Best friend date leads to misery

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hey guy's, I'm running out of ideas so this is going to end soon. Probably in the next couple chapters or so? If you have any ideas feel free to comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

Yesterday's picnic date was pretty fun, I haven't had that much fun in a while. Maybe being with Kikwang isn't so bad...NO! ~~~~~~~ you musn't think that! Kikwang is Yura's boyfriend not yours! In eight more months you have to tell him the truth! but...I don't want to lose him...I sighed. 'Why is love so complicated?' I thought while sitting on the couch. Suddenly my phone rang "Hello?". "Oh! Bestie! Your there! I've callled you 5 times already!" it was Yoseob. "Sorry, I've ben thinking alot. Must not have noticed. So what's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if you want to go to the arcade or something" he asked. "Bu-" I was cut off " 'but what about kikwang' don't worry he has a schedule today! So let's go! I'm already outside your door" he hung up. I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and grabbed my jacket. One day being me won't hurt will it? I mean, I've been playing as Yura for 2 months now. I opened the door and went out with Yoseob to the arcade.

At the arcade, we pretty much playeda bunch of stuff. I beat him at this fighting game, he destroyed me in dance dance revolution(AN: just putting some random games XP). We stayed there for 3 hours. Yoseob walked me home and gave me a big hug. "Don't worry ~~~~~~~-ah. It's almost over" he said and left. I waved goodbye and grabbed my key's out of my bag. I opened the door and saw that it was really dark. Strange...I the lights and I saw Kikwang standing in the hallway,mad..."What's wrong? Why did you leave the lights off?" I asked trully concerned. "Where were you." Kikwang asked in a low tone. Yep he's so angry. "I was with my friend" which was the truth. "Oh yeah? Did you have a fun date with Yoseob?" he asked walking closer to me. Wait, how did he know I was with Yoseob?! Okay, I must keep my cool..."Oppa, that wasn't a date" I said. "Hmph, now your lying? Yura you've changed. You know what? I'm leaving." he said and grabbed his coat. "But it's the truth! WAIT!" I screamed trying to grab his arm but he slapped my hand away. He opened the door and left...I started to cry. I haven't cried since Yura's funeral...Sorry Yura but I'm in love with Lee Kikwang...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that's a short chappie but it's packed with drama :D jk

tune in next time ^^