Making Up

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

Hey guy's sorry I haven't update in a while. I've been really busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Pov

It's been 6 day's since Kikwang contacted me. Has he found out I'm not Yura? No...that can't be it. If it was, he would have yelled at me about it or something. I-Is this a real couples quarrel? Great, I've never thought I'd be in one of those. Suddenly, I heard my phone ring. I ran over to it and looked at the messages. It was from Yoseob.

Hey Bestie :D

I sighed and messaged back

Hey...

Why so down Bestie?

...Kikwang hasn't called or texted me for the past 6 days...

Because you guy's had a fight?

How'd you know that?

Cause Kikwang locked himself in his room for the past 6 days and hasn't came out since

What?!

It's the truth! How come Yura never made him mad like that but you can?

CAUSE I'M NOT YURA!

............................sorry

It's okay...

Anyway, come over here and fix him!

And how am I suppose to do that?!

I don't know! Just come over here! PLEEEEASE

...Fine give me 15 minutes

YAY! :D

With that I got dresses, grabbed my bag, and walked out the door towards B2st's dorm.

I knocked on B2st's door and someone opened the door, it was Dongwoon. "Oh. ~~~~~ noona. I'll go get Yoseob hyung" I quickly grabbed his arm before he left. "Uh no. I'm here to see Kikwang. Can I come in?" I asked. "Uhh okay. Come on in" Donwoon said smiling. I walked towards the living room and sat on the couch. I saw that the house was empty. "Umm where's everybody?" I asked. "Oh Kikwang hyung is locked in his room, Yoseob hyung is trying to get him out, Dujoon hyung and Junhyung hyung are at a schedule. Want me to go get Yoseob hyung anyway?" he asked. I nodded and Dongwoon went to go get Yoseob.

I sat there a couple minutes and I saw Yoseob come down the stairs. When Yoseob saw me he immediatly ran towards me and gave me a big hug. "FINNALY! GO GET KIKWANG OUT OF HIS ROOM PLEASE! I'VE BEEN AT HIM FOR 5 DAY'S STRAIGHT! I NEED A BREAK!" he screamed. "Okay, okay, just get off me" i said and and Dongwoon pried Yoseob off of me.

Afterwards, I slowly made my way up the stairs and I found the door that had the sign 'Kikwang' on it. I knocked on it once to see if he'll respond, no response. I knocked on it again. I suddenly heard a voice "Yoseob, I don't need your comfort right now. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" the voice shouted and I heard crying. OMO kikwang..."No, oppa it's not Yoseob oppa it's me...Yura" I said hesitantly. I suddenly heard the crying stop and the door open. Kikwang suddenly came out and hugged me. I felt his tears run down my neck. "Yura, you'll never betray me again right? Were still a couple right?" Kikwang asked me. I was heartbroken. I patted his back "I never betrayed you oppa and yes, were still a couple and I'm still your loving girlfriend" I said hugging him back.

I ended up staying over at B2st's dorm talking to Kikwang all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's the update :3