Coincidence?

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

MIANHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Your Pov

Once I got back to my apartment, I had dropped all of the flowers onto the kitchen counter and sat down on the couch, with the letter in hand. I stared at the letter for a good 5 minutes before I finally got the courage to open it. I took out the paper that was in the envelope and read it.

~~~~~, It's me Haewon...you probably might not remember me but I had always hoped you did. I know Yura died a while ago but it took me a long time to gain enough courage to get in contact with you. I hope you can give me another chance to make it up to you after all these years. Meet me at the cafe we used to go to for lunch at noon.

With lots of love,

Haewon

"Oh my god" I said, my mouth wide opened. I quickly placed the letter on the coffee table like it burned my hand just touching it. I unlcoked my phone to check the time and saw I had only one hour before the meeting time. For the first thirty minutes, I debated whether or not I should go. 'Should I go? Yes? No? I don't know! If I go, I would be cheating on Kikwang...then again were not really dating and Haewon is asking for me not Yura...maybe I should go...I don't know what to do!......I know! I'll go and tell him I have a boyfriend! Yeah! That'll work, maybe he'll leave me alone' I thought and looked at the clock again seeing I only had about 30 minutes now to get ready. I gasped and dashed up to my room to get changed, leaving my phone in the living room, not realizing I had gotten a text.

When I was finished, I grabbed my phone and bag and head out the door. I was walking to my death, I mean, to the cafe where for sure Haewon was going to be at. It was this really cute Hello Kitty cafe that was near our high school, we used to go there all the time with Yura and Kikwang. Yura and Kikwang usually got their own table though. After about a 10 minute walk I finally got to the cafe and I was greeted by familiar faces. Out in the front was a really cute guy, who was in his school uniform. He noticed me and immediately ran up to me with a bright smile.

"Noona!!"

"Ah! Saeryun!" I yelled happily and we both jumped up and down, happy to see eachother again. "It's been so long! Oh my god, you look so good!"

"Good enough to date?" he winked and I just rolled my eyes.

"No, sorry Sae, this girl is already taken" I said and he shrugged.

"Your loss" he said and we both started to laugh. "So what brings you here?"

"Oh I'm meeting a friend" I said, "you?".

"Me? I was waiting for my brother here. He was treating me to lunch but he said he was also going to meet up with a girl here so he told me to wait for him and then we were going to go eat. I told him I might as well wait for him here, to make things more convenient" he said and he shrugged again, "He hasn't shown up yet"

"Really? Hmm, I don't think I've ever met your brother"

"I think it's because when we met he was studying in America" he said. Wait a minute, I don't want to jump to conclusions but I'm starting to get a really bad feeling about this...but it's not like his brother could be--

"~~~~~-ah!" That voice, I recognize it, it belonged to nobody else but Haewon. I quickly turned around to see him running towards me.

"Hyung! Your late!" Saeryun yelled pouting and Haewon chuckled a little at his cute dongsaeng.

"Mianhe, mom wanted me to go pick up something for her" he said rubbing the back of his neck, lowering his head a little. After he was done apoligising to Saeryun he looked at me straight in the eye and grabbed my hands. "~~~~~, I'm so happy your giving me a second chance" he said holding my hands really tight, they were trembling, it was like he was afraid I was going to run away and leave him again.

"Hyung? Do you know noona or something?" Saeryun said bringing me back to reality, I pulled my hands out of his grip and turned my head away, trying to not make eye contact with him. Saeryun is such a mood killer but I was glad he did that, my heart almost started to beat for Haewon again.

"Yeah...she's the girl I told you I wanted to meet up with today" Haewon said with a little hint of sadness in his voice. It was probably because I gave him such a cold response. I quickly took a peek up at him and I saw he was trying his best not to glare at his dongsaeng. "How do you know her?"

"She was my tutor" Saeryun said and tilted his head to the side. His confusion is obviously portrayed on his face. It suddenly got really silent and I took the chance to look at Haewon again.

He was still as handsome as ever...he definitely got taller too. I looked down from his face to his arms. He surely has been working out. I stared at his muscles, almost drooling over them. Before they notice me drooling I snapped out of it. I hope they didn't say anything important because I have been in my own world, not hearing anything but my own thoughts.

"umm Haewon, you wanted to talk to me right? And Saeryun, go back to school or else you'll be late for your afternoon classes" I said and they both looked at me, apparently no one had been talking until now.

"nah, I think I'll stay. I have an extended lunch today so I still have like another hour, plus my hyung here totally owes me lunch" Saeryun said pointing to Haewon.

"alright...maybe while we eat, you can tell me how you met ~~~~~...dongsaeng" Haewon agreed and this time his voice has a sort of dark side to it, he sounded a little angry at Saeryun for barging in on their reunitement. To be honest, I was a little disappointed me and Haewon won't be alone but I also felt glad Saeryun is here, with him here Haewon will think twice before he does something to me. I grabbed both of their arms, interlocking them with mine and pulled them into the Hello Kitty cafe.