Do I love him?

Just because I look like her, doesn't mean I'm your lover!

I sighed walking into my apartment. Thanks to Haewon, I have a ton of things to think about now. I dropped my bag onto the floor of the living room and laid down on the couch. All I wanted to do was to just take a nice long nap. Not even ten minutes went by, and I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned, not wanting to get off the couch, but whoever was at the door was persistent. Feeling annoyed, I finally got off the couch, ready to beat up whoever was behind the front door. I opened the door, and I was about to yell at the jerk who kept ringing the doorbell, until I saw who the jerk was.

"~~~~~! What took you so long?" Yoseob said walking right past me. He threw his jacket onto the couch and went straight for the kitchen to raid my fridge.

"Yah, Yoseob, you can't just barge in here like you own the place" I said trying to fight back a smile. I closed the door and walked into the kitchen. He had already raided my whole kitchen, and on the kitchen counter there were rows of snacks and junk food that I have been saving. He already started opening chip bags. "I thought you were dieting?" I asked sitting down in a chair next to him. Not that I was complaining, I was planning on eating all of them on the same day sooner or later.

"Screw diets!" he yelled stuffing a handful of chips in his mouth. I chuckled, the others must have pissed him off. I opened a bag of candy and leaned back in the chair.

"What did the guys do this time?" I asked and Yoseob immedietaly went on a rant about what the guys did.

It took an hour for Yoseob to finish his story, and in that same hour we had went through my entire stash of snacks and junk food. We had moved to the couch so we can just sit comfortably and talk. Although now I have to go buy a new stash of snacks, it was kind of worth it. I was able to stuff my face, hang out with my best friend like we used to, and I was able to forget about what Haewon said, even if it was only for an hour.

"Soo how was your day?" he asked.

"It was alright. I woke up early, went out to meet Haewon, came back here and took a nap, then you got here" I said nervously.

"Hold up, what did you just say?"

"Oh, I said I took a nap"

"No, before that"

"I woke up early?"

"~~~~~!"

"Fine! I went out with Haewon alright!" I yelled and Yoseob sighed.

"I can't believe you, after what he did to you" he said.

"I know but I just wanted to give him a second chance" I said.

"But what about Kikwang? How is he going to feel when he finds out?"

"This was a decision made by me, not Yura. Kikwang doesn't need to know"

"Alright, if it's what you've decided then I guess I have to agree, but ~~~~~ you can't go out with Haewon until you break it off with Kikwang" he said.

"What if...I don't want to break off with Kikwang?" I said. It sounded a lot more like a question then I wanted it too. I didn't even know the answer to it.

"~~~~~, don't tell me you're in love with Kikwang" he said.

"I-I don't know, maybe? All I know is that I don't want to leave him alone" I said and Yoseob placed a hand on my shoulder.

"~~~~~ I don't think this is love, I think you're just pitying him"

"Maybe you're right" I said and he smiled slightly. He had to leave for practice and he promised not to tell Kikwang about Haewon. I sighed laying back into the couch. Yoseob managed to help me sort out some of my thoughts but there is still so many things I'm confused about. Am I truly in love with Kikwang?

Haewon POV

I was on my way back to LU:KUS's dorm. Today we had a little bit of rest before we head off to practice in the afternoon. The first thing I wanted to do was meet ~~~~~. Who would have thought ~~~~~ would be in that kind of situation.

FLASHBACK

I watched as ~~~~~ left for the bathroom, well, more like ran away. I guess she had something to hide. I sighed and took another sip of my drink. Suddenly, I heard a ringtone and I looked at my own phone to see if the ringtone came from my phone but it wasn't. I looked around and it came from ~~~~~'s phone, that was on the table. I saw on the lit up screen that it was a message from Kikwang. The text said "Yah, Yura-"...wait Yura? Before I could double check if the text really said Yura, the lit screan was now off.

Curiosity took over me and I unlocked ~~~~~. Maybe I should tell ~~~~~ later to put a password on her phone. I immediately went to her messages and looked at the one Kikwang sent her and I was right, the message said 'Yura'. I looked through their whole conversation and Kikwang had always called her 'Yura'. I guess there was more to ~~~~~'s relationship with Kikwang than I orignally thought. Well, I kind of knew they didn't have a simple relationship. There was no way Kikwang would just simply move on from Yura, he's too hung up on her. But I wouldn't blame him, I was like that too.

Before ~~~~~ got back, I quickly locked her phone and placed it back where it was. I suddenly got a text from Taefu...Donghyun hyung.

Donghyun: Haewon-ah, were going to the practice room early. You can still rest if you want to and come to practice later. We have nothing to do so were going to hang out there

Me: No it's fine, I'll join you guys

Donghyun: Alright, we're going there now, so just meet us there.

Me: Okay, I just have to head back to the dorm and change

I put my phone in my back pocket and had gulped down my drink. I had put everything away and placed ~~~~~'s phone in her bag. By the time I was done, ~~~~~ was back and I told her I had to leave. Although, it was my choice to leave. I walked ~~~~~ out and sadly we were going in opposite directions. We said our goodbyes and I wanted to stay with her longer but she is already taken by Kikwang...right, by Kikwang...I suddenly grabbed her arm. She looked at me shocked.

"Sorry," I said letting go of her arm. "It's just, I think this kinf of relationship with Kikwang won't bring any good. In the end, you'll both get hurt..."

FLASHBACK END

I'm sure I'm right. Their relationship is just going to end badly. I just hope I can be there for her when it does.


OH MY GOSH, IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE I LAST UPDATED. I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!

THIS WEEK IS MY MIDWINTER BREAK SO HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE ALOT AND MAYBE FINISH A STORY AND START SOME NEW ONES

But I'm also going to study for my SAT that is next week so don't expect too much guys.

School has completely drained my will to continue writing my current stories and I really want to post some new ones that I want to write and have been wanting to write for months now, but I know doing that will put too much on my plate so I'm going to wait until I at least finish one of my stories

Take note that next week is my SAT and starting March tennis season will begin and I'll also be preparing for AP exams that's happening in May. So after this break, I'm going to be extremely busy. I'm going to try to write on the weekends but they may not always be updates.

Again I'm sorry!!!

Anyways I hope you subscribe and comment ^^