa' so much! I looked at Yura and then grabbed something from the basket. It was her favorite Melon Pudding. She's going to be so happy!

Your Pov

I saw Kikwang hold something behind his back. "Oppa, what's that your hiding?" I asked with a curious look. He gulped and pulled something out...omg...is is that...MELON PUDDING! OMG I LOVE MELON PUDDING. I know what your thinking it's Yura's favorite, but just because me and Yura are completely different. Our food tastes are really similar. Kikwang handed me the pudding and I literally screamed and jump up and down, but I didn't since that's not what Yura does. So, I just smiled real big and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much oppa" and I sat back at my spot and opened the pudding. I happily ate it  and we pretty much talked and cleaned up the picnic. I walked him out the door and waved goodbye. Kikwang leaned in to give me a goodbye kiss...wait...KISS?! OMG! YOSEOB YOU SO OWE ME FOR THIS!!! I leaned in also and gave hima quick kiss. I started to blush and ran back inside closing the door. I heard him chuckle and left. Omg I just gave away my first kiss! and it was to my sister's boyfriend! I feel so bad but the kiss fealt so good...No stop thinking about the kiss! I quickly changed into my pajamas and went to bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sooooo, how's the update?

Anyways subscribe and comment! Oh! and I'm going to write a new story soon so enjoy this update!