I can explain!

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

I walked in with the both of them and we found an empty table in the corner. We all sat down, me next to Saeryun and Haewon across from us. The two ordered coffee and I ordered macaroons. Until we got what we ordered it was nothing but silence between the three of us. While I was eating, I looked over at Saeryun and he obviously looked uncomfortable with the silence. I was surprised, I didn't know that Saeryun can feel awkward at all. Saeryun and I just sat there communicating with our eyes, something we've always been able to do, until Haewaon  broke the silence.

"So, how do you two know each other?" We both looked at him then at each other and sighed in relief that the silence is finally over.

"Noona was my sunbae when she was still in high school. She often tutored me" Saeryun said with a smile and I smiled too, remembering the good old times in high school without Haewon.

"But we went to different high schoo-" Haewon started to say and then he went quiet, obviously remembering that I transferred schools and the reason why. I started to remember to and it wasn't a pretty memory. I shook the thought away because today I decided to give Haewon a chance without prejudice. The past is nothing but the past.

"Umm, so hyung, how do you know noona?" Saeryun asked breaking the silence that keeps coming back.

"Oh...uh..."

"We used to date" I finished for him and the silence came back. Why does it keep coming back?! This silence is killing me! So why can't I talk?! Thank god for Saeryun.

"So noona, you said you were taken, who's the lucky guy?" Saeryun asked looking very excited. Okay never mind, Saeryun needs to shut up like right now.

"Oh, uh, it's someone you don't know" I said not wanting to say that my boyfriend is Kikwang.

"Is it someone I know?" Haewon said and I looked at him.

"No..." I said averting my eyes and looking down.

"I know you're lying. You can never look someone in the eye when you're lying" Haewon said. "Come on, just tell me"

"...it's...it's Kikwang..." I said and I could see Haewon started to look more serious.

"Saeryun-ah, can you leave? I need to talk to ~~~~~ alone"

"What?! You were the one who told me to meet with you for lunch!" Saeryun yelled pouting. Haewon sighed and took out some money and gave it to Saeryun.

"I'm sorry, here, lunch is still on me but can you go eat without us? I promise I'll take you out to eat some other time, okay?" With a pout, Saeryun took the money, stood up and walked to the exit. "Thanks!"

"Yeah yeah" Saeryun said with his back facing us. I could tell Saeryun was still sulking but I still yelled goodbye to him anyway and he answered back with a wave before he went out the door. The atmosphere suddenly got serious again and with every second, the tension kept getting higher. Without Saeryun here with me, I've lost all the courage to talk. Haewon opened his mouth to speak but before he could, I interrupted him.

"I know what I'm doing is wrong to Yura"

"If you know, then why?" He asked me. Yeah, that's what I want to know. It's not fair to Yura, it's not fair to Kiwkang and its not fair to me, so why am I doing this? I brushed my hand through my hair and sighed.

"I don't know! I just...at first it was a favor for a friend but now...I think it's because I like him" I said speaking the truth. I thought I loved Kikwang but now that I'm here with Haewon, I'm just not sure anymore.

"Wait, what do you mean by favor?" He asked and I gulped. Great, I said too much. Would it be a good idea to tell him? I don't know. I'm not ready to tell him, or anybody for that matter! I need to divert the conversation...

"Umm I'll be right back, I need to go to the bathroom..." I said getting up. Okay, or I can just run away, that works too. I walked to the bathroom and stared into the mirror. I splashed water onto my face to focus myself. I need to find a way out of this mess...I walked back to the table we were sitting at and I was surprised that Haewon was getting ready to leave.

"Sorry ~~~~~, I, uh, need to leave now. We can hang out longer next time okay?" He said giving me my stuff. I nodded and took my stuff out of his hands. I sighed in relief that we weren't on that topic anymore. He walked me out and I said goodbye to him because we were going opposite directions but he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Sorry," he said letting go of my arm. "It's just, I think this kind of relationship with Kikwang won't bring any good. In the end, you'll both get hurt. Well, that's all I want to say, bye" he said before turning around and walking away. I looked at him confused and then started walking back to my home wondering what he meant by that.


And update!

Well, I'm really slow sorry guys >o< man, I need some sleep =.='

anyways subscribe and comment :D